Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4565 times)
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:31:24 PM

✔You will be able to mine on either pc or laptop as it’s a Proof of stake protocol implementation from block 1000➡️meaning low cost and energy efficient so doesn’t require a lot of power to stake coins. Proof of Work is at the beginning in mining ⛏ phase then the platform switches protocols.
What technical specifications will be needed for PoS mining? Will I be able to use the Raspberry pi3+ or do I need equipment with higher performance?
Now in mining the most important thing is what kind of equipment is available, although this should be enough, and in the future it can be replaced with more powerful for comfortable mining.
In my opinion, it is better to buy powerful equipment at once, since buying a new one in a short amount of time can be very expensive.  More powerful equipment will be relevant for many algorithms for a long time.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:36:04 PM

there is still time before the end of May, so while we are currently awaiting the release of the beta platform, and there we will see
The end of May promises to be very eventful and release for project TeleCoin. I am really looking forward to all the good news and I believe that TeleCoin project will be fine!
For the project to be in order, you just need to release the wallet, release some positive news, and then correctly run IEO on one of the best exchanges.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:39:50 PM

IEO is the best way to increase today's token price. But teem needs to think about good exchange.
Personally, I think that more attention should be paid to the selection of exchanges for the further development of the token itself.
A crypto exchange really plays a big role in the future success of a project and how much money a project will collect during IEO. Now there are many exchanges, but not all of them show fair trading volumes, so they need to carefully select an exchange for their IEO.

No name of the exchange up until now where they will hold their IEO? I do agree that the reputation of the exchange has a vital role in achieving success for an IEO. Since many small to medium-type exchanges are now holding their own IEO launchpads, achieving target funds is becoming harder for them. They need to plan for a good marketing strategy on selling their coins.
In addition to the correct sale, they still need to find good exchanges for the further development of their project, because the price of the token will depend on it
In this case, you need to immediately conduct IEO on a good exchange and then the course will stay at a good level.  On the little-known exchanges immediately after the end of sales, the course may sharply go down.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:01:19 PM

there is still time before the end of May, so while we are currently awaiting the release of the beta platform, and there we will see
The end of May promises to be very eventful and release for project TeleCoin. I am really looking forward to all the good news and I believe that TeleCoin project will be fine!
For the project to be in order, you just need to release the wallet, release some positive news, and then correctly run IEO on one of the best exchanges.

The problem is exchanges are charging a lot of money to run an IEO so unless you have inside connections to one of the big exchanges you will be stuck dealing with one of those lower end exchanges that are not trustworthy.  Its a rough game to try to break into.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:30:20 AM

In today’s market situation it will be enough to realize only IEO for making good advertising.
Ferrin2

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

In General, the TeleCoin project looks quite bright, but I do not understand how they will compete with existing giants.
gaerisk

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:30:29 AM

In General, the TeleCoin project looks quite bright, but I do not understand how they will compete with existing giants.

And it is not necessary to compete, you just need to give people an alternative.
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:26:21 PM

In this case, you need to immediately conduct IEO on a good exchange and then the course will stay at a good level.  On the little-known exchanges immediately after the end of sales, the course may sharply go down.
It all depends on the economic policy of the token, if it has support from the project, the price is unlikely to go down.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:07:30 PM

It all depends on the economic policy of the token, if it has support from the project, the price is unlikely to go down.

We should not forget that the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market can significantly affect the coins of young projects.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:19:03 PM

IEO is the best way to increase today's token price. But teem needs to think about good exchange.
Personally, I think that more attention should be paid to the selection of exchanges for the further development of the token itself.
A crypto exchange really plays a big role in the future success of a project and how much money a project will collect during IEO. Now there are many exchanges, but not all of them show fair trading volumes, so they need to carefully select an exchange for their IEO.

No name of the exchange up until now where they will hold their IEO? I do agree that the reputation of the exchange has a vital role in achieving success for an IEO. Since many small to medium-type exchanges are now holding their own IEO launchpads, achieving target funds is becoming harder for them. They need to plan for a good marketing strategy on selling their coins.

The name is well thought through and has a meaning if u cannot fathom its meaning say thanks to ur government which put u in a controlled incubator called american society where most units - i do not refer to them as people, just units - where most american units undergo brainwashing techniques in their upbringing and as a result cannot grasp ordinary and elementary things like life behind the walls of ur cell.
Filatenw

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

Exactly how much money are you going to raise during the IEO? What about restrictions and in General, what are the conditions?
Valeriiko

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:05:26 PM

I would like to understand what unique you offer to users and investors? How exactly are you going to win the competition in this market, is there a plan?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:46:57 AM

I would like to understand what unique you offer to users and investors? How exactly are you going to win the competition in this market, is there a plan?

Exactly, currently I use monero if it comes to the anonymous transactions and I would like to know why would I switch to Tele?
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:28:35 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 02:00:29 PM by mprep

You will be able to get passive income by staking or running nodes. After block 1000 TeleCoin will utilize a Proof of Stake protocol to mine blocks. By using a PoS TeleCoin aims to increase its long-term cost efficiency and improve performance whilst reducing inflation.   With a Proof of Stake, a user with 1% of all the coins in existence would be entitled to provide 1% of the stake weight on the network.  For doing so, users would receive a 0.8409 reward per mined block on the network.

TeleCoin designed a Proof-of-Stake privacy token with Masternode capability, TELE. Masternodes are used to protect transaction details through coin-mixing technology, guaranteeing zero confirmation transactions and allowing for decentralized blockchain voting.

https://hackernoon.com/how-pow-pos-and-masternodes-work-together-for-your-privacy-7dffd4aa351f
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:00:22 PM

We are also waiting for information and updates. While developers announced about the release, maybe he is delayed. I'm more interested in information about the forthcoming IEO.
I am also interested in information about the IEO. But on the TeleCoin project website there are no links or data at all. Where can I find out more about the upcoming IEO?
I read above that the team promised to make an announcement about this a little later, when the preparation for IEO will be completed.

Probably the team is now busy with a completely different way than to write the community answers to their questions. Now for the marketing department the most important time. And from how they can work out everything correctly, it depends on how much money they collect.

It is necessary to do everything correctly, depends on the development of the project in the future, marketers need to know how to act in different situations
Does that team have plans to make bounty or refferal campaign? That’s good advertising method.

I agree with you that this method of advertising can be very effective. But here a lot depends on the financial capabilities of the team itself.
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:22:46 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 01:59:52 PM by mprep

➡️Transferring TELE coins requires you to sign the hash of the previous transaction and the public key of the receiver.
All of these transactions are then broadcasted publicly to a consensus-based network.

We are very excited and grateful to see you joining our community, meet our team, learn about our progress and discuss about our project.

Top 5 Privacy Coins for a Regulated Crypto Market

https://hackernoon.com/top-5-privacy-coins-for-a-regulated-crypto-market-b126062f0293

TeleCoin is based on the same principles as the blockchain: a chain of blocks that have digital signatures. Transferring TELE coins requires you to sign the hash of the previous transaction and the public key of the receiver.

✔TeleCoin is being released to the general public to strengthen and diversify the community and build an even bigger base of decentralized spartans that believe in the project we have undertaken.
 In cryptocurrencies and blockchain, you are only as good as the community that supports your project.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:35:52 PM

✔TeleCoin is being released to the general public to strengthen and diversify the community and build an even bigger base of decentralized spartans that believe in the project we have undertaken.
🌐 In cryptocurrencies and blockchain, you are only as good as the community that supports your project.

Great, I really need a project like this. Everything will be realized if you continue to be consistent in doing all the stages from the beginning. I will be very supportive of this work.
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:09:22 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 01:59:33 PM by mprep

Stay tuned... Soon amazing news will be shared with community about Tele Coin development.
Thank you all on support

We have great news and can reveal we have an agreement in place regarding the launch of our IEO. We are currently waiting on a joint announcement with the exchange  so we can make you aware of the dates, details and what to expect. We are eager to get this out and this will be announced soon. Thanks for your patience and have a wonderful day
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:03:16 AM

What is this mean "hybryd blockchain"? WHat are you going to take from Dash, Pivx etc? And what sense in this? What algorithm and technology are you going to use? And why your coin is better than other anonymous currencies (Dash, Monero, DeepOnion, ZCash etc.) ?
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:33:21 AM

Tele Coin is not competing with Zcash, or Dash, we think that there is enoigh space for every privacy coin project, thst eceryone can bring something unique to all market.
With a network that supports master node capabilities, Telecoin understands that for those who support and help to strengthen the network, a fair reward system should be implemented to give back to the projects community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: