Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to invest.  (Read 13932 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:17:26 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

Neo and Ethereum are both good to me but not the XRP, I don't like this coins and I also don't trust it too.
How can you trust a coins that are manipulated by many of the investors and its being categorized as centralized based system
not decentralized system. And my suggestion was try to buy Xbx, Utk, Cred, and Atf.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:51:54 AM

Apart from Ethereum and XRP, I would suggest that you further analyze Binance coins (BNB) and Cardano. Of a number of potential altcoins that are potentially growing, both are also worth seeing and consider filling in the investment shopping basket. Good luck.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:57:55 AM

Apart from Ethereum and XRP, I would suggest that you further analyze Binance coins (BNB) and Cardano. Of a number of potential altcoins that are potentially growing, both are also worth seeing and consider filling in the investment shopping basket. Good luck.
It seems to me that there is still a huge potential for the EOS coin. This is one of the most powerful technologies. I think that the EOS may well count on the place that Ethereum takes.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:07:44 AM

Well, from your list, I can't say much about EOS but ETH is really having a tough run this time round against the major Bitcoin. Anyway today, ETH made an awesome move and we may be lucky to experience a change of game. As for your third, Ripple, they got their hype last year and things have been tough for them this year. Nevertheless, we're waiting for a general ALTs move to know who is who!!
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:14:52 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.

There are over 2100 coins or tokens in the market now. So there are over 2100 opportunities in it. I am sure that many of them will rise when bull has come.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 09:24:57 AM

Well, from your list, I can't say much about EOS but ETH is really having a tough run this time round against the major Bitcoin. Anyway today, ETH made an awesome move and we may be lucky to experience a change of game. As for your third, Ripple, they got their hype last year and things have been tough for them this year. Nevertheless, we're waiting for a general ALTs move to know who is who!!

Yes. EOS looks more stable than ETH which did go more than $1200 and then end up less than $100 during the bear market. It seem very unusual that those holders don't see ETH to be stronger. More reason for me and I speak for myself because it has become very disappointing that teams developing projects and accepting ETH from investors yet they dumped it?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:39:57 PM

Trying ETH and NEO rather than XRP will bring you profit in the future. In addition, LTC will get back its own place in the market after a long time. I think you should look at the much more potential coins that need to be evaluated.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:49:57 PM

Trying ETH and NEO rather than XRP will bring you profit in the future. In addition, LTC will get back its own place in the market after a long time. I think you should look at the much more potential coins that need to be evaluated.
These coins are always mentioned a lot recently and today the value of the coins has increased by more than 10% and this is a very good sign to make a profit. In your list, I only invest in LTC because this is my favorite coin and will definitely be the best short-term investment this year. It is possible that price increases will happen soon this year or next year but in general, the market is showing a great return.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
HBBZ

Activity: 570
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:51:36 PM

Your list consists of altcoins that are too different in their idea. Ether is the only true altcoin, the rest is just a tool for enrichment. If your goal is solely earnings, I will not help you.
malcovi2

Activity: 1384
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:09:57 PM

I would stick with Ethereum since financial institutions are trying to get a Ethereum future approved which might get approved soon.

I dont know about XRP because its heavily centralized thus it is easily manipulated by the founder.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:18:09 PM

I totally agree with you on your list it is just that i would have placed Eth at the number one spot of alts, Neo and xrp have been fine and on the other hand i think ltc is a little under dog and some new ones like eos, ada and icx are also potentially good alts to hold.

Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:28:17 PM

If my would choose from these three altcoins - I would prefer ETH, as more trusted in my opinion and soon will be launched ETH 2.0 - a global update of Ethereum platform.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:28:50 PM

since those coins in the list are all well you can diversify all your capital to it, dont hesitate putting some of your capital, they had all good volume everyday and it is a good preparation since the market are silently increasing.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:29:23 PM

The BNB was introduced by the Binance development team as an exchange choice token back in mid 2017. BNB coins have consistently risen to higher levels because Binance is getting more customers on the platform. Value for long-term investment.
And LTC because in August it will experience halving, preparing for price increases.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:31:56 PM

With the growth of Bitcoin, you can invest in ETH. I think its price will soon reach $ 350. I think until about August of this year.  Under the condition that Bitcoin will continue to grow.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:32:39 PM

That's a nice list, I would suggest the addition of XLM, ADA and BNB. These are the coins showing they are out to make a change both in the crypto space and otherwise.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:24:25 PM

You choose a good altcoin list, I prefer investment in ethereum because it's easy to go up and down NEO is also good and I also plan to invest in NEO,if bitcoin continues to grow and stops then ETH can rise quickly, but I think there are still a number of altcoins that are also potential in the future like BNB and ADA.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:30:29 PM

I only recommend Eth. In my opinion, eth is a potential coin today with the technology that is capable and can be felt by all circles. Eth provides exceptional convenience especially when providing blockchain rides. By providing a blockchain ride, Eth has contributed a lot to enliven the crypto currency market. Many ICOs run the project thanks to getting an eth blockchain ride. Of course this makes eth worth a glance and indeed very potential to become the leader of the upcoming crypto currency.

▔▔▔▔▔
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:14:52 PM

They are potential coins with good market value.
You can check on XLM, BNB, TRX, and EOS, I think they are worthy of the investing.
Do your own research and make the right choice.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 04:17:52 PM

I also invest on Neo and ETH, but not so much, you should choose also another coins like Nano, and maybe ETN, even if the price will not grow now is possible to have very soon a good grow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: