Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to invest.  (Read 13932 times)
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:20:28 PM

now ethereum is best altcoin for invest i think, ethereum 2.0 was realse on may 7th that make the price is increase, that good to know even ethereum will increase again soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:28:59 PM

I was read same topic almost everyday actually, but I'm very happy to see participant of mass adoption and antusiast of crypto. Well, I will invest in ETH with a lot of reason, I expected ETH will hit 1K in the ends of the years, but NEO and also XRP not too bad if you have extra money to invest
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

For me volume  is one that matters well all those coins you've stated are a coins that's worth investing for however If I'm an investor I always think that at some point the coins I'm holding will have no value and so where am I going to use it? for me i would choose a coin that I can be used even if it has no value a utility coin I may say for example a coin that can be used for sending a message in a anonymous messenger or the likes.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:56:44 PM

Now altcoins are beginning to feel good in the market. Many of them produce promising projects that will be needed by people in the future. Today I can recommend GREEN XRP BNB Trone. These cryptocurrencies are very stable and have a chance to increase their price many times.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:06:10 PM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

what about BNB tokens and litecoin or Stellar. The altcoin is also good and is included in the top ranking altcoin. I recommend these three altcoins, if you want to invest long term. XLM, LTC, BNB I've been getting profits from this coin many times. so I don't hesitate to say that.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:10:50 PM

Now altcoins are beginning to feel good in the market. Many of them produce promising projects that will be needed by people in the future. Today I can recommend GREEN XRP BNB Trone. These cryptocurrencies are very stable and have a chance to increase their price many times.

I think the opposite. now only Bitcoin feels good and you can make sure that the dominance is almost 60 percent

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:13:02 PM

of the three coins of your choice, I really like ethereum and neo. I believe that ethereum and neo will have high prices like last 2017 and also I have other choices like Cardano, Dash, Monero.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:17:26 PM

Maybe that altcoin can be DeepOnion after new code rebase it has good chances to make you a good profit, just check if it's not a coin from top 100 but can say surely it has much more GitHub activity than most of the top coins.

otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:33:47 PM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.

for now I am still confident and trusting with ETH to invest in altcoin and I use ETH as a long-term investment that will certainly be profitable in the future
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:38:31 PM

the three coins you mentioned are my favorite coins, especially ethereum. although still lagging behind, but ethereum can still catch up. look at this time, the etherum slowly starts pumping.

i also recommend Tron, i think Tron is pretty good. some other coins like Hacken are also worthy of being an investment, you can find out more about hacken.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:06:13 AM

Out of the top 100 on CMC I would say Cosmos, Bytom and Zcash. All different and successful use cases imo
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:12:16 AM

Other forum users already said all possible coins for investing safely. Instead of unknown tokens, I suggest investing in the ETH, XMR a hold the coins till agreeing to sell. Altcoins are not safe to put the big amounts for investing but ETH can be a good choice over the long run.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:22:58 AM

Other forum users already said all possible coins for investing safely. Instead of unknown tokens, I suggest investing in the ETH, XMR a hold the coins till agreeing to sell. Altcoins are not safe to put the big amounts for investing but ETH can be a good choice over the long run.
there's no harm in saving altcoin assets in large quantities. after all, if you see a lot of altcoins that have a good development this year. look at the market, and so many choices of assets that we can have.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:35:43 AM

I will choose ETH as a long-term investment because ETH is being held by many people and this coin tends to increase when the market enters a growth phase. I think in the short term, ETH will soon reach $ 400 by the end of this year and we will make a lot of money if that happens. Anyway, this year the market is changing dramatically and we have many good choices in this market
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:38:44 AM

I think NEO is the best choice. At this time, price of NEO ~10$. i strongly believe it can reach to 60$ in the end of this year.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:04:51 AM

yes, I agree with you, the three coins you mentioned are really good and quality, but I only invest in ethereum because in my opinion the three coins are the best ethereum, because ethereum has proven its quality and popularity.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:27:41 AM

Why not diversified your funds in all of this three coins? Much better right? That's the game right now we need to play in this industry. Much better if we diversify all of our investments in different aspects, or always do DCA/ dollar cost averaging to lower the risks.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:33:20 AM

ETH, XRP and NEO is a top altcoins in coinmarketcap. But i more prefer to invest in ETH, since I first got to know crypto and  even today ETH is still my priority.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:33:44 AM

Since that Bitcoin was moving up so far, the situation of the altcoins almost all of them are moving down their price in the market.
Which I think is good to buy or invest on Ethereum were the price was 193$ each, when bitcoin goes down for sure Ethereum will goes
up a little bit in my perception only.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:15:44 AM

As you know these 3 altcoin have good potential and should buy if not yet and hold these for long time in addition you can buy xlm,bnb,and ada these will also give good profit.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: