Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market situation  (Read 16592 times)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:10:00 PM

For most of the crypto owners, 2018 was very painful, at least for those who bought in 2018 while market was on its peak. At the beginning there was greenery everywhere in the market but the situation turned in the mid of 2018. Since market was on its peak, many new investors got attracted towards crypto. The Bitcoin ETF decision made a turning point and stopped the rally. It effects not only bitcoin but also all the crypto since bitcoin is still leading crypto world as leader. Hope situation will improve in 2019 in quarter four with some positive news.
Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way.
Lets hope for the best for crypto market andf for every investor.

fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:13:59 PM

The market situation continues to not please me.  Because somehow everything unexpectedly rolls down.  I somehow did not count on such a trick.  But I will wait for better times.
right, now the market conditions are in a bad condition all coins are red now and I predict it is difficult to get an increase because I see the market is in a state of defense and falling
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:47:57 PM

Last month when I saw price of bitcoin above 8k, I consider if the market will grow again but since June I have seen prices return to thread down I'm little worried that it will continue to decline but here I am still very confident if the future is cry nice

Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:08:46 PM

Last month when I saw price of bitcoin above 8k, I consider if the market will grow again but since June I have seen prices return to thread down I'm little worried that it will continue to decline but here I am still very confident if the future is cry nice

No market ever only goes in a straight line upwards. You better get used to it, or this isn't for you. In fact, crypto currencies is well known for it's wild swings in both directions.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:11:30 PM

we are in a pumping and dumping scheme with no reason of price increase but for manipulation.

I still remember those "intelligent" guys telling people to buy because we were going to the moon. how stupid should you be to say those dumb things. Market situation is really bad, with very high resistances at low prices. This shows it all for me.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:07:39 PM

i see a positive future for all of us. of course not all projects will survive but they don't have to.
and for us it's enough to have a handful of good projects in our portfolio. then the rest comes automatically Cool

Our main goal and objective, perhaps even our responsibility as professional bounty hunters can be said to be two things, tracking and defining scam projects, and participating in serious potentially strong projects.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:15:18 PM

No market ever only goes in a straight line upwards. You better get used to it, or this isn't for you. In fact, crypto currencies is well known for it's wild swings in both directions.
right ,the name is also the market there must be up and down most important thing in this case is market very good from before so there's nothing to regret ,wait next bull run

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:06:26 PM

Today the crypto market  is going down. Is there any special news for that? I think whales are always getting their profits from newbies. It is time to move from bitcoin to another.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:27:16 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

Generally, the market has recovered well. Though not at 100 percent but its on its way to it. A lot of positive news and events like Facebook and Zuckerberg's role in cryptocurrency has been instrumental and I see more key players from the cooperate world joining the market

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Warranteum
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:43:10 PM

After bitcoin has been back a while.  Altcoins are growing as well. This is good news.
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:54:13 PM

Greetings everyone! How are you doing? Wanted to talk more about mining these days. Do you guys believe it to be profitable nowadays?
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:55:23 PM

Greetings everyone! How are you doing? Wanted to talk more about mining these days. Do you guys believe it to be profitable nowadays?

Good afternoon sarpora. This is a pretty controversial question. In my opinion, much depends on a particular solution. Kinda there are devices that make mining profitable and the ones that are not
sarrpora

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:56:05 PM

Good afternoon sarpora. This is a pretty controversial question. In my opinion, much depends on a particular solution. Kinda there are devices that make mining profitable and the ones that are not

Agree with you. And I believe that there is also a dependence on the country. Cause costs on electricity, taxes etc vary.
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:57:00 PM

Agree with you. And I believe that there is also a dependence on the country. Cause costs on electricity, taxes etc vary.

This is true, of course. And talking about mining, have you heard of any advanced solutions on the US market besides the most popular Asicequipment?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:57:55 PM

This is true, of course. And talking about mining, have you heard of any advanced solutions on the US market besides the most popular Asicequipment?

To tell the truth, I have't heard of any on the US market, but Asicequipment sounds pretty familiar, I must have heard of them from several friends. But can you provide more details on what they are offering, please?
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:58:52 PM

To tell the truth, I have't heard of any on the US market, but Asicequipment sounds pretty familiar, I must have heard of them from several friends. But can you provide more details on what they are offering, please?

Well, this is the US based popular company that now sells own devices. They used to mine on their own before, having 3 farms in California. And now they are having very solid models
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:59:41 PM

What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

One of the best month in this 2019 now.
The graph is better than what we were having before.
I think the 3rd quarter will be much stronger and bullish.
sarrpora

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:59:49 PM

Well, this is the US based popular company that now sells own devices. They used to mine on their own before, having 3 farms in California. And now they are having very solid models

Hmm, this sounds extremely attractive. And do they have any shops nowadays or so? I believe several friends of mine from the US might be interested
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:01:23 PM

Hmm, this sounds extremely attractive. And do they have any shops nowadays or so? I believe several friends of mine from the US might be interested

They are having HQ in New York, plus they are having service centers in there. And they have a very fast delivery (in avg 2-4 days) all over the US. And special discounts with free delivery from 10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to discuss with a personal manager. I recommend you to check more on their website Wink
sarrpora

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

They are having HQ in New York, plus they are having service centers in there. And they have a very fast delivery (in avg 2-4 days) all over the US. And special discounts with free delivery from 10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to discuss with a personal manager. I recommend you to check more on their website Wink

Wow, sounds amazing. Will check out shortly and share with the friends. But can you please share the link to their website?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: