Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current bounty campaigns that can make you rich?  (Read 2141 times)
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:49:29 PM

You can't be rich without any work,you can be rich when you starts to be an investor and you can use the rewards from bounty campaign to invest on the cruptos but don't just believe you can be a millionaire only from working on bounty campaigns.
Great idea. I would slightly add to your opinion, it is better to not even invest, rather, to start trading. A good trader will be able to multiply their funds in such a wild market. In addition, investing in a new product is essentially buying the same tokens that you can get with bounty, which are often quite unfortunate.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:51:11 PM

Really helpful for the people who are in trouble situation and we can definitely make the money that will very helpful to solve the needs in our regular life otherwise it will not been able to get richer but you can make money through this way easily for your work.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:41:23 PM

Becoming rich needs only the investment not the job so if you are doing some business only you can become rich otherwise if you are get paid for your work you will not get richer it will only enough for your basic needs.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:22:21 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?
for now it is very difficult to find a project that can be profitable for investors because now many projects culminate in my suggestion of fraud we must be more thorough and intelligent in following the projects that I will have
Bohdan Rabeha
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

I'm from #GenerationB

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:24:53 PM

Theoretically, it is possible, but you need to find a good bounty company, with good conditions and an honest Manager, to fulfill all the conditions and do the maximum possible number of tasks, and still need to project successfully listed on exchange and then yes, you can get a good payment.
You need sell tokens on this exchange at the price of ICO and repeat this above-said actions so many times until you become rich Cheesy.

Successful chances 1 to 99. But in fact, so with everyone in the world. Anyone who don`t has patience and will not do so for a long time will not be able to obtain such results. Not all bounty hunters earn big money because not everyone is doing the right thing. And these are very important.

I wish patience to all of you! If you are trying to become rich in this market.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:29:25 PM

So far I have not found a bounty campaign that gives me a big advantage. I still struggle with crypto currencies. I am still struggling to work in a bounty campaign. I have not received a payment at all. I am still at the stage of working on a series of bounty campaigns so that I don't know whether the bounty campaign I followed will pay me a fee that can make me rich. All the results and fortune I leave to God, I can only try. The most important thing is that we remain active playing in the market so that the market can become crowded and prices improve. If things are getting better then of course the benefits we get are getting bigger.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:48:38 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?
for now it is very difficult to find a project that can be profitable for investors because now many projects culminate in my suggestion of fraud we must be more thorough and intelligent in following the projects that I will have
it's not easy to find a good project right now, because what looks good isn't necessarily good in the middle or at the end.
but that does not mean everything is bad, there is still something good if we want to research each project.
The gift Campaign can indeed make you rich if conditions permit and the project can run well, especially the market is in good condition, so it is not easy to get money from various campaigns.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:25:16 AM

No bounty campaigns can makes you rich, at least for now. It is different from year 2017, when many investors want to buying tokens in ICO.
You will need to take your time to find a fine bounty campaign in this forum, so you won't be scammed with the project and wasted your time.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:01:15 AM

Bounties nowadays are just merely a special treat for projects that are not really into creating something useful, they are just taking advantage of the hunters to promote their projects even if it was a scam. What I can suggest is for you to work hard, not considering these bounties but the campaigns that are paying weekly for their participants.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:13:21 AM

For now most bounty don't give that much payout because most are failed project and don't list on exchanges, there are also lots of fake bounties going around so be careful in choosing one. I think it just depends on your luck and learn about the project if it has the fundamentals to succeed in the future.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:11:42 PM

Since early January of this year I haven't seen any good projects that can make you rich except for very few like veil , miracle tele and Air wallet ,its possible I might missed some but believe me I'm always on the look out for good projects with working products

I am not very excited about the projects which you have listed out. These projects are copycats of already existing coins and they have launched very active bounty campaigns to advertise themselves. Personally I don't have anything against these coins, but I am not finding a convincing reason either to support or invest in these projects.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:27:54 PM

in my opinion it is difficult for now to find a bounty campaign that can make you rich quickly and easily, because now the bounty campaign does not provide income like in 2017, even though there are some bounty campaign that can at least still give you income (although it is difficult to find bounty campaigns which can give you income for now), because many bounty campaign cannot pay bounty hunter (ICO from the bounty campaign not reach the softcap).
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:31:41 PM

For now most bounty don't give that much payout because most are failed project and don't list on exchanges, there are also lots of fake bounties going around so be careful in choosing one. I think it just depends on your luck and learn about the project if it has the fundamentals to succeed in the future.
you are right, all depends on our luck in choosing projects that actually pay and later on are exchanged. because now not many pay, and become money. therefore choosing a project is like gambling for me because of my luck.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:03:06 PM

My views about currently situation of market there is no significant to become rich. But we should working honestly on new popular projects, making post in various projects. Then we earn ourselves.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:06:00 PM

My views about currently situation of market there is no significant to become rich. But we should working honestly on new popular projects, making post in various projects. Then we earn ourselves.
what do you call a popular project? does that provide a guarantee for the kit can you get paid from the project like that? even some projects that already have escrow are not necessarily able to achieve success in the market.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:09:49 PM

In order to get good money from bounty companies you need to work a lot in many companies and make high-quality content if you do all this and you start to earn good money, but I’ll say that you will have to wait for the first results for a long time so you will need patience.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:09:53 PM

in my opinion it is difficult for now to find a bounty campaign that can make you rich quickly and easily, because now the bounty campaign does not provide income like in 2017, even though there are some bounty campaign that can at least still give you income (although it is difficult to find bounty campaigns which can give you income for now), because many bounty campaign cannot pay bounty hunter (ICO from the bounty campaign not reach the softcap).

There were many positive factors in 2017. First of all, the number of bounty hunters were quite small. Even social media bounties had only a few hundred participants. Look at the ongoing bounty projects. For most of the social media bounties, you will find users in their thousands or even tens of thousands. So the reward per user has undergone a sharp decline.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:33:56 PM

There were many positive factors in 2017. First of all, the number of bounty hunters were quite small. Even social media bounties had only a few hundred participants. Look at the ongoing bounty projects. For most of the social media bounties, you will find users in their thousands or even tens of thousands. So the reward per user has undergone a sharp decline.

One of the other positive things is the market fomo and the money invested in ICO. With a lack of knowledge and a desire to make a profit, most of the ICOs are successful and raise prices. then I only participate in social campaign FB for more than a month and receive $ 1k, while currently not possible
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:48:15 AM

At present there are not many bounty campaigns available that can offer a decent reward because ICOs have declined in popularity and are being superseded by IEOs which are generally marketed by the platforms that host them, however, some of these crowdsales do offer a range of social media tasks and airdrops that may be of benefit to newbies

NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:06:05 AM

Those who participate in bonuses are likely to be rich because they create a lot of acc and participate in a bonus program. or those who are lucky to participate in good ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: