Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Advise Newbies To Enter Bitcoin Now?  (Read 34349 times)
Leh-Meh

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:49:46 PM

In 2018, I was speaking to buyer who wanted to buy 3000 Bitcoins. I told him to buy bitcoin at $3000. Later the price fell to $2800. The buyer disappeared.

Now Buy Bitcoin at $2000 or $1000. There are big sellers.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:26:57 AM

I do know that Bitcoin is heading north, but I won’t advice newbies to buy Bitcoin. If they cannot tolerate the loss, it’s not for them.

However, if they do have a perspective of taking the loss as an opportunity, it would be good for them. If I were to introduce newbies into Bitcoin, I’m only giving them the real use cases, its technology, etc. But when it comes to the buying part, I’m just gonna let them decide without telling or forcing them to buy.

I do crypto education in some cities in the Philippines, but I don’t really tell them to buy. They’re just the ones who are willing to buy and take risk.

It's always good to educate but not advise. From my experience, the market is far too volatile for most investors, so what they will do is buy while prices are rising and sell when they fall. This causes most people to get burnt. Most people are interested in quick profits and not the big picture that some of the long-term holders see. We see the transformation of the global economy while most people want to make some money to buy liquor at a bar or go on a weekend shopping spree. This is not why we are in cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is free for all even newbies can do it, so as long as they already understand the crypto market then they have great potential to gain profit. All bitcoin legends are came from newbie and no one is getting professional without starting from bottom, therefore there is no problem for newbies to enter bitcoin.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:25:39 AM

I will introduce Bitcoin to newbies because I believe what it is and what would it be in the future but I won't force them to invest since it is not advisable to invest your money in anything that you do not have any idea about.

We all know that one day in this year, Bitcoin will reach its all-time high again, I would encourage everybody, not only the newbies to buy more Bitcoin because the market is looking good especially now Facebook will release its crypto coin.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:22:24 PM

I will introduce Bitcoin to newbies because I believe what it is and what would it be in the future but I won't force them to invest since it is not advisable to invest your money in anything that you do not have any idea about.

We all know that one day in this year, Bitcoin will reach its all-time high again, I would encourage everybody, not only the newbies to buy more Bitcoin because the market is looking good especially now Facebook will release its crypto coin.
People definitely have the right to make decision for themselves but it not every individual that have idea about the concept behind crypto investment which is bad. However, the current market trend doesn't proof the Bitcoin market will cliche an all time high price this year because the whales will still manipulate the price until it next year but this current market is good for newbies to invest.

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:38:53 PM

I no longer engage with the noobs now, because at times it can be irritating and fruitless. In my town, most of the people with whom I have talked to regarding Bitcoin were arrogant and not ready to listen to my arguments. And I am not someone who was born with a lot of patience. When I need to deal with such guys, I make my points clear and in case they don't agree with me then I just ignore them and move on.
I also have similar feelings, in the past, when people were newbie, they often had discussions about bitcoin, people were always learning each other to enhance knowledge and experience but in the present time, when bitcoin became popular, there was too much knowledge and information resources, newbie seems to disregard others' advice, they often think they are right and they know everything. Or if they don't show such feelings, they often ask too much, more accurately, they don't like to find information, they like to ask, and that makes them lack too much background knowledge.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

Facebook has revealed the details about the new cryptocurrency from them, and was scheduled for launch by 2020. This doesn't have anything to do with the cryptocurrency network. I'll suggest common people to get into cryptocurrency usage, but considering the present market I'll suggest buying altcoins as bitcoin have increased much in comparison to the growth with the altcoins.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:55:31 PM

I would advise newbies to become a non noob if they want to get into bitcoin.

1. read the white paper
2. inform yourself about security risk
3. try to earn some bitcoin
Do you have to read whitepaper to get involved in bitcoin at this stage? I never read bitcoin's whitepaper in up to 4 years and dont think its necessary at this stage in the project and as a new investors. This forum could help with the fundamentals, if newbies are ready to spend time reading.

It's good practice to read the white paper with every coin/token you are interested in. I haven't read the white paper for bitcoin either. We probably should have. I still think it is a great idea for new comers to begin.
They don't have to read the entire whitepaper but just get a feel for it.
Just you never read bitcoin whitepaper like I didnt, so will be a large number of people. IMO, there are more important information on bitcoin, which cant be found in the whitepaper but relevant to the space economics. whitepaper should be about the technology and roadmap, and I think a large percentage or whole could have been covered by now.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:12:06 PM

I won't advice anyone to invest in bitcoin now or even if bitcoin goes down from it current price. Investment is a personal choice which comes with risk and reward. The only way I can be of help to such individual is by explaining the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency in general and from there, I believe such person can further in what he/she wants to go for.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Moshaid
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:15:51 PM

I won't advice anyone to invest in bitcoin now or even if bitcoin goes down from it current price. Investment is a personal choice which comes with risk and reward. The only way I can be of help to such individual is by explaining the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency in general and from there, I believe such person can further in what he/she wants to go for.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:21:30 PM

maybe I would encourage beginners who are really good at cryptocurrency and can understand. right now even though bitcoin is in a good position but if beginners don't have enthusiasm and are easy to learn in crypto I think I will not enter it and will choose silence

bloodyvio

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:48:30 PM

i of course always recommend newbies to invest bitcoin
i want to help promote crypto
and of course it will slowly create FOMO  Tongue

Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:47:04 AM

It's a mater of choice. I started bitcoin when the market was down too low. So look at it now,bitcoin has skyrocket. You can start bitcoin anytime whether its booming or not. Always have such believe that you gonna make profit with profit

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

Yes, I will advise newbies to enter bitcoin now considering the continue increase in price, with these trend I can say that the bull run is already around the corner so it is not late yet for newbies to take advantage while the bull run is still coming, but it still depends on them if they wanted it or not.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:09:14 AM

i of course always recommend newbies to invest bitcoin
i want to help promote crypto
and of course it will slowly create FOMO  Tongue
Well, we have different perception when it comes to inviting new users for bitcoin though we think that new invites will be beneficial to bitcoin. Yes, it indeed but we are putting the new invites into risk to which they should learn it first prior to let them join and invest in cryptocurrency.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:29:13 PM

It seems to me that it is never too late to invest in cryptocurrency. And if you take the current position of Bitcoin, then it is still far from the maximum well that was in 2017.  So welcome to investing in Bitcoin.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:15:37 PM

If you will ask me if I will advise them to enter Bitcoin now, I will definitely say yes. Bitcoin is cheaper now and there is a lot of time to study the basics before it boom again. I am very positive that Bitcoin will really make it to the top again, no specific time but if you join now and it doesn't boom, what will you lose? And if it booms? I think you lost everything. The chance to get a huge profit.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:36:21 PM

Newbies don't have luck of knowledge so if someones asking if they safe to enter the market now. I probably say yes but I warning it and giving advice that entering bitcoin is risky even the market now stable.  Entering someone to the bitcoin is getting help to the community to grow and to grow the value of the bitcoin too so more newbies will invest high value of bitcoin will come.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:40:00 PM

I advise everyone to enter the world of cryptocurrency. There are so many wonders to discover and a superior type if payment methods. These can also count as investments or "stocks" as the coins have individual value.
I would just recommend taking it slow and diversifying. Do not spend too much keep it to money you can afford to lose. Play around with it. Then when they ready it is time to move to the big games. All these reasons and more are why I think that newcomers should be involved. No need to be afraid if you are prepared and only work with smaller amounts of crypto.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 05:57:37 PM

If they have sufficient capital, it doesn't hurt for newbies to join in the bitcoin game. Even though it's a newbie, but if you have a strong learning mind, it's very possible to make a profit. Newbie can start investing bitcoin from a small amount and increase the amount of investment along with increasing ability to play bitcoin. I am sure that if a newbie has the determination and hard work in pursuing bitcoin then they will get a huge profit.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:40:29 AM

In general, investing in Bitcoin is a great idea. The only thing worth paying attention to is the entry point. I think that for example today, 06/24/19 this is not the best idea and soon Bitcoin will adjust its price. But this is just my guess, there is also the possibility that there will be no correction. So do only what you see fit and conduct your own analysis.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: