Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to invest.  (Read 13934 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:08:02 PM

I really suggest paying attention on EOS, I promised it will reach $7 point and now it is even higher https://cmc.io/coins/eos

Everyone has their own suggestions because all altcoins are always monitored by different people, EOS is good, but there are other altcoins that are far better than EOS like XRP, TRX and ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 03:20:05 PM

We have so many Alts you can invest in which will definitely gives a better return in a long term investment.

You only have to do some research base on the coin its self and know if it has all you think is best for any project to succeed like a working product and a good team and a very transparent way in dealing with it business and transaction.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:31:20 PM

ETH and ripple are the best choices in my opinion, divide your capital into two and buy both coins, then sell when the price matches what you want
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:38:46 PM

I like ethereum because it has a good community and I am also about the smart contract, besides that only ethereum is able to keep sticking to bitcoin, even though it has been enlarged but ethereum is able to bounce back and show its class.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:47:15 PM

Why do you want to invest in only the top crypto in the market?  Have you had a look at other altcoins, I believe there are many other potential tokens in the market that you can invest on I believe you can make money from.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:51:39 PM

Every top 20 altcoin right now its still good time to buy like ethereum, stellar, ripple and cardano and others like BAT, BNB and Doge, when bitcoin price hit 10k next month those altcoin is gaining more profit when bitcoin stable above thats price
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:01:06 PM

The three coins you mentioned are cool but my best pick will be ETH. NEO has been trying with developments but I doubt why their price still revolve around 10 to 12$ recently even with this bull market perception. There are other good coins like EOS, ZIL, ICX, TRXin my own opinion which are cool for long term. Definitely not an investment advise.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:02:59 PM

NEO and ETH are one of my favourite altcoins, because they are really fast and decentralised. XRP is doing a lot for the industry, but I cannot invest in a centralised coin on the crypto currencies market, because it does not fit my expectations.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

One of 100500 topics in what altcoin to invest in. And in 100500 case I will answer that it makes sense to invest in top 10 coins of coinmarketcap
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:50:33 PM

Good afternoon there. The thing I have also noticed is that today IEO industry gives us a bit higher level of confidence as we both evaluate the project on our own + trust the exchanges. The IEO I wait for is Squeezer. I believe those of you who are deeply into crypto are aware of the solution. Very high reviews and huge plans Smiley
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:55:53 PM

Good afternoon there. The thing I have also noticed is that today IEO industry gives us a bit higher level of confidence as we both evaluate the project on our own + trust the exchanges. The IEO I wait for is Squeezer. I believe those of you who are deeply into crypto are aware of the solution. Very high reviews and huge plans Smiley

Greetings tsurpalglobe. Can you tell me more about the project and its idea please? What are they coming up with, when and on which exchange? Cause I also consider the IEO industry as an interesting and attractive one. Thanks in advance for clarification
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:03:06 PM

Eth and Neo still looks good to me when it comes to alt suitable for investment . I dont really fancy XRP much . ETHEREUM and NEO are perfect Decentralized Cryptocurrency . I dont fancy semi Decnetralized Cryptocurrency and from my own point of view XRP fall in that category..
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:31:08 PM

Greetings tsurpalglobe. Can you tell me more about the project and its idea please? What are they coming up with, when and on which exchange? Cause I also consider the IEO industry as an interesting and attractive one. Thanks in advance for clarification

Sure. Basically, Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. From my point of view, a pure innovation. And their IEO will start on 10 June on BitForex
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:32:41 PM

I recommend ethereum and tron, I invest both. Besides that, I also pay attention to the BBN and BTB. They also have the potential to continue to grow to rival those above.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:40:28 PM

If we talk about the tokens that you wrote, then they are all promising since the cryptocurrency market is already rising from its knees and, of course, due to these events, the entire market will grow, we just have to just watch the market.
Keeping the your eyes opened while the entire market is working you need to be working with any aspects that will allow you to make a good position, those moving coins might be the best projects to invest your your money as long as you are willing to take chances and you can calmly take this industry as your investment platform.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:04:12 PM

For me, the best ones are the XRP TRON BNB.  XRP - cooperation with Santander Bank. TRON - buying BitTorrent, BNB - a powerful cryptocurrency exchange.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:23:53 PM

I recommend ethereum and tron, I invest both. Besides that, I also pay attention to the BBN and BTB. They also have the potential to continue to grow to rival those above.
I agree with you because ethereum and tron do have good potential and good price growth, we have a choice, but the most important thing is when we want to sell it. Do not let us panic or rash because we can not wait for prices to rise and if seen Ethereum and Altcoin at the top 10 prices will continue to increase.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:44:06 AM

Eth and XRP is my favorite, my next recommendation in my opinion is BNB because it is currently becoming a favorite of many people and the price is rising steadily, even though the news about being attacked by hackers but they are still champions

yes BNB can be a good choice for now
but remember BNB growing because this coin was supported by binance itself
thats mean binance will never let their own coins down my friend

because the binance exchange itself has a good reputation in this industry, about hacking attacks i don't think it has much influence on BNB growth and because the binance exchange itself is able to keep everything in good condition. so having other choices like BNB is the best because i'm sure the coins are able to have a higher value in the future if their platform is able to maintain its reputation remains the best all the time

Lots of good news always accompanies BNB coins from Binance, Binance Launchpad and the use of 20% of the profits to buy and burn BNB coins makes BNB coins will continue to decrease and will definitely increase the price of BNB coins
binance team have good skill in developt their projects.maybe if most of developers team like this , we will have more opportunity to earn profits from each altcoin we hold.holding binance coins will give us worthed reward.

The Binance team is very serious about the platform they built, because of their seriousness so that the binary exhange is increasingly popular and gives them benefits and this is one of the things that makes the BNB coin value increasingly rising.
It is very difficult to find a team like this, even if there is something I feel is not much

catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:41:35 AM

For me, the best ones are the XRP TRON BNB.  XRP - cooperation with Santander Bank. TRON - buying BitTorrent, BNB - a powerful cryptocurrency exchange.

Sometimes I feel that XRP is like stable coin lol. Although it has increased by more than 30% over the past few weeks. btw, it's really a good coin to invest Wink
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:05:44 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

My favorite altcoin is bnb coin because the value has increasing lately. ETH is a good coin too, but i rather not to buying ETH.
In order to find a good alts to buy, you may need to look at the halving period of the coin. Buy the coin that almost meet their halving.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: