Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Advise Newbies To Enter Bitcoin Now?  (Read 34349 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:12:32 AM

No I’m not instead I will ask them first to watched about crypto in YouTube and read many articles in internet because this is not a easy investments and many have gone wrong from interpretations about the crypto investments and how they can just to gain but how they can lose easily.people must be educate about crypto so they need not to blame the virtual currency every time they fail on choosing what to buy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

I don’t like to give advice someone about what to do. It’s a huge risk and i wouldn’t want to put myself in that position. People should make their own decisions if they wanna enter the crypto market, this is the healthiest way.

In this time, i also don't like to suggest to anyone to invest on bitcoin, especially the newbie i advise them don't invest on bitcoin. Because it is pump time, and it is not investment time, Investment time meant when a coin has a low price, that is a good time to invest on it. Hence in this time, bitcoin has a highest price of this year, so wait for a time if any newbie interesting in investment in bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:42:11 PM

Remember that cryptocurrency is high risk investment so you need to warn them this before too late.
For me, it's great choice to let people know there is alternate investment that they can choose and made profit up to 200%
And it's really difficult fo find people interest on crypto !
Never let people attraction in this riskiest investments because they will surely misunderstood the situation and will take advantage that in future will turns disastrous
Just let them learn cryptocurrency and not how much they can earn because for me this is from them to find out upon their venture inside crypto world
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:52:29 PM

It seems to me that today it is possible to buy Bitcoin only for the sake of trading.  It makes little sense to invest in Bitcoin for a long time, since the price has already risen quite high.  I have very strong doubts that in the near future Bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 and rise higher.  So it was necessary to make investments a little earlier.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:02:14 PM

Most of my things are done privately and not publicly, and sometimes i allowed people to be responsible for what action they tried to exhibit. Advising a newbies to the world of cryptocurrency is risky and could be a death trap if they invested based on your advise and then lost their savings in the process. Personally, i willn't advise anyone even my relatives to jump into cryptocurrency.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:32:34 PM

Each day someone holds out on investing in bitcoin is an opportunity lost. We seen people who waited for bitcoin to reach $1000 and today they're regretting. The price might be high but that's not the end.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 04:03:45 AM

Most of my things are done privately and not publicly, and sometimes i allowed people to be responsible for what action they tried to exhibit. Advising a newbies to the world of cryptocurrency is risky and could be a death trap if they invested based on your advise and then lost their savings in the process. Personally, i willn't advise anyone even my relatives to jump into cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is not all about investment. You also need to secure well your bitcoin wallet so it won't be hacked in the long run. If a newbie just followed someone for the reason of price speculation of it on the future then he won't learn the risks of it. It is really better to dyor so you won't blame anyone in case of losing your money.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:01:26 AM

right now, I don't teach anyone new about bitcoin. well, i might just give him general information. explore bitcoin, or cryptocurrency, it depends on the decision. the risk in crypto is quite large. when they don't see that, and become a loss, chances are they will blame the person who invited him. I've seen that in several places.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:49:58 AM

Before advising the investor. The first thing that needs to be invested is how interested they are to invest. If there is no interest then nobody can be advised. But for the things that need to be bought in the market, there is no harm in purchasing BTC. There is an increase in the number of days.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:00:19 AM

The general sentiment of the market is getting very positive on Bitcoin as it is experiencing some upward movement. A lot of people are expecting that Bitcoin will soon breach the $6,000 level and can possibly go beyond that level in the coming weeks and months...and there are those already predicting of $8,000 or even $10,000 before 2019 ends. I know this is just another speculative notions but this can be reflective of the ongoing confidence the market has on the King of Cryptos.

With this backdrop in mind, will you advise a newbie to bitcoin to enter at this stage so he can be able to ride the coming "boom" or will you tell him to wait some more until the market is dipping?

yes, why not?
Anyone can join here with his or her intention to work. By the way, there are many different sections though for learning about crypto. I think it is the best option for knowing about crypto world widely and earn money as well.

So, I will suggest anyone to join.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:34:58 PM

The general sentiment of the market is getting very positive on Bitcoin as it is experiencing some upward movement. A lot of people are expecting that Bitcoin will soon breach the $6,000 level and can possibly go beyond that level in the coming weeks and months...and there are those already predicting of $8,000 or even $10,000 before 2019 ends. I know this is just another speculative notions but this can be reflective of the ongoing confidence the market has on the King of Cryptos.

With this backdrop in mind, will you advise a newbie to bitcoin to enter at this stage so he can be able to ride the coming "boom" or will you tell him to wait some more until the market is dipping?

of course I would suggest for newbies to immediately invest in Bitcoin now, because I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will never go down very far again, so instead of waiting and being late to participate in getting the profit of investing in Bitcoin, it's better to invest in Bitcoin now, so when the price of Bitcoin increase very high (my prediction is $23000 - $25000 at the end of 2019) then he certainly won't regret investing in Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin increasing very high.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:05:31 PM

Before advising the investor. The first thing that needs to be invested is how interested they are to invest. If there is no interest then nobody can be advised. But for the things that need to be bought in the market, there is no harm in purchasing BTC. There is an increase in the number of days.

I believe that if you are asking about bitcoin you are interested in investing. I also believe that we should advise newbies to enter because nobody should miss out on this life changing thing that bitcoin is.
You should make them aware that temporarily bitcoin can lose value and they shouldn't panic if that happens and that you shouldn't be blamed for their actions. It's their investment and their decision.
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:49:56 PM

That I don’t plan to grant recommendation people related to what do you do. It’s an incredible associated risk together with that I wouldn’t choose to insert average joe in that, job. Consumers have to come up with their own personal actions if he or she wanna input any crypto promote, right here is the healthiest strategy.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 03:23:24 AM

ITs a bit late now but still under reccomendation.
Well if i will advice a newbie it is not to buy any tokens not coin.
I will tell them to review and make a research on this cryptocurremcy before doing anything else.
study first before getting into it is the best thing to have.
Today, many promising projects still have not moved, and their price is still at the very bottom, despite the fact that the highest-rated cryptocurrencies increased several times in the beginning of 2019.  Thus, it is these projects that can be considered today as a profitable investment, since their time will come very soon.  But at this stage it is very difficult to invest in Bitcoin, because there is a danger of a repetition of the situation at the end of 2017 and 2018, when everyone started to buy Bitcoin, and prices went down.

I think 207's ath is not likely to happen again. What happen before was a pure fomo resulting for bitcoin to increase that much in a few days. Unlike today we are going up slowly and many companies already acknowledged bitcoin and starts to apply on their business.
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:33:32 AM

I will teach the newbie about the risks of bitcoin and learn the basic things. to do trading in bitcoin it takes experience and enough knowledge, so I will give the advice to the newbie to learn trading in bitcoin but in the amount of money not too much so as not to bear the risk that high anyway
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:38:28 AM

I will for sure ask the person to wait a bit , since price is hanging beyond 10k$ but still not that high and suddenly when it goes high people are going to sell thus it will provide him a great opportunity to actually buy coins at that time , this way he or she can ride the bull plus buy at a very descent amount also.
Asking him for wait :- no
Specifically wait for that dip :- yes ..
I think everyone should ride the bull , the more the merrier 🤣 ..it also at the same time makes Bitcoins stronger..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
kedmaneesrisai

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:37:01 AM

https://www.ufabet2020.com/
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:41:56 PM

Yeah of course that is truth. It's an interesting part that a lot tend to overlook and i was one of them in the past from the point of view of helping.

You can't help those who do not want to be helped, it's pretty simple, isn't it?. It's a nice habit to ask first.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:10:44 PM

Anybody can enter bitcoin, as long as they know what they're doing in bitcoin world. Because if they are here just for the profit, surely time for them will turn into waste in the end. It is better to be here if they will start with learning about bitcoin, from its features and its usages too I think is best start. Just make sure the newbies are determine, dedicated and have passion.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:23:14 PM

They might be not interested in it right now, but if they are interested in earning money, they will regret that in the future. Some of my friends are so dedicated to investing in crypto currency, what they do is they ask people to invest in it and if they don't want to, they just borrow the money and put it on bitcoin. If they lost the money, they will pay them back but if they earned a profit, they will give back the money and some percentage of the profit. In the end, they grew interested and they themselves manage their investment. It is a rough road at the start but I don't know how are they doing now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: