Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4563 times)
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:13:51 AM

the project looks interesting. But I do not see any results from the team I am pretty hard to draw conclusions on this issue.
so I will wait for the results from the team.
as I understand it will soon be the launch of the network and purses and it is a real results of the work of the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:45:54 AM

the project looks interesting. But I do not see any results from the team I am pretty hard to draw conclusions on this issue.
as I understand it will soon be the launch of the network and purses and it is a real results of the work of the team.
I will support the project during the IEO anyway . I just wish I knew more about the exchange.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:49:18 AM

I will support the project during the IEO anyway . I just wish I knew more about the exchange.
in the official channel of telegram wrote that such news will be within a week.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 08:34:18 AM

I read in the telegram chat that the team is already testing the nodes and invites everyone to participate and receive awards.
perfectly. I will definitely take part in this as I am interested in the future to run the node for myself.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

Are you going to compete with existing privacy coins like monero, dash, zcash and so on? If it so, then what are your competitive advantages?
From my point of view you have so high chances , because anonymous coins are on demand
what's the question? of course they will compete if the project is successful! but now it is too early to think about it, first we need to hold the IEO.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:08:40 AM

Are you going to compete with existing privacy coins like monero, dash, zcash and so on? If it so, then what are your competitive advantages?
From my point of view you have so high chances , because anonymous coins are on demand
what's the question? of course they will compete if the project is successful! but now it is too early to think about it, first we need to hold the IEO.

Yes, we will take part in the IEO . I think you can be good earn in short time.
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:55:24 PM

I would like to understand whether the team will take part in any public events. and whether there will be interviews with team members about the development of the project.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:23:39 PM

I read a lot about this coin and but have not yet understood what this mining will be. What equipment is needed for this....
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:12:49 AM

I read a lot about this coin and but have not yet understood what this mining will be. What equipment is needed for this....
do you think it will be a classic mining? I would just like to understand this for me as the most profitable way to mine these coins.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:28:46 AM

do you think it will be a classic mining? I would just like to understand this for me as the most profitable way to mine these coins.
I think it's best to start the nodes.  But this requires a large amount of investment. so you have to make your own decision as far as it is suitable for you.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

An anonymous p2p cryptocurrency, I don't think if its the uniquest one since there are tons of hundred anonymous cryptocurrency like this, so how  you can compete?
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:00:04 AM

An anonymous p2p cryptocurrency, I don't think if its the uniquest one since there are tons of hundred anonymous cryptocurrency like this, so how  you can compete?
You're right. to win the competition in the market will have to show something really unique. Because I don't know what the team wants to surprise the community.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:25:24 AM

You're right. to win the competition in the market will have to show something really unique. Because I don't know what the team wants to surprise the community.
but the economic model they have is quite interesting and I think it will allow many to earn. And this is a very good motivation for users.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:51:50 AM

but the economic model they have is quite interesting and I think it will allow many to earn. And this is a very good motivation for users.
let's see what the team has to offer for us. in any case, EIO is quite the right decision. and it seems the only way to attract the right amount of money.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:04:24 AM

tell me whether the team plans to hold a bounty program? is there any information about this...  I would like to start with bounty.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:29:37 AM

Hey. tell me what unique do you offer for users and for the community? I would like to understand how you are going to win the competition in this market.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:04:48 PM

the coin looks very interesting and I think it has a future if the team implements everything that is written in white paper. Technically, it's very interesting.
I don't understand what this project is better than dash?  it is an anonymous and fast cryptocurrency that can be used by users.
than your project better I do not understand.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:24:19 PM

the coin looks very interesting and I think it has a future if the team implements everything that is written in white paper. Technically, it's very interesting.
I don't understand what this project is better than dash?  it is an anonymous and fast cryptocurrency that can be used by users.
I'm interested in that, too. Hybrid blockchain is certainly good but what advantages will it show for ordinary users? I'd like to understand that for me.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:45:50 AM

I'm interested in that, too. Hybrid blockchain is certainly good but what advantages will it show for ordinary users? I'd like to understand that for me.

you can read the releases in the media to understand how it will work and what advantages it will have over conventional coins.
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:55:51 AM

I think that will compete with the coin dash and maybe beat her according to the white paper. this is good, because such projects have not been for a long time

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: