Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4565 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:34:27 PM

Good afternoon, first of all i think that the idea of your project is very promising.
Tell me how many tokens am I  need to run masternode and where can see the data about your smart-contract on the GitHub page?

https://github.com/TeleCoinOfficial/TELE

this information is on the website.
think now it is important to know on what exchange will IEO
Thanks. I know that some projects make IEO in a couple of exchanges. For me, more interesting is question about IEO conditions and how many stages this sale should have?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:40:42 PM

So, IEO is interesting, this trend is beginning to gain momentum and this is good news. But p2p will not surprise anyone in our time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:14:54 AM

So, IEO is interesting, this trend is beginning to gain momentum and this is good news. But p2p will not surprise anyone in our time.
you're right. But the most anonymous coin can be in demand in many areas of business.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:26:05 AM

Hey.  we already know what the stock exchange will be selling.  I just wish I could understand that for myself. it seems that the IEO is now a great opportunity.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:13:03 AM

Hey.  we already know what the stock exchange will be selling.  I just wish I could understand that for myself. it seems that the IEO is now a great opportunity.
as I understand it will be possible to buy tokens in the summer.
let's see how it will work in practice. But the project looks quite technical.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:45:32 AM

Hey.  tell me in more detail what is the practical application of this coin? I'd really like to know that for myself.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:28:24 AM

Hey.  tell me in more detail what is the practical application of this coin? I'd really like to know that for myself.
well, as I understand the biggest plus is that it will be very fast and as anonymous as possible means of payment.
I think this will be the main motivation for buying these tokens.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:53:00 AM

and what will be the Commission for transfers? And what will be the speed of transactions?  I would like to understand what advantages over other cryptocurrencies.
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:31:58 PM

tell me will the team take part in any blockchain events?  I think it would be very good for both the development team and future investors.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:03:13 PM

Hey.  tell me is there a video presentation of the project? And whether it is represented in any well-known media?  I just want to know how fast it can scale.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:54:17 PM

Hey.  tell me is there a video presentation of the project? And whether it is represented in any well-known media?  I just want to know how fast it can scale.
Yes, I, too, would be very interested and would like to buy tokens for myself. The more that is IEO, and the risk is really minimal.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:23:46 PM

Yes, I, too, would be very interested and would like to buy tokens for myself. The more that is IEO, and the risk is really minimal.
Yes it will be possible to receive X3 at least. I'm pretty sure of that. so I will support the project now anyway.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:22:23 PM

For those who have enough money can buy Masternode and get to come for commissions and for rewards for the mining of new units.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:58:17 AM

For those who have enough money can buy Masternode and get to come for commissions and for rewards for the mining of new units.
and how much money is needed for this and what income can be obtained? do you already have any information about this?
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:24:55 AM

here I agree with you. But the project looks very technological if you read the description of the project .
though I don't understand for what it will be applied in practice.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:58:51 AM

the project looks interesting and I liked the large-scale media support. I always pay attention to this before buying tokens.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:55:34 AM

the project looks interesting and I liked the large-scale media support. I always pay attention to this before buying tokens.
I think that the price of the token will quickly go up if the team shows itself from the best side. but we must wait for the test launch of the network.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:25:06 AM

tell me what amount is needed to run the node? and also I would be interested when the network will be launched? At what stage is the work under way.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 11:20:00 AM

tell me will the team be public? Or will they be anonymous? I just want to understand how this is going to work in practice.
Will there be a team at some international conferences?
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:36:20 PM

tell me will the team be public? Or will they be anonymous? I just want to understand how this is going to work in practice.
Will there be a team at some international conferences?
I'd love to see that, too. I think it will be possible some videos or something like that. so we will wait for announcements from the team.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: