Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market situation  (Read 16583 times)
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:27:38 AM

I think that current situation is good. I prefer more stable market than unpredictable fast growth with potential drastic drop
Now the market is showing steady growth. All signals indicate that a bullish trend has begun. I'd like to believe it! Now is the best time to actively invest in cryptocurrencies. Top coins or prospective IEOs, such as Gexan (http://gexan.io).

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 09:36:32 AM

In my own point of view, i think that the market now is trying to recover on what its situation in the year 2018. Recovering from what is loss and rising prices somehow on several altcoins in the market. But i think there is nothing yet happening about bull run, its just the market going back to normal state.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:49:59 AM

I think that current situation is good. I prefer more stable market than unpredictable fast growth with potential drastic drop

You are not alone with that because i do also prefer that kind of market because we can enjoy a longer lasting small pump than compare to a big pump but the duration was only for a short time  .

In my own point of view, i think that the market now is trying to recover on what its situation in the year 2018. Recovering from what is loss and rising prices somehow on several altcoins in the market. But i think there is nothing yet happening about bull run, its just the market going back to normal state.

Your right meyt  . what actually happened on this year is only a recovery  from last years bear  . some users call it a bull but i think im not going to agree with that because for me , a real bull run means a huge price increase  and we didnt experience it so far .
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:52:41 AM

Markets are now slowly rising. I believe that the bull run will occur this year, because it is clear that after the huge dip the value of the token or coin rise. Maybe we need to be more patience in crypto because anytime the price and maybe value may change without a prior notice so i think we need to join the market follow for good.
We need to look forward for the betterment of future holdings, the market is really getting more stronger from time to time, if this will continue to flourish the trend will reverse between the bull and the bear, hope the support will continue to be more stable and no one will dumped to extent of unexpected fall, slow rise and continue to build good support barrier while trying to achieved more high.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:14:47 AM

In my opinion, after reaching $6K the market is waiting for a correction and we will see Bitcoin below $5K. But overall, we expect growth this year and it is high time to form a portfolio in order to rebalance it periodically. I am sure that after Bitcoin, the cost of many altcoins will rush up.

BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:25:31 AM

The future looks very promising, the only question is how long will have to wait for the next wave of growth. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market reached another peak in the middle of 2021, I think that Bitcoin will cost at least $50K.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 10:26:55 AM

Knowing the future is what is impossible, the future of cryptocurrency will definitely be bright but that's is just my own prediction, will all keep living by faith.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

in my view the current market situation is starting to improve, bitcoin prices are slowly starting to rise and this possibility can boost other altcoin price movements. the market needs great support from the public so that the bitcoin price returns significantly again.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:00:04 AM

As it seems to me now is a very uncertain moment for investment. On the one hand, Bitcoin is already worth about $6000, and on the other, the rate of the coin can collapse at any time. I would wait for some time for some certainty to appear on the market.

swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:14:07 AM

In my opinion, what is happening now is difficult to call cryptospring, the whales removed the stop loss and the cost of Bitcoin soared up, but in a couple of months we can again return below $4000. But despite this, I believe that the market will recover over time, although it will take a long time.
trenna

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:37:08 PM

I think that situation is good. Everything is stable, there is no surprisingly situations which will negatively affect the market, but it doesn't mean that we don't have be careful
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:47:20 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
Just today, Bitcoin price is heading 6000 USD. This positive condition is a good sign for a new investors to join the flight. Well, I do believe this will last for long time, Bitcoin will always create a green candle. Also, I think soon altcoin will start following Bitcoin and will increase in price. The bear market was just ended and now bull market is coming!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:50:37 PM

Current market movements are very good and stable, but there are many risks facing the market today. but I am still confident that the market will grow well for the future
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:00:15 PM

It's slowly getting better. And I believe this is a good situation - I would'n be happy with another bitcoin bubble like this one from 2017. As for cryptocurrencies themselves... it depends. There are still many bad things which are happening in this industry, especially on the top of the market (like Bitfinex scandal from last weeks: https://www.blockchain24.co/the-bitfinex-case-what-damage-can-it-do/ ). But there are also many things which are positive (like last Futurocoin masternode update, which gives its users chance to generate passive income when they'll become masternode owner: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/become-a-masterode-owner/ ).
So I believe, despite many problems, there is still bright future ahead of us
We will gradually reach the ATH as time goes on, we just have to be more patient, the market looks good now and we have been seeing some growth in the price of bitcoin recently, although there is already a little bit of retrace, this retrace is what will lead to further increase in price, and with this retrace, I expect the value of BTC to climb to $6000.

If BTC can break the barrier of $6000, then there is absolutely nothing stopping it from heading towards $15,000 by December, which this development will definitely affect the market of other altcoins positively too. SO I agree with you that it is still very cheap to buy BTC now.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:02:45 PM

Of course the crypto market is already good and the improvement that can be said is extraordinary. Because the other Bitcoin and attcoin have started to recover some time before. That means the future of the crypto market will be very good. Hopefully the future will continue to increase.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:08:58 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
The current market conditions are quite enthusiastic, judging by the price of bitcoin and altcoin starting to increase, there is a lot of positive news, it seems that people don't want to lose this momentum.
In my opinion, in the future technology adoption rate is increasing and cryptocurency is a very promising investment, we can see the next few years.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:19:06 PM

Soon market will grow up again and recover like a wound. Slowly people will back to crypto investing as soon as possible it will pump up those altcoins which is decrease on their price.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:20:52 PM

I see that another recovery started in the crypto market. Interesting investment projects began to appear. However, this is due to the large stock exchanges and they get the lion's share of the profits.
Let's hope that the growth in the number of investments will lead to an increase in the entire crypto market.
Yeah it seems like an uptrend has occurred, many cryptocurrency has increased. Bitcoin prices will soon break through $6k, Ethereum will return above $200 and many other coins also experience the same thing, market situation is getting better. You know what you have to do right
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:32:42 PM

Currently the market is starting to improve, after 15 months the crypto price has fallen considerably. I believe crypto will return to the moon, and will experience many changes in our lives.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:38:20 PM

The current situation can still be said to be stable because there has been no significant change either down or a massive price increase, if the future of the cryptocurenncy is very difficult to predict in the future, but according to the cryptocurenncy there will always be some problems  in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: