Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4562 times)
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:48:18 PM

There are only 5 days left before the launch of IEO, there is still time to prepare.

I wonder how everything will go through, it will be necessary to study the project in more detail at this moment, I like it, but everything is not completely clear.
I also have a few questions, but in General all the information is on their website.

They also have a telegram channel, there you can ask any questions. https://t.me/TelePlatform

Now each project has its own messenger, as people there can always discuss the project and ask questions what they are interested in.
More often, the discord as a platform is used for communication, it’s cool because there you can make a call to the project administration and talk personally for investments
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valeriiko

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:03:27 PM

There are only 5 days left before the launch of IEO, there is still time to prepare.

I wonder how everything will go through, it will be necessary to study the project in more detail at this moment, I like it, but everything is not completely clear.
I also have a few questions, but in General all the information is on their website.

They also have a telegram channel, there you can ask any questions. https://t.me/TelePlatform

Now each project has its own messenger, as people there can always discuss the project and ask questions what they are interested in.
More often, the discord as a platform is used for communication, it’s cool because there you can make a call to the project administration and talk personally for investments
Personally for me telegram channel is more convenient and functional, it is really convenient.
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:46:42 PM

Personally for me telegram channel is more convenient and functional, it is really convenient.

It is more convenient for many people, since the telegram occupies almost the first places as an instant messenger
Filatenw

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:34:54 PM

It is more convenient for many people, since the telegram occupies almost the first places as an instant messenger
I also use telegrams, but other social networks are great to follow the news of the project.
VerDinr

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:07:40 PM

I where that read that you will use voting system for management of a network how it will occur?
gaerisk

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:19:30 PM

I where that read that you will use voting system for management of a network how it will occur?

The voting system is core to the decentralized governance of our network and plays a vital role in enforcing changes and improvements by the community through direct participation.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:25:12 PM

I also use telegrams, but other social networks are great to follow the news of the project.

All this needs to be done comprehensively, as people from all over the social network can learn about your project.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:59:55 PM

Do you plan to run the bounty of the company or airdrop? Where can I find information about this?
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:36:40 PM

Do you plan to run the bounty of the company or airdrop? Where can I find information about this?

There was no official announcement yet, but such companies need to be carried out, there are no extra investors
Irina1999

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:33:56 PM

There was no official announcement yet, but such companies need to be carried out, there are no extra investors
If I am not mistaken, then companies very rarely conduct airdrops, as I understand it, just not profitable.
Valeriiko

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:25:43 AM

]If I am not mistaken, then companies very rarely conduct airdrops, as I understand it, just not profitable.
Airdrop is designed for marketing and nothing more, just to acquaint users with the project.
LilGeeg

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:34:24 AM

]If I am not mistaken, then companies very rarely conduct airdrops, as I understand it, just not profitable.
Airdrop is designed for marketing and nothing more, just to acquaint users with the project.

Awards for participation in Airdrop is extremely low, and I do not expect it can affect the economy of the project.
Filatenw

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:52:10 AM

Awards for participation in Airdrop is extremely low, and I do not expect it can affect the economy of the project.

This is true, Airdrop will not affect, but the bounty company, which can be allocated up to 5% of tokens, can affect.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:18:08 AM

This is true, Airdrop will not affect, but the bounty company, which can be allocated up to 5% of tokens, can affect.

I don’t see anyone in the market holding this event, now everyone is doing IEO, this is the best option
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:05:18 AM

I said many times that it is best to develop your finished product, make presentations and so gradually develop, and then there will be an investor
VerDinr

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:28:01 AM

I said many times that it is best to develop your finished product, make presentations and so gradually develop, and then there will be an investor
I agree that the end result is important, any investor wants to see the finished product with his own eyes.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:23:32 AM

I agree that the end result is important, any investor wants to see the finished product with his own eyes.

Of course they want to see, since they have invested their money, I would also like to receive profit from this in the future
Filatenw

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:32:03 AM

Of course they want to see, since they have invested their money, I would also like to receive profit from this in the future
Any investor wants profit. I'm considering a TeleCoin project for a long-term investment.
Valeriiko

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:27:34 PM

Any investor wants profit. I'm considering a TeleCoin project for a long-term investment.

Yes, you should not expect a quick return from the project, it will take at least six months until the coin will grow in price, with a positive coincidence.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:48:45 PM

Yes, you should not expect a quick return from the project, it will take at least six months until the coin will grow in price, with a positive coincidence.

Usually when investing, it is for a long time, that is, from half a year and longer, it has always been
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: