Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4565 times)
Bitnoval

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:26:54 AM

the coin looks very interesting and I think it has a future if the team implements everything that is written in white paper. Technically, it's very interesting.
I don't understand what this project is better than dash?  it is an anonymous and fast cryptocurrency that can be used by users.
than your project better I do not understand.
I think that will compete with the coin dash and maybe beat her according to the white paper. this is good, because such projects have not been for a long time
let's see what will be the interest of the community in this regard. it seems to me that it will be possible to earn very well on it if to start nodes at initial stages.
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 07:43:47 AM

the coin looks very interesting and I think it has a future if the team implements everything that is written in white paper. Technically, it's very interesting.
I don't understand what this project is better than dash?  it is an anonymous and fast cryptocurrency that can be used by users.
I think that will compete with the coin dash and maybe beat her according to the white paper. this is good, because such projects have not been for a long time
let's see what will be the interest of the community in this regard. it seems to me that it will be possible to earn very well on it if to start nodes at initial stages.
to do this, you need about 10 000 us dollars and not everyone can afford it.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:18:34 AM

everything will depend on the work of the team but I see even now that there are many advantages. And if the team implements everything that is in white paper, the project will be in demand.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:33:28 AM

everything will depend on the work of the team but I see even now that there are many advantages. And if the team implements everything that is in white paper, the project will be in demand.
in any case, the project from the technological side looks very interesting. I think the idea of a hybrid blockchain will be appreciated by the community.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:21:40 AM

now there are a lot of coins on the market and the community should understand the technical advantages of this coin and why it will still be better than competitors.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:39:59 PM

now there are a lot of coins on the market and the community should understand the technical advantages of this coin and why it will still be better than competitors.
now the media has a lot of materials on this issue and you can draw your own conclusions.  But I think that the project has a great future and it will be in demand among users.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:48:17 PM

Hey. please tell me when start selling and on what exchange? is there any news yet? I hope the exchange will be popular.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:29:01 PM

Hey. please tell me when start selling and on what exchange? is there any news yet? I hope the exchange will be popular.
me, too, this interested in but as I understand news will only in June. That's when the team plans to start selling tokens.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:23:32 AM

me, too, this interested in but as I understand news will only in June. That's when the team plans to start selling tokens.
Yes, now in fact everything will depend on the team and how much they can attract investors. So let's see how quickly the network and the wallet will be launched.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:38:48 AM

Yes, now in fact everything will depend on the team and how much they can attract investors. So let's see how quickly the network and the wallet will be launched.
as I understand it should be this month and I will gladly support the project if the team will show results.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:53:34 AM

the project has very strong support in the media. I think that's pretty important at the moment. Because large investors always pay attention to this. 
but now of course it is too early to draw conclusions about the fate of this coin.
DroppedM

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:09:32 AM

the project has very strong support in the media. I think that's pretty important at the moment. Because large investors always pay attention to this. 
but now of course it is too early to draw conclusions about the fate of this coin.
I think still will be better to wait for the launch of the wallets and run a bounty program. I think to start with a bounty to be all the same as logical.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:17:48 AM

I think still will be better to wait for the launch of the wallets and run a bounty program. I think to start with a bounty to be all the same as logical.

there's a logic to that. especially since there were no announcements about the IEO. So I'm gonna keep an eye on how this team works.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:28:44 AM

there's a logic to that. especially since there were no announcements about the IEO. So I'm gonna keep an eye on how this team works.

nevertheless, the idea of a hybrid blockchain is something new in the market.   I think it will still be in demand among users despite the huge competition.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:34:57 AM

An interesting solution SwiftTX (Zero Confirmation Transactions), did not meet it in other similar projects. It is interesting to learn more about this technical solution and how exactly it will be implemented in practice.
Well, there are so many projects that serve you swifttx so you can send and receive your coin without even wasting your time like bitcoin, but i wonder if there is a deficiency in the platform?
DroppedM

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:41:03 AM

An interesting solution SwiftTX (Zero Confirmation Transactions), did not meet it in other similar projects. It is interesting to learn more about this technical solution and how exactly it will be implemented in practice.
Well, there are so many projects that serve you swifttx so you can send and receive your coin without even wasting your time like bitcoin, but i wonder if there is a deficiency in the platform?
But we won't know until the network is up and running. So now you need to follow the news and still wait for the launch of the network. in this case, it will be the most profitable and safe.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:56:12 AM

Hey. please tell me what is technically this project is still better than the competition. Just at the moment we see a lot of anonymous coins and the competition is very high.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:00:37 AM

Hey. please tell me what is technically this project is still better than the competition. Just at the moment we see a lot of anonymous coins and the competition is very high.
nevertheless, the project will have a number of advantages and it seems to me that if you buy tokens on time you can earn very well.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:28:33 AM

nevertheless, the project will have a number of advantages and it seems to me that if you buy tokens on time you can earn very well.

let's see what will happen after the launch of the project. we need at least a successful IEO. The success of this project will largely depend on this . And also from the work of the team.

MMM Extra Is Good !
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:50:09 AM

in any case, the project is worth attention. But I would like to know more about IEO . Much depends on what exchange it will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: