Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4562 times)
LilGeeg

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:36:37 PM

So do only a few of the many developers.  It seems to me that after the successful sale of tokens, many forget that they were supported by investors and that you need to continue to improve your project further.  Unfortunately, this is so .
It is necessary to make the correct economic policy of the token, so that it grows in price, this is what investors need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:57:33 PM

So do only a few of the many developers.  It seems to me that after the successful sale of tokens, many forget that they were supported by investors and that you need to continue to improve your project further.  Unfortunately, this is so .
It is necessary to make the correct economic policy of the token, so that it grows in price, this is what investors need.

Yes, you are right, but also  investors wants to see working products and a responsive team that cares about its community.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:40:20 PM

When we should recieve any news about IEO conditions?
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:08:20 PM

Now it is generally difficult to find such a project, which will bring money in the future, this is a kind of roulette game  Grin
If you are an inexperienced investor, then Yes, luck is important here, and if you have long been in this business, then you are in no time to distinguish a promising project from a failed one.
Sometimes even a well-studied project can be frustrating, because a number of factors affect the success of a project, which may not be taken into account when determining the risks of investing in a particular project.
When investing in almost any asset there are risks. Even if the project is to raise funds for one of the largest exchanges it is not a fact that in the future the course will be beneficial for sellers.

DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:12:44 PM

This information can be found in the white paper. It is a pity that the developers have not yet say at what exchange will be IEO.
May 2019 - Release of TELE wallet for MAC, Windows & Linux
June – Launch of TELE IEO
July – Completion of IEO, Listing on Multiple Exchanges start dev of Trend-Setter &
IOS/Android App
August – Add to TELE Core Dev Team, Setup of Euro HQ

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:18:10 PM

Hello. Tell me, do you know something about the release of a wallet for your computer? Judging by the roadmap, it should have happened soon.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:22:43 PM

Hello. Tell me, do you know something about the release of a wallet for your computer? Judging by the roadmap, it should have happened soon.
We are also waiting for information and updates. While developers announced about the release, maybe he is delayed. I'm more interested in information about the forthcoming IEO.

Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:26:33 PM

Even large and old projects are faced with the need to test the project in order to identify errors, so of course, the young project must necessarily go through the Beta testing stage before launch.
Old projects need to improve their product gradually, update it and keep track of competitors in the market, a good marketer knows his stuff
I agree, only then there are old projects. They have long proven themselves and made a name for themselves. They will be valuable among the crypto. Better let's talk about how a new project should compete with them?

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:51:30 PM

We are also waiting for information and updates. While developers announced about the release, maybe he is delayed. I'm more interested in information about the forthcoming IEO.
there is still time before the end of May, so while we are currently awaiting the release of the beta platform, and there we will see
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:16:05 PM

Now it is generally difficult to find such a project, which will bring money in the future, this is a kind of roulette game  Grin
If you are an inexperienced investor, then Yes, luck is important here, and if you have long been in this business, then you are in no time to distinguish a promising project from a failed one.
Sometimes even a well-studied project can be frustrating, because a number of factors affect the success of a project, which may not be taken into account when determining the risks of investing in a particular project.
When investing in almost any asset there are risks. Even if the project is to raise funds for one of the largest exchanges it is not a fact that in the future the course will be beneficial for sellers.
Now investors in IEO seek to immediately make a profit when the token enters the exchange. But what will be the price no one can predict in advance.
81AleksandrKra

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:48:04 AM

Yes, you are right, but also  investors wants to see working products and a responsive team that cares about its community.
Investors want to see that the project is developing and everything is good in the project. Any deviation from the Roadmap or White Paper scares investors.
1983MurIvan

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:56:36 AM

I also did not find information. Can anyone ask for a link to the rules and details of the IEO for this TeleCoin project? I am interested in participating.
1984DenTimkin

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:25:55 AM

This information can be found in the white paper. It is a pity that the developers have not yet say at what exchange will be IEO.
I want to believe that the IEO will be held on a popular exchange. Then you can talk about a larger number of participating investors. Only top level exchanges can provide real sales.
Artem57

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:26:04 AM

I agree, only then there are old projects. They have long proven themselves and made a name for themselves. They will be valuable among the crypto. Better let's talk about how a new project should compete with them?
In today's realities, the crypto market is very difficult to compete. To make the project successful and famous, you really need to offer users something new and special.
I agree with you that new projects are now hard to compete with the more famous crypto.  However, with the advent of IEO, more and more interesting projects appear and I would say successful projects.

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:30:52 AM

So far, wallets are not available for download. I think that by the beginning of the IEO, everyone should release. Otherwise, such a delay in release will scare off investors.
Of course scare.  Where to invest money if you don’t see any work?  I hope that by the end of this month, the developers will make an announcement about the release dates of the working version of the wallet.
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:35:10 AM

✔You will be able to mine on either pc or laptop as it’s a Proof of stake protocol implementation from block 1000➡️meaning low cost and energy efficient so doesn’t require a lot of power to stake coins. Proof of Work is at the beginning in mining ⛏ phase then the platform switches protocols.
Artem57

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:15:18 AM

✔You will be able to mine on either pc or laptop as it’s a Proof of stake protocol implementation from block 1000➡️meaning low cost and energy efficient so doesn’t require a lot of power to stake coins. Proof of Work is at the beginning in mining ⛏ phase then the platform switches protocols.
Wow, that's great.  That is, it turns out that if you mine your coins on powerful video cards, then the profit will be much greater?  or profit does not depend on the power of the equipment?

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
bitdefragt

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:31:03 PM

What functions will the Android wallet have in addition to storing/receiving/sending Tele coins? Will the function of saving the private key of the wallet be implemented?
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:41:58 PM

Will your coin be integrated into some well-known multi currency wallets?
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:06:37 PM

That's it, investors are interested in profit in the first place, and everything else goes by the wayside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: