Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current bounty campaigns that can make you rich?  (Read 2138 times)
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:01:06 PM

it is quite difficult to find a bounty that can provide big rewards, you have to do analysis and research on bounty project, if you keep trying to find a good bounty there will definitely be results that add value to your wallet, it is not easy to get wealth from bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:07:56 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?
it is very difficult to answer your question with the market conditions and the development of crypto currencies which have experienced a very drastic decline at this time only the confidence and patience of every investor who can survive for investment with the crypto currency
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:16:00 PM

This is possible if you participate in a large number of bounty campaigns and choose only the best. Previously, it was much easier, now you have to try hard to earn money.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:16:48 PM

Can be some bounty who can bring you some good amount of money, but is hard to know which one can bring a profit and this can take a lot of work and choose some bounties who not bring a profit.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:16:59 PM

it is quite difficult to find a bounty that can provide big rewards, you have to do analysis and research on bounty project, if you keep trying to find a good bounty there will definitely be results that add value to your wallet, it is not easy to get wealth from bounty
yes it's not easy to get money from various Bounty Campaigns so we have to be patient to be able to get it.
nowadays there are rarely good projects that actually pay for work after it's finished, but that doesn't mean there is no right project.
there are still good things but we have to do good research because it is not easy to find a good project, which can be profitable.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:25:24 PM

There are no such thing as a bounty that can make you rich. It can only provide you a good enough cash as a compensation for showing support for the project. If you want to get rich fast this is not the place for you.
You won’t say bounty cannot make him rich, if it was the time bounty use to pay people very well, many people can become rich. Threecampaignshas yielded 15000 dollars for me before, you might think that I exaggerated but I didn’t, I will explain how I got that amount.

They actually didn’t pay me directly, when I participated in them, the total value of the 3 of them was about $1400, shortly after I got them was when we entered the altcoins season and they started increasing in price and within 3 consecutive weeks, my value increased above $15000, imagine I have about 20 of those coins who would do same thing, what more riches do I need that is more than that.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:33:33 PM

This is possible if you participate in a large number of bounty campaigns and choose only the best. Previously, it was much easier, now you have to try hard to earn money.

Try to in bounty need always, and in good faith fulfill their duties!Personally for themselves I chose participation in one bounty or maximum in two, but very responsibly, than to try to participate in a wide array and not succeed not in one!

aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:33:45 PM

Can be some bounty who can bring you some good amount of money, but is hard to know which one can bring a profit and this can take a lot of work and choose some bounties who not bring a profit.
if we work on almost all of bounty campaign that provided in this forum maybe we will find one of them that could give us alot of money.but if we work on less campaign its hard to find good campaign.
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:41:15 PM

In 2017 maybe it was more possible but recently there is no bounty campaigns that make you rich. It’s even hard to get some nice payments but still you are talking about being rich from a bounty campaign Cheesy Getting some money is not easy these days.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:44:21 PM

No one knows otherwise everyone would be rich by now, don't you think?

You can participate in bounty campaigns of projects with a lot of hype. In other words, these projects will have a successful ICO but that also means that it will have a lot of participants, so your share may not be anything significant.

I would recommend going with projects that have good potential, but not too high, that way there are not many participants. It's better to also target signature campaigns because there are less people than in the social media campaigns, therefore your share will be higher.

I think currently, projects that you could never go wrong with as long as the team behind is legit are the coins with a use case (like exchanges, e.g BNB).

Tell him ooo.. If hunters know bounties that will make them rich, I don't think any of the will still be here hustling bounties.. Hahaha... Dude should just chill and look out for good bounties to join.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:55:53 PM

My question will be on the topic of your post. Do you think there's a bounty campaign that can make one rich and you still see hunters working to participate in many bounties?  Your answer is as good as mine.

I dont think quantity can beat a quality campaign. Even you do a lot of bounties if the campaign seems to be vague and the project looks not reliable then the chances to get more profit isnt guaranteed. I think doing some big budget with high potential one is much of great advantage to get rich profits. For example doing 2 to 3 campaigns that are proven good projects is more okay than doing 15 to 20 campaigns via social and those arent sure? Dont waste time on these campaigns and devoted some time on researching only potential ones.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:17:33 PM

In 2017 maybe it was more possible but recently there is no bounty campaigns that make you rich. It’s even hard to get some nice payments but still you are talking about being rich from a bounty campaign Cheesy Getting some money is not easy these days.
2017 is really a golden moment and peak of crypto, and of course, those projects at that time were very successful, bounty also offers a lot of great rewards and enough to make a person rich but now is not as you say, the projects are no longer attractive, the rewards are also influential, not too good, what we can get now is just a relative reward or didn't even get anything when too many projects failed. Rich from the bounty campaign is no longer a suitable idea for everyone, we can only be rich through trading

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:49:10 PM

Yes bounty can add something to your digital wallet but it is hard to tell that we will become rich in doing bounty campaign because all we know that we won't be rich when we only do bounty we need a variety activity to earn more and to go in the road of being rich. And I think being rich is not hard to do here in crypto industry just think a good strategies.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:53:51 PM

Don't have it in mind that any bounty can make you rich. You can only make little amount of money from them and face front. This is not even guarantee because few of the project will later succeed and many will go down as a wasted efforts.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:17:10 PM

This year so far the first bounty project i believe that have a better chances of success in future is miracletele ,its the first of its kind and we know how hard it is for telecom companies to enter block chain and crypto space ,its really not easy but miracletele is able.

arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:22:10 PM

even now to be able to get payments from bounties it's so hard not to be able to take advantage of many other benefits. nowadays the bounty is increasingly difficult to be able to get or make money. don't expect too much at the current bounty
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:22:21 PM

Yes, bounty campaigns can make us rich, because base on my experience during my first bounty campaign specifically signature i earned big even if i am a newbie and becoming to be a jr member. How about those bounty hunter with a high rank?

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:34:56 PM

To make it rich may not be because the last bounty reward I received, it only gets tens of dollars, and in recent times I've never found any bounties that get paid more than a thousand dollars most of them are just dollars, tens of dollars, hundreds of dollars I heard about a person who got twenty thousand dollars from one bounty and that he got from a signature only that the project did a bounty for over a year and in my opinion it was natural because a full year of work was paid with pretty good results too
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:41:42 PM

The problem now is that most people now only care  about what they can get from a bounty campaign and not what they will give in return to the projects, if you want to become rich but Bitconnect and wait until the price reach $100, joke apart, just be real how in the world do you expect a bounty campaign to make you rich, unless I don't understand the word rich

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

for now I think it's difficult to get rich with a signature campaign, unless we find a really good project, and for now I don't think I will get rich because of the campaign what happens is only to fill the empty wallet,and I don't care how much I will get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: