Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3605 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:29:40 AM

keep waiting because we all have been waiting for a better market movement and now it starts to look bright so there are many hopes to realize our dreams.
have been waiting and patient for a long time, but we all need to be sure whether we will give good results by waiting and being patient.
Long-term investment will generate profits if we can manage it properly and correctly.

Indeed, most long term holder believe crypto is future market and digital assets will be good investment. Patience is the key to success in any investment or market and i think crypto is real investment market and already recognized as digital assets
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:04:15 AM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
My plan is divided into 2 parts, Investment long plan and secondly, I can say utility long plan. For the investment long plan, I intend to continue maintaining and increasing one of my portfolio that contains my long-term investment coins and I don’t intend taking profit from that portfolio until they go to the moon and reach their ATH.

My second portfolio is to continuing taking shorterm profits through them by always buying low and selling high, every time I have got the opportunity to do so, and for my utility plan, I have a business that I am working on, which is an ecommerce platform, I intend to integrate Bitcoin payment into it and continue to use it to receive money for as long as the business exist.
I am interested in your second plan, by taking shorter profits to shorten the time. But that requires an analysis that is very strong in predicting. What is your profit in a week? Have you ever suffered enough losses? Thanks

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:08:45 AM

Profit is the main goal of an investment, but I also have hope in the future that what I invest can be a change for the world. For example, I am investing in digital currencies, and I really hope that with my contributions and other investors, we can bring about changes in the world towards digital currencies, especially bitcoin.

Investment goals are profitable, I prefer to wait for profit rather than cut loss, the most important thing is to buy coins that are potential and safe for the long term such as bitcoin, ethereum, EOS and so on.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:14:00 AM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

I just come to realize that i should buy more of the top 10 coins and hold it for more months to year, i mean i will be selecting the best coin like bitcoin or XRP and hold it for long time, i see this coins are doing great, regardless of market down, hmmp.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:22:23 AM

Well, All I need now is money to support my finacial. I have plan to execute holding bitcoin in long time but, since I'm still in crisis I could not make it. I hope soon I could get rewards from bounties to have a capital to invest and at the same time can support my financial needs.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:41:23 AM

Hi. Yes, I have a long-term plan for investing in cryptocurrency and it is quite simple. I believe that the main goal should be to invest in BTC, to increase the number of BTC I recommend buying altcoins, wait for their value to grow in Satoshi and exchange for Bitcoins.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:45:56 AM

I do not have a long-term investment plan, I decided that I need to act as simply as possible, so I invest my money in BTC and will wait for it to grow again to $20K or higher. I advise you to follow my example to those who do not have sufficient knowledge and want to increase their capital.

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:29:59 AM

Hi. Yes, I have a long-term plan for investing in cryptocurrency and it is quite simple. I believe that the main goal should be to invest in BTC, to increase the number of BTC I recommend buying altcoins, wait for their value to grow in Satoshi and exchange for Bitcoins.
Bitcoin is indeed a profitable coin and its growth is starting to improve and is likely to soar, so investing in Bitcoin is a good choice because Bitcoin also has a good future.

Altcoin can also be profitable if Altcoin has great potential so it has a chance to profit so if we invest some Altcoin, we have more opportunities.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:36:17 AM

Stick to the mainstream coins that are offered by the big names because they will eventually become the avenues of adoption in the future.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:44:28 AM

Setting long term investment plan has never been my choice. It maybe because I have suffered loss and I have to recover it at any cost in a short term. If you are in such situation, long term investment can never your choice I suppose. I think long term investment in cryptocurrency is the choice for those who have enough money and who take cryptocurrency as only an alternative way to earn money.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:39:02 AM

Stick to the mainstream coins that are offered by the big names because they will eventually become the avenues of adoption in the future.

Yeah and most of these mainstream coins are actually for long term holding so there shouldn't be any problem if that's your plan. I guess sone icos can be for long term and may prove to be more profitable but how to select the best icos among all those in the market would be a big challenge. Some of them can grow 5 to 10 times if you hold long enough while some can die out as well

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:52:12 AM

Yeah and most of these mainstream coins are actually for long term holding so there shouldn't be any problem if that's your plan. I guess sone icos can be for long term and may prove to be more profitable but how to select the best icos among all those in the market would be a big challenge. Some of them can grow 5 to 10 times if you hold long enough while some can die out as well
Absolutely a big challenge for all of us who wants to invest ICO projects knowing how it ruin the market image. This is why some investors will never look for ICO instead, but only to look for existing project in the market already.
We can't count the numbers of investors get lose from ICO and its been alarming to all of us which mostly all ICO's turn into scam.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:31:53 AM

Actually, we have more coins to invest for long term, just choose some good top coins to buy such : BTC, ETH, TRX, XRP, etc.
The difficult thing is short term investment. In cryptocurrency, the value is volatile that it often change in short time.
Another thing to consider if you want to invest on long term, you can buy masternode or pos coin and gain more overtime by staking it.
Short term trade is not also as difficult as we see it, many people usually find it difficult to decide when to enter market and when to exit market, there are so many things that just needs to be done, i.e read the analysis first to decide when to enter and leave greed out by taking any little profit that climbs, there should be no regrets even when one eventually see a higher price.

Notwithstanding, it is still a must that every investor must also be a long term trader too by just holding some of the great coins that are in the top 20, which I prefer BNB, IOTA, STELLAR and few more of them.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:39:46 AM

As for me, long-term investments are the most profitable investment option that I know.  Firstly, he doesn’t need to find a lot of time for this, and secondly, he brings real profit.
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:58:40 PM

I prefer long-term investment than short-term investment, because I believe long term investment could be more profitable especially when you are holding a great potential coin as Bitcoin. And that is a huge profit you're likely gonna gain in near future.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:06:03 PM

Long term thinking will bring success with the help of determination and understanding the industry secrets. Altcoins are not reliable for investing long term but these tiny market cap coins can be used for short term trading.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:28:52 PM

I still keep the altcoin which still has a low value on the results of the campaign, and I still hope that the coin will have value later.
Every trip of the coin must experience ups and downs and optimism for the future.
Every coin we use to buy which has low price but be sure about the future as well if you will buy the coin with promising future I am sure you will be able to get free profit from it, ups and down, rise and fall of price is so common so we should be normal when the price falls and if we have money it will be much better if we will buy some more at down price region to hold for long term.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:31:54 PM

Looking at the current state of the crypto space and the crypto market, long term investment plans are usually made by people in the crypto mining ecosystem.  Buying and hodling tokens or crypto coins for a long time is no longer profit as compared to short term investment plan or daily trading. Daily trading presents investors the opportunity to earn about 50% of their initial set up capital within 48 hrs which is far profitable than hodling a particular coin for months and just make 10% of your investment.  
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:35:40 PM

I still keep the altcoin which still has a low value on the results of the campaign, and I still hope that the coin will have value later.
Every trip of the coin must experience ups and downs and optimism for the future.
Every coin we use to buy which has low price but be sure about the future as well if you will buy the coin with promising future I am sure you will be able to get free profit from it, ups and down, rise and fall of price is so common so we should be normal when the price falls and if we have money it will be much better if we will buy some more at down price region to hold for long term.

For me, I'll never risk my money into low volume coins in the market cause there is big chances that it will turn into dead in the future. Better to invest those who establish good market already and in no doubts that we will get something in the couple of years. But we can be profitable if we are in short term investment as we took advantage of its price fluctuations or do trading than of holding.
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:10:20 AM

Sadly, this is a quite not good time for investment since we are still on a bearish market although bitcoin is increasing these past few days I don't see a bull coming on this quarter. If you are asking what is my plan for long term investment is that I don't invest on hyped projects cause if you see the market history hyped projects are commonly dumped on the beginning of their exchange market and there are least of investors are just holding on that kind of scenario. As for my advice always look for a way innovative projects that has a great potential on the market and cryptocurrency industry like on where I invested my money on which is the Afrihealth that focuses on providing medical solutions ultimately building a more efficient medical care ecosystem. Their automated process on being a patient in hospital clearly stunned me at all since it is the first project related to medicine I've participate and I see a lot of potential in here in the future. So if I were you, I would choose a better project in terms of having a long term investment just like what I did.

PS: I am just waiting for afrihealth to list on exchange this coming 3rd Quarter.
Yup investing in Afrihealth would only bring positive results and rarely any negative if it has none. The idea behind Afrihealth is quite great since it addresses one of the main problems in Africa which is the concern for medical supplies and facilities. Afrihealth's medium is easy to access since anyone with a smartphone can easily connect and call for anything they may need. Emergencies can easily be reported so as to respond with the appropriate medical supplies that would be needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: