Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market situation  (Read 16583 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:36:49 PM

Sure. The one is called Tixl. In few words, Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. None of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And in a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve.

To tell the truth, I have met many scammy private DAG projects, but so far I am more than impressed with what Tixl offers. And I believe that the guys may become a niche product Smiley Will definitely explore more shortly! And thanks a lot for sharing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:38:33 PM

Some crypto analysts predicted that the growth of cryptocurrencies will happen only in the autumn of 2019. The market has once again shown us that TA has not worked. We can only take advantage of the situation and sell part of the cryptocurrency while the market is on the rise.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:42:16 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 04:12:06 PM by sh4dtechnr

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

Dollar is scam.

The future of all currencies is the blockchain technologies. And BTCitcoin is the number one global currency. Undoubtedly.

But when is that future? That is the question number one.

Nowadays, humanity is UNDOUBTEDLY not ready for it, guys. So calm down.)
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:05:50 PM

for now the market situation is indeed a little excited because some coin prices are rising. but for the future I do not dare to predict, only I feel that in the future the market situation is very good and today is the time to invest.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:22:51 PM

for now the market situation is indeed a little excited because some coin prices are rising. but for the future I do not dare to predict, only I feel that in the future the market situation is very good and today is the time to invest.
Market conditions are indeed quite good and have provided many benefits for people who have bought coins when prices have not been this good.
so I also don't want to regret the second time for fear of investing so I will buy coins now even though the price is quite high because the market conditions support to continue to improve.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:29:03 PM

Now the market is finally over the past 1.5 years, the situation is improving,at these moments when there was a drawdown of the market,and everyone began to merge,a group of whales all bought,all bitcoin,and in the end when bought a normal amount that suits them began rally up,we hope that this is only the beginning up

immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:33:05 PM

Now the situation is almost the same as it was that Bitcoin is still growing, although now it's a little down, but only the top altoes are going after Bitcoin.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:34:13 PM

Now the situation on the market is very stable. I would even say that 8.000 Bitcoin is very good. I think that already below 8000 Bitcoin will not fall, but I will see growth very soon.

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:42:17 PM

Now the situation is almost the same as it was that Bitcoin is still growing, although now it's a little down, but only the top altoes are going after Bitcoin.
what you say is reality only coin top is capable of up in this bull run in terms of current market conditions the market still has the potential to fall even though it is small

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:58:15 PM

It seems to me that the market situation is not very bad.  I would say no to complain.  But we always want more, and therefore noah.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:11:41 PM

Market now is star to grow and we all know it will continue and the growth of the crypto market will much bigger now than the 2017 which is expected by many of participants in cryptocurrency,And now investors will go back in cryptocurrency to make investments and if you are investor that want to invest tou may try this project the Dencoin tokens and learn more about this you can check the website of this project but i assure you this project can give you a profits.
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:47:58 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very good in a good situation especially now with coins is high in value especially the BTC whose main coin has risen to $ 6800 which is expected of all holders to happen, and is good The cryptocurrency market now shows many investors It is worthwhile to invest, but I can say that we are careful with the projects that invest and just invest in a specific project ,as Dencoin knows that the product is beautiful and its platforms are good so we try it.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:11:55 PM

It seems it will be pump at this year of 2019 for sure many of people don't panic on this situation for better price that bitcoin giving up in this past of months.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:20:45 PM

It seems it will be pump at this year of 2019 for sure many of people don't panic on this situation for better price that bitcoin giving up in this past of months.
I think that the same pump will not happen. this year everything will not be as fast as in the past. I do not think that people who control the market will show such a scenario again

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:31:34 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
In my opinion the market gains considerably is not solid! so still the market is not stable and subjected to more correction, But it depends on the investors confidence and sentiments about the issues that affecting the cryptocurrency market But who knows as i always said we are just speculating and anything can happen around the crypto-sphere so we better watch out.
The market situation will be greatly influenced by crypto users like all of us.
when we trust crypto and can maximize the use of crypto it will make crypto prices increase.
everyone needs support to be able to make the crypto market become much more passionate.

i see a positive future for all of us. of course not all projects will survive but they don't have to.
and for us it's enough to have a handful of good projects in our portfolio. then the rest comes automatically Cool
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:36:20 PM

I think that the same pump will not happen. this year everything will not be as fast as in the past. I do not think that people who control the market will show such a scenario again

Last year was growth? Do you happen to talk about 2017? Or is it just another reply? No doubt the growth is going on. The market has already reached its maximum of 285 billion. So I think the growth will continue.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:42:04 PM

i see a positive future for all of us. of course not all projects will survive but they don't have to.
and for us it's enough to have a handful of good projects in our portfolio. then the rest comes automatically Cool
I think we certainly already have a good list of project names and are included in our investment list. with market conditions like now it's a little worried if the market conditions could fall and it makes us afraid to invest. This market still survives with a few corrections that occur every day, I myself still remain vigilant about seeing the market before I invest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:45:47 PM

I think we certainly already have a good list of project names and are included in our investment list. with market conditions like now it's a little worried if the market conditions could fall and it makes us afraid to invest. This market still survives with a few corrections that occur every day, I myself still remain vigilant about seeing the market before I invest.
we are all constantly in a state of caution because everything is not very predictable. all experts who make predictions are often wrong

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

In my opinion the market gains considerably is not solid! so still the market is not stable and subjected to more correction, But it depends on the investors confidence and sentiments about the issues that affecting the cryptocurrency market But who knows as i always said we are just speculating and anything can happen around the crypto-sphere so we better watch out.
The market situation will be greatly influenced by crypto users like all of us.
when we trust crypto and can maximize the use of crypto it will make crypto prices increase.
everyone needs support to be able to make the crypto market become much more passionate.

Good market future certain that new investors are taking part in market rising value, there are so many projects but we cannot get stuck anymore, we should try to contribute in this journey with holding and investing more and more we should try to buy more in this situation when the price is down, as time passing price is getting high now.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:00:22 PM

The market situation continues to not please me.  Because somehow everything unexpectedly rolls down.  I somehow did not count on such a trick.  But I will wait for better times.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: