Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:35:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4570 times)
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:37:22 PM

What happens when the last block is produced? Masternode and PoS mining will continue to exist and make a profit?
In order to start mining and PoS, the team needs to raise money for IEO.  Let's first talk about this, and then we will discuss the distant future.  We are waiting for the wallet release for pc in May.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:59:21 PM

The team plans to maintain the price on the exchange after IEO ends and they will be traded on the exchange?
Now very few people buy their tokens on the exchange. The main task of any team in a startup is to collect the necessary amount for further development. What will happen to the price of the token on the stock exchange already few people care about.

Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:03:37 PM

The team plans to maintain the price on the exchange after IEO ends and they will be traded on the exchange?
Now very few people buy their tokens on the exchange. The main task of any team in a startup is to collect the necessary amount for further development. What will happen to the price of the token on the stock exchange already few people care about.
Just do not say that the token falls when the bounty participants sell 1-2 percent of the tokens out of the total. I think this is not true. The course falls only when the community does not see the future of the project.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:08:31 PM

In addition to PoS, I was interested in TelePhone in this project. A very interesting project, it’s a pity that there is no final design layout in white paper. And so judging by the security and other indicators, the device will be in demand by the crypto community. Cool

Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:11:51 PM

In addition to PoS, I was interested in TelePhone in this project. A very interesting project, it’s a pity that there is no final design layout in white paper. And so judging by the security and other indicators, the device will be in demand by the crypto community. Cool
Development is probably not yet conducted as the release of the prototype is scheduled for 2020. Now developers need to think about how to implement IEO as productively as possible.
  • March – Tele-Fone Prototype Mobile Phone and App Demo.
  • April - Marketing Campaign for Tele-Fone and TeleFone App
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:15:42 PM

Development is probably not yet conducted as the release of the prototype is scheduled for 2020. Now developers need to think about how to implement IEO as productively as possible.
I was just afraid of the fact that the team is the development of very complicated things. Of course it is necessary to attract investors to something but a road map in my opinion and so very eventful.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:45:42 PM

Does this project has reviews among well-known investors who analyze projects on Twitter? Or maybe this project is on other sites that make up the ICO ratings?
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:29:32 PM

The project had a marketing campaign planned for Tele-Fone and TeleFone applications in April . Can see the results of this company . What partners did the project have ?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:43:11 AM

Why you say that your project is better then other? Why people must invest in it?
Filatenw

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:10:26 AM

Why you say that your project is better then other? Why people must invest in it?
A very interesting question:) I think that TeleCoin is more of an alternative than a competitor of any big super projects.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:14:55 AM

If I correctly understood the first page of this topic, then this product was created on  Dash Blockchain or does it just look like Dash?
ethersalvation

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:41:08 AM

If I correctly understood the first page of this topic, then this product was created on  Dash Blockchain or does it just look like Dash?

Using quark it seems more a fork of Pivx
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:38:06 AM

Yes, you are right, now the primary issue is to conduct IEO. I just wondered what prospects the coin will have in the future.
To be another coin on which speculators will earn, but it's not as bad as it seems.
81AleksandrKra

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:38:13 AM

As far as I know, most exchanges have strict requirements for the project regarding price maintenance after the IEO. Therefore, I expect that there will be no dump.
1983MurIvan

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:46:14 AM

What happens when the last block is produced? Masternode and PoS mining will continue to exist and make a profit?
I think mining will continue. But it will not be funded by creating new blocks, but by distributing the remuneration of commissions in the network.
Rebedren

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:50:14 AM

As far as I know, most exchanges have strict requirements for the project regarding price maintenance after the IEO. Therefore, I expect that there will be no dump.
As for me, in any case, the first time, the price can fall down, since most of the tokens are immediately sold on the exchange, that is, as an option, to issue in 2 stages to keep the price at the same level
1984DenTimkin

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:01:26 AM

So it was with the ICO. For IEO, there are completely different requirements. Read what conditions exchanges expose projects for IEO. This is not just a listing fee. This is a series of comprehensive measures and requirements. Including the maintenance of the value of the coin is not lower than the IEO for a certain time. IEO is a serious thing.
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:05:19 AM

In order to start mining and PoS, the team needs to raise money for IEO.  Let's first talk about this, and then we will discuss the distant future.  We are waiting for the wallet release for pc in May.
I think it's never too late to discuss the perspectives of a project. You always want to understand what awaits us further. I hope that this TeleCoin project will not disappoint us.
Although it is already the end of May and we will soon see a purse for the PC, but in the future we have to make edits and fix bugs that may appear during use
Quinizet

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:36:29 AM

I think that the development of a test device or the presence of a beta product has improved the position of the project when conducting an IEO and would interest potential investors.
This is a direct key to the fact that the team develops and it shows, and investors love it most of all, that it is not just money that they collect, but for the development of the project.
Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:44:48 AM

I think that the development of a test device or the presence of a beta product has improved the position of the project when conducting an IEO and would interest potential investors.
This is a direct key to the fact that the team develops and it shows, and investors love it most of all, that it is not just money that they collect, but for the development of the project.
In general, the correct solution to this whole thing is that there are special people who know how to conduct tests for beta platforms, after which they give an account with specific problems, this is an option many people use
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: