Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LEAFCOIN - NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE - DIGISHIELD + FLATREWARDS + CHECKPOINTS + MERGE  (Read 74810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mcg2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:43:34 PM

team will be back.

we will be converting leaf into xleaf ( pos coin ).

you can exchange your coins from leaf to xleaf.

we will provide services for that.

more details follow soon.

cheers.

When and how it will be done? Do we have to do something or it will be automatically converted like Saturncoin?
New wallet? New anything?

new everything.

scheduled start working on it next week.

its not automatically converted.

you will have to manually convert.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcg2

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:48:18 PM

team will be back.

cheers.
So, umm.... block explorers are down, pools are all down (or have just quit LEAF altogether), and price is way down as well. "Hey, I have a solution: let's make XLEAF!" Is anyone on an active pool for mining LEAF right now? Or is it all being solo mined at this point (by a small number of people I suppose)?

if you have followed the history of leaf then you know that leaf was legit all the time.

we have tried multiple things in order to try to get it back and to secure the network ( hence mergemine ).

we have been pushed down, manipulated and timing was just terrible

we just provide "xleaf" as a "medicine" to the problems the original leaf had in an effort to repair some things and dont leave people completely dissapointed ( so we are here for you, the bagholders )

we could have abandoned the whole project.

all kinds of things went wrong, we were scre* by a couple of people that had great intentions but never delivered.

ie the 100 charity thing.

its the only thing we can do atm.

we are open for suggestions, so if you have one ( or more ), provide them on the pm.

its being merge mined atm. we will put up an exchange site that will be available for a limited time.

more details to follow soon.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:57:56 PM

team will be back.

cheers.
So, umm.... block explorers are down, pools are all down (or have just quit LEAF altogether), and price is way down as well. "Hey, I have a solution: let's make XLEAF!" Is anyone on an active pool for mining LEAF right now? Or is it all being solo mined at this point (by a small number of people I suppose)?

if you have followed the history of leaf then you know that leaf was legit all the time.

however, we have been pushed down, manipulated

we just provide "xleaf" as a "medicine" to the problems the original leaf had.

all kinds of things went wrong, we were scre* by a couple of people that had great intentions but never delivered.

we are open for suggestions, so if you have one ( or more ), provide them on the pm.

its being merge mined atm. we will put up an exchange site that will be available for a limited time.

My suggestion is to compose the big announcement about this Leaf rescue project with well explained details like:
- How the manually convertion will look like
- What will be the XLeaf specification, how many total etc.
- What is the plan to deal with convertion of Leaf to XLeaf by markets that currently has Leaf added for trading
- Will there be any new wallet/coin features?
- Who will be/who is in development team
- Description of any other planned project for XLeaf (Look at the Karmacoin with their Karmashares as an example)

I would post such an announcement here in this thread and close this thread after that.
Immediately open the new thread with XLeaf.

ps. Personally I think that Xleaf is not a good brandable name. You should reconsider it. I can help with the suggestions.

mcg2

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:05:09 PM

team will be back.

cheers.

My suggestion is to compose the big announcement about this Leaf rescue project with well explained details like:
- What is the plan to deal with convertion of Leaf to XLeaf by markets that currently has Leaf added for trading
- Description of any other planned project for XLeaf (Look at the Karmacoin with their Karmashares as an example)

I would post such an announcement here in this thread and close this thread after that.

ps. Personally I think that Xleaf is not a good brandable name. You should reconsider it. I can help with the suggestions.

xleaf is open for discussion. we just temporarily named it xleaf. its a project name.

we will answer these questions soon.

we can already say that the new leafcoin will have much less coins in total ( think of a conversion in 1000:1 )

manual conversion can be done from a wallet or from a website... you will send coins to an address and give in the comment of the transaction a new "leafv2"  address.

we will ask some of the exchanges to convert leaf into the new leaf ( poloniex, cryptsy )

probably some anon feature will be added ( since it seems to be hot atm ), pos, and 100% premined ( in order to do the conversion, coins not being converted will be equally distributed to the addresses that did a previous conversion ). its not mineable

development team will be extended a bit from the previous one. i will be training some new people in coin software development and in setting up build environments so that not everything is dependent on me.

ie if i crash with my car, this still needs to be able to run.

just a peak of the current idea.

leaf- old version. will eventually dissapear.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:10:50 AM

team will be back.

cheers.

xleaf is open for discussion. we just temporarily named it xleaf. its a project name.

we will answer these questions soon.

we can already say that the new leafcoin will have much less coins in total ( think of a conversion in 1000:1 )

manual conversion can be done from a wallet or from a website... you will send coins to an address and give in the comment of the transaction a new "leafv2"  address.

we will ask some of the exchanges to convert leaf into the new leaf ( poloniex, cryptsy )

probably some anon feature will be added ( since it seems to be hot atm ), pos, and 100% premined ( in order to do the conversion, coins not being converted will be equally distributed to the addresses that did a previous conversion ). its not mineable

development team will be extended a bit from the previous one. i will be training some new people in coin software development and in setting up build environments so that not everything is dependent on me.

ie if i crash with my car, this still needs to be able to run.

just a peak of the current idea.

leaf- old version. will eventually dissapear.

Interesting, pm me I would like to help you with that, also marketing and promotion if I will see that this project is serious and there are really people behind it.

mcg2

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:51:42 AM

sure, thanks
mcg2

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:04:55 AM

team: graphique ( coder, graphics, mac), ron ( ? ), aaronm ( coder, setups, linux, testing etc ),  mcg ( coder, setups, linux and windows, testing etc ), wpstudio ( api, in case of emergencies or if need special help, temporarily ), still getting more people on the team...  you want to apply, message us.

we are now all setting up build environments so the coders can work together on same project.

before it was only me building the coin ( leaf was my first coin ). more people will now build and maintain the actual coin.

we are working out the specs
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:19:36 AM

Wow this is great to hear.

Wish you guys the best of luck - leaf always had a reliable team, it was just the economics and bad timing that gave you guys a run down.

The new path sounds great and will definitely be a part of it!
mcg2

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:50:08 AM

thanks for the heads up  Cool
vesolcalf

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:10:48 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 11:25:46 AM by vesolcalf

hi  mcg2

any new info about xleaf

thanks
khuram8494

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:12:34 AM

true...
 i'll put some btc at 2 sat when my euro deposit will hit the exchange then i will invest my btc in 2 sat yes Cheesy
ehmdjii

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:16:41 PM

does someone have some nodes so that i can synchronize my wallet?

BTC: 1LsD5HpnX1Kfyti7CnHiVB1rjUEXGqmR2H
LTC: LQbpdMZmYyJa9bJG6NweBNxkSTfgZorkrG
mcg2

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:32:09 PM

hi  mcg2

any new info about xleaf

thanks

not yet, upcoming week we start working on it.

i had to complete some things for others in order to get some "work-btc" for this new project

cheers

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:58:51 AM

hi  mcg2

any new info about xleaf

thanks

not yet, upcoming week we start working on it.

i had to complete some things for others in order to get some "work-btc" for this new project

cheers

Looking forward to this : )

alexvillas

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:45:11 AM

Hi dev any news

mcg (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:07:41 PM

anon feature is ready.

next: exchanging old vs new

we are working on things.

this will take time.

making the coin itself is a non-issue. very experienced on that.

i see our friend slomski is back as well. wb.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:10:47 PM

anon feature is ready.

this will take time.

Interesting, so what changes will we see?

mcg (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:15:15 PM

anon feature is ready.

this will take time.

first of all this will be a 100% premined pos coin.

it will be a very limited coin < 20m.

you can exchange the old vs new leaf.

it will have anon.

we are thinking about killer-features.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:21:24 PM

anon feature is ready.

this will take time.

first of all this will be a 100% premined pos coin.

it will be a very limited coin < 20m.

you can exchange the old vs new leaf.

it will have anon.

we are thinking about killer-features.

Nice, I'm waiting. But you and rest dev-team should post here more often. Then you will get the attention of other users and holders.

mcg (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:23:16 PM

yes, but when there is nothing to announce, it is best to keep quiet Smiley no?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: