Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4576 times)
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:57:29 AM

now the project looks very interesting. in fact, the community now needs an anonymous payment method. But how relevant mining will be in 2019 is another question.
at the moment, I have not seen much information about the mining of these moments. I understand they'll have nodes and stacking.
now as time passes the testing nodes, and those who will participate and help the team can get rewards. This was written in the telegram channel.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:29:10 AM

now the project looks very interesting. in fact, the community now needs an anonymous payment method. But how relevant mining will be in 2019 is another question.
at the moment, I have not seen much information about the mining of these moments. I understand they'll have nodes and stacking.
now as time passes the testing nodes, and those who will participate and help the team can get rewards. This was written in the telegram channel.
Nodes, it is always good.  Many of my friends earn money on sites, and for a project it is always additional activity on the exchanges.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:32:34 AM

Now I see a growing interest in mining since the cryptocurrency growth cycle has begun.  It seems to me that the demand for video cards and other equipment will only grow with time.  The epoch of big sales is over.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:01:53 PM

Feel free to follow new Tele Coin business page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Telecoininfo/

Thank you 👌
Artem57

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:27:05 PM

Feel free to follow new Tele Coin business page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Telecoininfo/

Thank you 👌
You did not think to hold airdrop to increase activity on social networks?  I think the community should sign up willingly if you give them a minimal reward.  See how many subscribers in MiracleTele.  This will have a very positive impact on your project.

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:10:53 PM

🎯TeleCoin has been developed to improve the security and privacy of transfers and transactions in a globalized fast paced world with greater digital risks.
📊Whilst providing a long-term energy-efficient crypto-currency to the market.

Currently, there are already several cryptocurrencies that are distinguished by anonymity and transaction security.  What are your advantages in comparison with them, what are your plans to attract potential investors?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:17:47 PM

🎯TeleCoin has been developed to improve the security and privacy of transfers and transactions in a globalized fast paced world with greater digital risks.

Currently, there are already several cryptocurrencies that are distinguished by anonymity and transaction security.  What are your advantages in comparison with them, what are your plans to attract potential investors?
I do not understand what is the advantage of the same anonymous zcash for, Monero, and so on. In my opinion now more popular crypto that have a new technology. Anonymity was popular a few years ago.

dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:22:29 PM

I do not understand what is the advantage of the same anonymous zcash for, Monero, and so on. In my opinion now more popular crypto that have a new technology. Anonymity was popular a few years ago.
I do not agree . Cryptocurrency was originally planned as an anonymous medium of exchange values, that is, as an anonymous means of payment. Now anonymity and security also pays great attention and interest among investors is very high.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:12:50 AM

I do not agree . Cryptocurrency was originally planned as an anonymous medium of exchange values, that is, as an anonymous means of payment. Now anonymity and security also pays great attention and interest among investors is very high.

that's great. so we can be sure that there will be a demand for these coins. and because me like would to know when will IEO and on what exchange?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:31:54 AM

that's great. so we can be sure that there will be a demand for these coins. and because me like would to know when will IEO and on what exchange?
as I understand soon will be announcements about this. this will be really important because it will depend on how much it will be in demand and whether the project will be able to collect a soft cap.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:45:33 AM

me too, it's interesting. But I understand the main drawback of dash is mining which requires a lot of energy.  But there are other cryptocurrencies.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:58:09 AM

me too, it's interesting. But I understand the main drawback of dash is mining which requires a lot of energy.  But there are other cryptocurrencies.
just at the moment or use mining which is outdated in fact or use false statements about anonymity. And mislead the community
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:16:19 AM

just at the moment or use mining which is outdated in fact or use false statements about anonymity. And mislead the community

I hope the team can make a real anonymous payment method. and make a good offer for investors. And to make a product that will really be in demand.
buzhdao

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:42:55 AM

now there is a bounty program or not? why didn't the team make any statements about this?  I would like to know this question.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:55:15 AM

Technically, the project looks very interesting and it seems to me that many people want to use such a means of payment. So we are waiting for the launch of the network and the launch of wallets.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:08:22 AM

Technically, the project looks very interesting and it seems to me that many people want to use such a means of payment. So we are waiting for the launch of the network and the launch of wallets.
as I understand it should be pretty soon. Because before the start, IEO wallets already needs to work.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:29:24 AM

as I understand it should be pretty soon. Because before the start, IEO wallets already needs to work.

so we will wait IEO and we will wait for official confirmation from the exchange. This is also very important.
buzhdao

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:51:12 AM

so we will wait IEO and we will wait for official confirmation from the exchange. This is also very important.
I hope it does not have to wait long for this. Because there are many projects where the community wants to invest.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:39:14 AM

This information is unlikely to be given to you at the beginning of the project development.  Now the community is investing well on only a few sites for IEO, so you should take a responsible decision.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Artem57

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:46:16 AM

I think that it’s not enough time to develop a wallet.  Although if the developers still manage to do it in a short time, the community as well as the number of potential investors will grow.  The closer the finished product, the greater the desire to invest.

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: