Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market situation  (Read 16588 times)
amposed

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:45:31 AM

This fucking market is artificial sideways with fake buying and fake selling.

That's one of the stupidest and noobish explanations ("I don't understand what's going on, my favorite asset doesn't do what I hoped for - must be lizards or witches!").
"Everything" is "manipulation", also when you yourself buy or sell.
Large investors are allowed to do the same, only their impact on the market is way stronger.
If you have prove of hostile market manipulation, post it, otherwise, just stop repeating this nonsense.

We have to be objective and accept that there is a degree of manipulation going on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:47:05 AM

I think that a slight increase in the price we saw could turn into a sharp drop in price. Now there is very few people waiting for such a scenario, but it is quite likely. We need to be prepared for this.

TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

I think that a slight increase in the price we saw could turn into a sharp drop in price. Now there is very few people waiting for such a scenario, but it is quite likely. We need to be prepared for this.
must be prepared for whatever happens in the market because no one knows the market movements, so we must be prepared.
the market is growing well because it continues to increase and increase and the market can go down in a short time, so you have to monitor the movement of coins that you have so you don't lose the moment too, because good moments don't come quickly.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:10:35 PM

in the annual movement growth of 20% is certainly a small movement. But after such a hesitated hesitation, which lasted about 3 months, it is quite serious. And the fall of course can be. Everything is possible on the market

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

The state of the market as I began to deteriorate a little.  Or it seems so to me.  But still, I believe that this month Bitcoin will overcome the $ 6,000 barrier and start real growth.
Everyone hopes this and the ability to reach the price of $ 6,000 is very high and we can trust this market. Maybe the uptrend is not really clear, but if you have preparation for the next phase, everything will help you a lot in making a profit. I personally rely on my own analysis and make many big plans to prepare for the coming things and it is very likely that Bitcoin will raise prices very high in the near future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:44:17 PM

Crypto is the future and the future of crypto is bright.

Just going your thought based on what I see about it. Well, cryptos bright future will going to be seen when we are experiencing a huge transaction on our places. In that case, that means that there is a huge market adoption happening that we couldn't stop. And in that way, we can assure, we are now in a phase of Crypto being bright.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:44:50 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

My view is that the market is becoming stable and more funds are coming into the cryptocurrency world. This is evident in the recent surge in the market capitalization of bitcoin and other altcoins. In a nutshell, the future seems bring to me.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:50:26 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

My view is that the market is becoming stable and more funds are coming into the cryptocurrency world. This is evident in the recent surge in the market capitalization of bitcoin and other altcoins. In a nutshell, the future seems bring to me.

I hope it will not be like in 2018. There is a big risk that the market will turn back all the time. It is better to follow the capital more closely.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:55:10 PM

I'm unfortunately not an expert,but I think before year end we will not see any serious change.If we continue the upward movement , it is already good.But I have high hopes for 2020.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:58:17 PM

I am always positive about the future. Of.cryptocurrency and for.me what we have now is another start of.crypto growth

And year after year we will be having good.views for the crypto market and the investment we have putted here

And let us not be excited because the crypto is for the next generation to benefits we are just the curver and they are the beneficiaries
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:59:09 PM

I see the better value for each coin who potential so it means the future of the market is good and become better than 2017. But not today but maybe after 1 year o few years. Market situation right now is good and still waiting for another pump to happen this week and this situation is all we want to happen because rising is good effect because we earn more profit.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:09:42 PM

I have not been able to see the market properly, but the movement every day looks better and increases, the market gives a movement that can increase profits for those who are able to take the opportunity. Bitcoin experienced a slight increase and was able to show that it was indeed worthy of being a future coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:39:02 PM

I have not been able to see the market properly, but the movement every day looks better and increases, the market gives a movement that can increase profits for those who are able to take the opportunity. Bitcoin experienced a slight increase and was able to show that it was indeed worthy of being a future coin.
Altcoins is not a good situation on the market right now. Daily Bitcoin pulled 20% of capitalization from Altcoins and coins fell in price very much.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:46:18 PM

Now many people are waiting for the altcoins to start recovering in price relative to Bitcoin. I think that this is possible. But if Bitcoin continues to grow, it is likely that the altcoins will continue to fall.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:31:16 PM

From what I see, higher market prices have now been fixed and this is the time to go back to trading because I believe prices will continue to increase but still need to be careful. If I describe the future of Cryptocurrency in my opinion it's good because we live in an era of technology that continues to grow so that all errors or shortcomings can now increase in the future.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:33:25 PM

I see that another recovery started in the crypto market. Interesting investment projects began to appear. However, this is due to the large stock exchanges and they get the lion's share of the profits.
Let's hope that the growth in the number of investments will lead to an increase in the entire crypto market.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:51:02 PM

From what I see, higher market prices have now been fixed and this is the time to go back to trading because I believe prices will continue to increase but still need to be careful. If I describe the future of Cryptocurrency in my opinion it's good because we live in an era of technology that continues to grow so that all errors or shortcomings can now increase in the future.
This is what we observe the current price is increasing so this situation gives us hope in crypto. I believe the growth in crypto in the future is good once the good news and adoption will increase. So more likely good to have btc this time as the price increasing these days.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:33:28 AM

The state of the market as I began to deteriorate a little.  Or it seems so to me.  But still, I believe that this month Bitcoin will overcome the $ 6,000 barrier and start real growth.

Yeah, personally I think the price of Bitcoin is very cheap right now, whoever buys now probably buys near the bottom. Only time will tell how long it takes until BTC reaches new all time highs.
Only professional thinks in such a way because they believe in holding Bitcoins for long life due to its strength and mind-blowing performance. They get excellent returns after dealing with it for long term that might be the reason they are successful now. The new high ups are needed to appear in the market in the next upcoming days and if it happens then it reflects very favorable conditions for investment right now.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:54:22 AM

Markets are now slowly rising. I believe that the bull run will occur this year, because it is clear that after the huge dip the value of the token or coin rise. Maybe we need to be more patience in crypto because anytime the price and maybe value may change without a prior notice so i think we need to join the market follow for good.
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:16:40 AM

I think that current situation is good. I prefer more stable market than unpredictable fast growth with potential drastic drop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: