Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:36:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4570 times)
bitdefragt

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:57:09 PM

Tell me please, is the project team considering private investment? If so, from what amount do I need to invest in the project as a private investor?
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:58:44 PM

We highly recommend to read this article, Tele Coin is mentioned there also 👌
5 Pro-Community Governance Models of Cryptocurrencies
https://hackernoon.com/5-pro-community-governance-models-of-cryptocurrencies-3c793324677d
Interesting article. The consensus that you chose (decentralized blockchain voting system) really looks promising.
Gubkat

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:03:19 AM

No matter how much now is BTC . I began to notice that this spring began to appear a lot of interesting projects with a good idea. The introduction of a sales token on the IEO is positively affected, as investors became more confident in the project.
The idea with IEO has won the market, now few people participate in the traditional ICO.
Filatenw

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:10:24 AM

Tell me please, is the project team considering private investment? If so, from what amount do I need to invest in the project as a private investor?
I'm sure all the information can be found here https://www.telecoin.info/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Telecoin_Whitepaper.pdf
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:20:36 AM

https://hackernoon.com/5-pro-community-governance-models-of-cryptocurrencies-3c793324677d
Interesting article. The consensus that you chose (decentralized blockchain voting system) really looks promising.
The article is not bad, but I would like that it had more details about TeleCoin.  Personally, my project attracts support in the future Masternode.  I have already invested in several projects with Masternodes and six months later I make a profit.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Valeriiko

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:55:10 AM

The article is not bad, but I would like that it had more details about TeleCoin.  Personally, my project attracts support in the future Masternode.  I have already invested in several projects with Masternodes and six months later I make a profit.

Many people can not understand that the first profit can not be obtained immediately after the investment, sometimes you need to wait six months, and sometimes even more.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:37:39 AM

Where I can see main conditions of TeleCoin IEO and at what exchange you plan to make IEO?
Gubkat

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:36:39 AM

Where I can see main conditions of TeleCoin IEO and at what exchange you plan to make IEO?
I also can't find this information, probably, it is not yet time to reveal it to anyone.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:16:04 AM

I also can't find this information, probably, it is not yet time to reveal it to anyone.

The team must understand that it is necessary to prepare in advance for the IEO, and besides, many of the IEOs have requirements for the purchase and delay of exchange tokens before the IEO.
Filatenw

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:50:58 AM

We have no other choice, we will wait until the project team will reveal the cards, but I want to emphasize that I also support the IEO.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:01:21 AM

The team must understand that it is necessary to prepare in advance for the IEO, and besides, many of the IEOs have requirements for the purchase and delay of exchange tokens before the IEO.
Why too soon to talk about holding the IEO. In may 2019 the road map should be the release of the wallets for PC, Mac . Have you heard information about this?

Valeriiko

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:13:58 PM

Tell us about the Project Tele-fone Production in more detail. Is it true that you have decided to launch your own brand of mobile phones on the market?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:22:54 PM

Why too soon to talk about holding the IEO. In may 2019 the road map should be the release of the wallets for PC, Mac . Have you heard information about this?
What does it mean IEO  is live now? Where we can join it .
As about wallets, we are waiting for announcement.
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:26:00 PM

What does it mean IEO  is live now? Where we can join it .
As about wallets, we are waiting for announcement.
IEO hasn't started yet, we would know about it.  May is just coming to an end, and there are no working versions of the wallets yet.  We are waiting for updates from the developers.
Gubkat

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:33:45 PM

Tell us about the Project Tele-fone Production in more detail. Is it true that you have decided to launch your own brand of mobile phones on the market?

Tele-Fone adds secure P2P calling and messaging to its list of impressive features.
Filatenw

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

Tele-Fone adds secure P2P calling and messaging to its list of impressive features.
These are just the administration's plans for the future, perhaps they will be changed.
Valeriiko

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:32:55 PM

Please give a link to the official telegram channel, I have a couple of questions. After all, the project has its own channel in the telegram?
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

Please give a link to the official telegram channel, I have a couple of questions. After all, the project has its own channel in the telegram?
They have a group in Telegram, I think you can ask your questions there. https://t.me/TelePlatform
Gubkat

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:51:55 PM

We need to wait for the moment when there will be information on the conduct of IEO.  As a rule, the minimum purchase amount is voiced only before the sale of tokens.
Perhaps they do not plan to carry out IEO in the near future, maybe it is worth waiting until the crypto-currency market is fully stabilized?
bitdefragt

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:16:38 PM

Who is the direct competitor of the project with a concept similar to yours?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: