Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3599 times)
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:32:48 PM

I plan to keep promoting good bounty projects since I have no money to invest in good top coins so I will keep hunting for more bounties and hold them for future purpose

I recommend you should sell all tokens that you receive from Airdrop and Bounty program and use this money to buy top Altcoin or Bitcoin. It is very hard for you to earn good profit from those new tokens. Instead, choose something more certain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:10:20 PM

long-term investment yeah i have it plan but maybe i will start it not in this year.
BTC now is on bull condition and make price so high, so i am waiting again when BTC down to 5-8k and i hold it until bull again.
maybe 4 year or more for my old time, just for invest not for trade.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
norman472

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:56:36 PM

For me long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment , I can keep a couple of BTC to gain some profit for the future and for my savings.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:22:22 PM

Hey, guys! I wanna buy myself an altcoin mininer? Or it is better to mine BTC? What is more profitable? And is it essential to have latest miner? 
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:23:11 PM

Hey, guys! I wanna buy myself an altcoin mininer? Or it is better to mine BTC? What is more profitable? And is it essential to have latest miner? 

Hi, you may try with BTC as it is more stable, comparing with altcoins. However the biggest advantage of altcoin is their volatility. I would like to recoomend asicequipment.com as the place to buy
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:24:10 PM

Hi, you may try with BTC as it is more stable, comparing with altcoins. However the biggest advantage of altcoin is their volatility. I would like to recoomend asicequipment.com as the place to buy

I was monitoring ebay to find some cheap options. There market is inundated with 2016 models. And they are wuite cheap. What are your thoughts? Have you bought from asicequipment.com yourself?
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:31:03 PM

I was monitoring ebay to find some cheap options. There market is inundated with 2016 models. And they are wuite cheap. What are your thoughts? Have you bought from asicequipment.com yourself?

As for ebay devices, just imagine, they were working 3 consequative years. Their resource is done. You will suffer, believe me:) I bought from asicequipment 2-3 times this year. I always try to update my power fascilities
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:34:21 PM

As for ebay devices, just imagine, they were working 3 consequative years. Their resource is done. You will suffer, believe me:) I bought from asicequipment 2-3 times this year. I always try to update my power fascilities

I am from US. Do you know what’s the best mining option represented on website?
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:43:29 PM

I am from US. Do you know what’s the best mining option represented on website?

I think you should try this: asicequipment. com/product/antminer-s17-56th-s/
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

I think you should try this: asicequipment. com/product/antminer-s17-56th-s/

And what’s the difference between this model and S17 with 53 TH/s?
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:47:59 PM

From my point of view, the best investment trends right now are exchange coins like BNB, HT, and some other major exchanges. Another good long term investments would be protocols and projects like Dfinity.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:48:25 PM

long-term investment yeah i have it plan but maybe i will start it not in this year.
BTC now is on bull condition and make price so high, so i am waiting again when BTC down to 5-8k and i hold it until bull again.
maybe 4 year or more for my old time, just for invest not for trade.

Sorry, but I don't think going back to 5-8k might be very far from the horizon right now. We already hit $13k and seems that there's no stopping for bitcoin to go much higher. Now, we are seeing that bitcoin is really for long-term investments. Those who bought it at $5-6k level already gained twice of their money. Not bad for few months of waiting, right?
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:49:54 PM

And what’s the difference between this model and S17 with 53 TH/s?

Basically the power, production. It worth to overpay 85$ and have the best miner on the market I suppose.
sarrpora

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:51:12 PM

Basically the power, production. It worth to overpay 85$ and have the best miner on the market I suppose.

Sounds rational. See your point. I will contact shop for further details, thanks!
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:59:29 PM

Good portfolio on your side inside your wallet.
Buy low and wait for the good time before selling it.

Bought

BITCOIN = 6200 USD
Ethereum = 160
XBX = 180 SATS
UTK = 217 sats

and many more......

You just need to be smart and after that let the patience rule it.
greelzs

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:00:20 PM

Sounds rational. See your point. I will contact shop for further details, thanks!

You are welcome!
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:18:12 PM

Good portfolio on your side inside your wallet.
Buy low and wait for the good time before selling it.

Bought

BITCOIN = 6200 USD
Ethereum = 160
XBX = 180 SATS
UTK = 217 sats

and many more......

You just need to be smart and after that let the patience rule it.

Patience is a key quality in such investments. I envy those people who thought of buying the above listed coins at a price two times lower at the end of last year. Now they have pretty good profits.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:29:44 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

How I look at Bitcoin since 2013 till now. It is 'limited' virtual landscape that reflect price of adoption/apps into the blockchain/backbone of Bitcoin in determining price.

We are still in the 'early adoption phase' and below is 3 steps I use as a framework for HODL'ing Bitcoin since I got into BTC/crypto in 2013.

Myself, I see it in the framework of 10 years of bitcoin and use/adoption worldwide in countries where you hide gold in the basement for bad times.

Store of value wise.

(1) Bitcoin has adoption and uses at worst 2-3x that of the store of value that is gold.

Bitcoin will never go full tulips. IMHO, it will never go below $3k in that it as a virtual gold has a better use than gold as a store of value. So at worst

Bitcoin at 3K will go sideways due to use and adoption and grow like a traditional investment from then on.

(2) Bitcoin will pump to 10k and above and say at 10-15k the same thing. Adoption is met/use/etc and Bitcoin then grows from this point at the rate of a traditional investment.

(3) Bitcoin will do as it has done 7 times in the past go full parabolic past the ATH or even more. Because not yet even in the adoption phase yet in its store of value growth.

Also remember, I'd say 1/2 or more of ALL Bitcoin out there is owned by HODL'ers who held from the ATH all the way down to the 3.2k BTC lows. They have not sold out yet.

There are no 'weak hands' in that group of long term HODL'ers anymore. Again that counts as more than 1/2 of all BTC held at this time. They have all drunk the kool-aid.

As a result in the future, there is only those speculating crypto/BTC and newer. The last 3rd group besides hodler's and speculators are the newbies..getting in.

There is top 1/2 or more group of Bitcoin in HODL mode,  there is no middle group, they sold and bottom new adopters, just drank the kool-aid too group.

Thus, if you think 87% of all the bitcoin has been mined with increasing difficulty and that 1/2 the HODL'ers being Kool-Aid drinkers not likely to sell all and get out.

We will see, chump or champ. But for those 1/2 HODL'ers I guess about motives like myself, are in at a much lower rate, likely to panic and sell someday with BTC under $1k demise.

So with that bedrock, of long term HODL'ers and adoption/increasing scarcity of coins, I can't see BTC going below 3K ever and I think 20k is more likely than the 3k scenario.

My 3-way risk on how I look at HODL mode above. There are a lot of us at even the 3K or 1K BTC price are still doing more than well from our first foray into Bitcoin.

That is how I justify my Bitcoin/Crypto speculative investment at this time.

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:35:18 PM

It seems people don't believe in the coin they invest because they are always asking about long term investment. Bitcoin is a great coin to have in your portfolio for long term

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:38:42 PM

Years long term investment is one of the best investment strategy atleast for me. I am also a trader but don't do too much trade rather I always liked to go for long term investment. If you like and support this whole blockchain ecosystem then I would say long term is for you. Those who care always go for this kind of investment. In long term investment you don't have to put too much time to  do so. But you have to have some idea about projects where you invest your money. So better you got some idea about the whole thing.  That's it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: