Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3599 times)
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:26:05 PM

You are just searching for new and perspective coins the whole time. If something goes down, you are just buying more and when the market turns bullish again, you are selling those tokens and switch to another crypto asset.
Not exactly an exact strategy, I think we will not get profit. You need to understand what level of inflation in the coins that we invest for a long time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:29:05 PM

I believe that investing in long-term investments has always been profitable, it has always been simply because the most important thing is to choose the right one And whose productive project you can get a good income
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:19:18 PM

Hello if you want to make a carreer of trading or investing i suggest to follow this:

• Right now trading between LINK, EDG, BNB, ZRK, ORIG this always grants me some profit (obvs it might change over time after one of them falls off) this is basically swing trading just looking at the best opportunity and since you are not paying fees you don't lose anything reapiting trades.
  • Now what i do is i hold some bitcoin, so everytime i get some good profit i split it, half i add it to the trade fund and the other to the btc.

I believe i got a good investing/trading plan it has worked for me so far i believe it will keep going
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:32:09 PM

In as much as I need gains from my crypto holdings, I also envisage a time when crypto will be used widespread to solve real life pains, for real life applications. Well I believe it's just a matter of time, adoption is gradually coming. My long term plan for crypto is thus good profit and mainstream applications if possible.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:58:55 PM

When it comes to long term plan in investment, bitcoin is my top bet because its already proven in the past. Another one is ethereum which can also go up like bitcoin in the future. My plan is to buy these strong coins and hold it for a couple of years or more because I believe will reach more all-time highs after the halving next year. Long term plan is still profitable for a cryptocurrency like bitcoin because of its halving.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:15:08 PM

If you wanna make some profit i think it’s important to have a strategy even if it’s a simple one. My strategy is actually basic: to hodl Btc for the future. I collect bitcoin and ethereum since long time, as much as i can. On the other hand, i already observe the market all the time to see if there are some chances to make good earnings from trading. I believe crypto market is full of opportunities if you have enough time to catch them Smiley

That's certain mate, all the opportunity to see with bitcoin can be a future profitable outbreak that we might acquire as well. You must be smart at all times once the market bounces back, because it's hard to miss the best chance that you've just ignored. Long term plan is our best option while we seem to experience some difficulties from the past months, that bearish still hindering the market to soar.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:25:56 PM

To be honest, when I started to get interested in the subject of cryptocurrencies I was still quite idealistic in my libertarian philosophy, and I was convinced that bitcoin was the economic alternative I was looking for as an option to defeat the establishment.

But as time has gone by it seems to me that things have changed and bitcoin has become another tool of big capital to accumulate money, so the only reason that motivates me to keep accumulating bitcoins today is to ensure a quiet old age, not so much trying to beat the dominant banking system.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:55:07 PM

One good way for long-term investments that might have been recommended by many people here is Bitcoin. Indeed, investing in Bitcoin for the long term is a good choice. I also do the same thing and besides bitcoin maybe ethereum is one of the good altcoins for long-term investment.
I have the same conviction! I believe that only these coins can give a good profit for a long time, since I have already made sure that no matter what a good new project I only suffer losses and a lot of questions how new projects will continue to work and in General they will survive in 2-3 years

many people believe that if bitcoin can be made into a form of long-term investment, of course, it will be able to provide future benefits, but there is nothing wrong if we try to invest our money in several other potential coin types that already have good reputation and have experienced growth over the years the previous year. some potential coins other than bitcoin certainly have the opportunity to be more valuable in the future
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:10:50 PM

The crypto industry or market is full of surprises and if you've got or delve deep into that, you will realize crypto has got enough to offer. Make your thorough research, learn harder and only invest in great projects and coins and sleep and relax for a long term and trust me, you be will be happy you joined this industry. Again, thorough research!!!

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:10:48 PM

Everybody would like utes to achieve much more revenue, later on, this is exactly why I'm right here this simply because We purchasing cash after which We maintain this to achieve much more revenue. Therefore my personal goals can come accurate this really is my personal just method to achieve my personal objective, therefore, each and every period right here We can't invest along with throwing away period just about all my personal period here's well worth this. I've usually an agenda for that crypto-cash to keep this with regard to the long term.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:17:47 PM

long-term investment needs seriousness in terms of assessing and looking for excess something coin and investment that we do is not in vain and will definitely benefit us in the future

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:30:06 PM

When I first got into the cryptocurrency market I was initially after the profit and money, but as I began to understand the whole blockchain technology and saw it's real life usage then I am definitely convinced to be in it for the long term. So my plan is to acquire good coins with good potential and HODL them for long term.

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:11:20 PM

My choice of long term investment are bitcoin and Ethereum for now. The two coins dominate the market and has the higher probability to shine in the near future. I think i will keep it as long as possible.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:36:18 AM

If we say long term investment i will go to top coins like btc and eth but i will choose aome good altcoin to make investments also the altcoins that can grow over the next few months and i found a good project that offers potential altcoins and this project is the Dencoin tokens so if you want to make investments at this project visit the website of the Dencoin tokens.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:41:33 AM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
long-term investment.
yeah i do that, because i think if you hold in long time it is more profit and safe for me.
i don't really like daily trading because it have a big risk and i not pro in this.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:31:24 AM

After wasting lots of cash on building mining rigs in 2016 that are now obsolete I decided to switch to bounty hunting since I have no cash to invest in top crypto coins so my plan now is to keep hunting for good ICO /IEO projects and hold the coins or tokens till a better bullrun takes place to maximize my profits

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:42:25 AM

It is very difficult to choose coins that will bring good profits in the long run. Well, "long term" is a relative term. After growth, the market may repeat the collapse of 2018.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:40:09 AM

Without dream, there will not be big achievement. I mean when you dream big you can get something big. Your dream pushes you to act and move towards your goals. So I always dream of benefiting from the crypto market. Only then I can get move on despite facing losses. In fact I have suffered a loss, but I have not lost my hope.

KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:26:58 AM

The risk with long-term investments is that they can fall in value at any given time. They are, of course, equity investments, and have no guarantee of principal. Those are the kinds of returns you can expect when you become a long-term investor. And there are plenty of investments out there that can make that happen.
There are different types of asset classes, with different levels of risk. Since there’s no way to know for sure which will perform the best, or avoid dips in the near-term, the best strategy is to invest in all at the same time.
Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:59:45 AM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Hello, my long-term plan is to hodl Bitcoin, since I believe it will have the same if not better value as gold in the future. And I'm also looking forward to putting in use my Yanu tokens with what I can get discounted cocktails from a robot service bar. Since the token has a value, I'll probably divide some part for hodling and some for cocktails. I also hodl Dentacoin from some old time, so probably will use this when we get this to the dentists in my country one day (hopefully)  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: