Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current bounty campaigns that can make you rich?  (Read 2135 times)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:04:16 AM

It depends, there are some projects that are not successful and there are some successful. We cannot predict it if it will become successful, so if you want to assure that you can sell that token/coin, join bounties that are already listed in the exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 09:52:13 AM

Nothing is guaranteed here, it is not possible to know which project is reputable and worth the efforts until it has real value attached to it when listed on exchange. We get involved by analyzing the projects by using all parameters to check, still a lot of times that have high rankings in reputation still fall in the scam category. But one should not give up I am supporting this particular campaign in my signature because of certain rudimentary checks that I have done about them and are quite recommending

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:01:59 AM

nobody know where is good/bad project, you can learn how to select project based on your experience.
and yeah experience will not guarantee 100%, but yeah atleast you can compare it.
and for big reward try join with less participant,like signature campaign social media always get lot participant.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:20:27 AM

I see a lot of bounty hunters complaining and whining of not getting paid, of coins with no listing after they received it, and coins being unlocked, this is really a bad time for bounty hunters and investors, but there is still good project amidst all these chaos in the ICO.
Yea, there are good project, but it is not just so easy to find them that much, the ratio of bad project in the market has really suppressed that of the good ones, and I think it’s because most of the ideas they have that would move the market has already expired.

They keep copying the ones in the market and promise to make it better but in the end, they still fall into the trap of dumping, it really take so much energy like that of Binance for any project to really survive in this crypto space, some projects are not scam from the beginning, but ended up being scam when they cannot longer keep to their promises.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:23:11 AM

You need to wake-up from your nightmares and stop dreaming. Stop looking for bounties that will make you rich because you will definitely get tired of searching. Look for a good project with potential

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:09:46 PM

nobody know where is good/bad project, you can learn how to select project based on your experience.
and yeah experience will not guarantee 100%, but yeah atleast you can compare it.
and for big reward try join with less participant,like signature campaign social media always get lot participant.

Is there even such a campaign nowadays? I doubt. Back then i think it was possible but now i think it's only foolhardy people who'll think they have a chance at being rich through bounties. There are scam and legitimate bounty campaigns and legitimate bounty camaigns will know of they'll be giving out millions in tokens for free.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:26:39 PM

Of course not. Cryptocurrency can make you rich someday. However, it is unlikely that bounties are too much for participation and because too many multi accounts are used.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:29:08 PM

I doubt it very much.  Because recently, bounty companies have started to control their users very strongly and not to pay them simply because they are bankrupt or simply they are fraudsters.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:53:25 PM

You need to wake-up from your nightmares and stop dreaming. Stop looking for bounties that will make you rich because you will definitely get tired of searching. Look for a good project with potential
Projects that have good potential are also difficult for us to find, just the same as potential gift programs, so it is better to look for those that have really been developed and play safely in the market, because there is nothing easy to find profit.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:14:04 PM

Of course not.  What kind of nonsense?  You at the expense of the bounty of the company can only receive additional income.  But by no means the main one and it is not worthwhile, because of bounty companies, to give up your main job.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:57:37 PM

Most of the current bounty campaign are fraud it is difficult o know the real one not to talk of one that can make you rich we should just keep trying our best because one will pay well.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:02:57 PM

Most Bounty projects doesn't pay it participants so if you seek to use that to get rich then not now, just look something else. Probably trading could help you out currently than bounty. After you're done it turn out to be scam, failed or halted project.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:03:12 PM

It is very difficult for us to see how good the gift is, because there are some gifts that after we work we don't get paid at all and there are gifts that have extraordinary results when we complete the gift, maybe I have no way or suggestion to choose  good gift

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:08:36 PM

It is very difficult for us to see how good the gift is, because there are some gifts that after we work we don't get paid at all and there are gifts that have extraordinary results when we complete the gift, maybe I have no way or suggestion to choose  good gift
you just need to gain experience. only if you study - then you can choose the right Bounty companies. but I see that you are participating in a good subscription company. Why do not you recommend to take part in it? I personally took part in MOOZICORE and I am sure that this project has great potential.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sartrute

Activity: 522

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:08:49 PM

I think that Harmony's bounty can make a good profit. This project will sell its tokens on Binance. I think this will attract a lot of users. I hope to start well.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:22:53 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

I don't think there is any other shortcut to Bounty than the one you know. The game has been so difficult these days because of thousands of failed projects in the ICO world. The only turn around here is when we start having successful ICO projects.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:38:18 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

Practically it is possible but ask yourself this questions are you ready to work, to tweet and share post, to research and then run campaigns for 4-5weeks on more than 1 project and if your answers is yes then you are ready to become rich through bounty

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:41:57 PM

No one knows which project will bring a huge profit, and even if he knows, he probably will not tell about it, since you are a competitor for him

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:48:26 PM

It's highly unlikely that you can become rich with bounty campaigns these days. Remove that mindset and start working on something that you can enrich with the skills that you had right now.

I think the days where you can get rich just from bounty are over, but you might be lucky to find a new project that gives away a lot of coins and those coins start to moons, months or even years later. That's a way to earn crypto.
Most airdrops are a waste of time just like faucets are.
But in crypto you never know, the work that pays a few dollars in crypto today might turn out be worth a lot of money in a few years from now.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:01:02 PM

Checkout for promising projects and really dont expect to be that rich at one blow you rarely do that from one bounty Join plenty and write article make stickers and generally expand your workspace in crypto and you will surely make some cash

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: