Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current bounty campaigns that can make you rich?  (Read 2135 times)
The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:57:53 PM

Of course you can. Why wouldn't you be? The question we have to answer is: What can we be rich by investing? That's no easy way to answer. As an example of myself, I have been involved in various campaigns for about 2 years, but there has not been a campaign where I have been making so much money.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:04:58 PM

Well it all depends. You will have to do more tasks an also be ranked higher to earn more. But to be sincere it will take you time to be as rich as you expected. Although you might be lucky enough to see a very good project.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:09:29 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

Participating in bounty campaigns is quite risky nowadays. Because a lot of the campaigns are not paying the participants, and some of them are asking for KYC information once the campaign is over. In case you still want to participate, then I would recommend campaigns from those projects, which are already listed in the exchanges.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:24:49 PM

No one can tell you with accuracy or give advice on what kind of project will be able to enrich you. Even the best projects have difficulty even after successful fundraising.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:32:54 PM

Being rich from the results of a bounty campaign, in my opinion, is very difficult. Seeing the current conditions, there are many gift participants and many gift projects that fail. It might be different for a gift project before 2018, there are many good projects that make a lot of money. Now we must be patient and continue to do the gift project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:47:49 PM

Currently no it cannot make you rich else you are ready to work yourself out with huge tasks and engage in many bounty that is if you are luck enough to be in legit bounties that will pay you.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:50:02 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

Bounties cannot make you reach but you will definitely get some bucks
It’s a certainty; but to even get the few Satoshi; you have to work your ass off

Funny enough; you could end up not paid
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:59:00 PM

Still have to be patient even though at this time it seems difficult to get a big contribution in participating in the campaign if the market price conditions are very disappointing for many parties. Apart from market conditions, there are other things, many projects that end in fraud.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:06:35 PM

there are no such campaigns at the moment. current bounty campaigns may afford you to earn some money but not too much.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:23:10 PM

Of course you can. Why wouldn't you be? The question we have to answer is: What can we be rich by investing? That's no easy way to answer. As an example of myself, I have been involved in various campaigns for about 2 years, but there has not been a campaign where I have been making so much money.
2 years is definately a long term but I've seen many people on this forum who earn substantial amount of money in just a few months. It's all of luck and campaign choice. If we choose a campaign which lasts for a year then definately we won't earn much.

Blah blah
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:24:23 PM

There are no such thing as a bounty that can make you rich. It can only provide you a good enough cash as a compensation for showing support for the project. If you want to get rich fast this is not the place for you.

I will support you here - Bounties cannot do it. You can try to deal with them, if you are a beginner and really want to learn much about all aspects of the market and crypto. Better deal with trading.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:39:35 PM

No one knows otherwise everyone would be rich by now, don't you think?

You can participate in bounty campaigns of projects with a lot of hype. In other words, these projects will have a successful ICO but that also means that it will have a lot of participants, so your share may not be anything significant.

I would recommend going with projects that have good potential, but not too high, that way there are not many participants. It's better to also target signature campaigns because there are less people than in the social media campaigns, therefore your share will be higher.

I think currently, projects that you could never go wrong with as long as the team behind is legit are the coins with a use case (like exchanges, e.g BNB).
Not always a large number of participants guarantees a large income.I believe that the main criterion when choosing a bounty program is a real desire to promote a project with an original idea or platform.At the moment I think a very good project that holds bounty is BCNEX exchange.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115587.0.If you want to make good money you just need to join the promotion of this project.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:57:28 PM

There are no such thing as a bounty that can make you rich. It can only provide you a good enough cash as a compensation for showing support for the project. If you want to get rich fast this is not the place for you.

I will support you here - Bounties cannot do it. You can try to deal with them, if you are a beginner and really want to learn much about all aspects of the market and crypto. Better deal with trading.

Bounty only gives rewards according to their work, it doesn't make you rich in an instant, if you want to be rich you can trade and it also has to be capital.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:22:03 PM

talking about the current bounty campaign, my guess is there are no bounty campaigns that can make you rich. except bounty campaign in 2016-2017.

bounty campaigns alone wont make you rich even if you say that you joined the bounties on the year 2017  .  sure you can get alot of profit if you have a max level account but the cash is not enough to reach millions  .

currently bounty campaigns have degraded so the chance of earning alot of income is also lessen   .  if we want to be rich then we should look for more stable work that is not volatile and less riskier than doing a bounty campaign  .
I felt rich that year, at least I once got 1 bitcoin only joined in 1 bounty campaign, besides that, on average I got 0.2-0.5 btc on every bounty I joined. yes it was then, and now it's different.

now, there are many bounty campaigns whose token value is worthless, scam more often. plus a lot of delay the distribution and listing market.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:24:13 PM

Quarkchain was my hope once in bounties after that coin's value dumped like something. I really do not stare any bounties to enroll and waste my efforts. Now the marketplace growing bigger everyday so we will be able find more trustworthy projects in the market.

If any good projects comes to the market in such way. I will be really happy and try to participate in any form of bounty.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:40:26 PM

No one knows otherwise everyone would be rich by now, don't you think?

You can participate in bounty campaigns of projects with a lot of hype. In other words, these projects will have a successful ICO but that also means that it will have a lot of participants, so your share may not be anything significant.

I would recommend going with projects that have good potential, but not too high, that way there are not many participants. It's better to also target signature campaigns because there are less people than in the social media campaigns, therefore your share will be higher.

I think currently, projects that you could never go wrong with as long as the team behind is legit are the coins with a use case (like exchanges, e.g BNB).

Tell him ooo.. If hunters know bounties that will make them rich, I don't think any of the will still be here hustling bounties.. Hahaha... Dude should just chill and look out for good bounties to join.
There are so many bounties and many of them are paying good, we need to search a little more about it so we will find so many good project in market, I like bounty campaign and signature campaigns because it gives me more profit than any other, I like to share my experience and my ideas about investment which cost me good money, i like bounty a lot.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:29:18 PM

Although there are still a lot of bounty campaigns, it is hard to decide which one of them will bring us profit. It is necessary to spend time for it,  we need to do very deep research about the projects. Sometimes the project may fail even if we do everything exactly about research. It's not a good year for the bounty, you can still try your luck by joining social media bounties and some airdrops. Good luck.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:36:17 PM

The same way i research for good project to invest in is the same way i do for bounties i want to participate. I do participate on good bounties in bountyhive and bounty0x platform
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:16:53 PM

To make it rich may not be because the last bounty reward I received, it only gets tens of dollars, and in recent times I've never found any bounties that get paid more than a thousand dollars most of them are just dollars, tens of dollars, hundreds of dollars I heard about a person who got twenty thousand dollars from one bounty and that he got from a signature only that the project did a bounty for over a year and in my opinion it was natural because a full year of work was paid with pretty good results too
If I could get such campaign, I would be satisfied for the whole year, $20k? He must really be flying high by now, because that one can buy him about 3 bitcoin that will make him millionaire for the rest of his life in future.

I think majority of us are really being faced with this type of issue of not getting campaigns that paid much again, maybe because they are not fully reaching their hardcap any more or they feel the work is not worth the pay, but I can tell you that bounty work is quite a very strenuous one too, and requires good pay. Let’s see after the market fully recovers, maybe we might get more campaigns that will pay better.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:20:49 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns is quite risky nowadays. Because a lot of the campaigns are not paying the participants, and some of them are asking for KYC information once the campaign is over. In case you still want to participate, then I would recommend campaigns from those projects, which are already listed in the exchanges.
The bounty managers can't handle the responsibility of bounty management and they try to trick the team, bounty participants for some reason. The KYC process is mandatory on big projects and they clearly state this rule on the first page of bounty thread. If the team wants to change the rules of the bounty campaign, this is not honest behaviour. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: