Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to invest.  (Read 13934 times)
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:31:26 AM

I have ETH and BNB

But right now I'm filling the bags with BAT. I think it's one of the best crypto projects out there. Constant software delivery, great team and great application of the token. Online ads is hot.
will be glad if you can throw up more details why you are choosing BAT, a friend of mine told me about it also and I did some research about it but still yet I'm not convinced either,  so kindly give a Little bit details

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:33:12 AM

For many fans of cryptocurrency ETH remains the main altcoin for investments. This is not surprising because the popularity of ETH is very high. Will it be possible to earn a lot on such an investment is another question. )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

For many fans of cryptocurrency ETH remains the main altcoin for investments. This is not surprising because the popularity of ETH is very high. Will it be possible to earn a lot on such an investment is another question. )
Ethreum is the best Altcoin so far and chances are he will develop better and will be profitable, so those who have confidence will maintain Ethereum.
Ethereum is a good choice for investing and current growth seems to be improving, do your best so you can make a big profit from it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:06:57 AM

If you were looking for a good alts to invest, I can recommend you one of the best alts I am holding now. As the cryptomarket has alot of good alts to offer, I can suggest everyone to try the Dencoin token which is really a promising alts amd has a very good potential of growing.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:11:52 AM

Ethreum is the best Altcoin so far and chances are he will develop better and will be profitable, so those who have confidence will maintain Ethereum.
Ethereum is a good choice for investing and current growth seems to be improving, do your best so you can make a big profit from it.

yes I also don't hesitate to invest in altcoin ethereum, I see the potential that Altcoin has is huge and not inferior to the smart platform that this altcoin has. I think it's true that ethereum altcoin is very feasible for investment purposes.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:26:03 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

i also like the altcoins that are stronger and provide an alternative blockchain solutions. Like ethereum and neo. They are both good and have really big potential. considering the prices neo has bigger room to grow.
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:59:06 AM

The moment of choosing alts to invest, the mentioned above was good like the eth. But I can also recommend you to try investing with tje Dencoin tokens. Because this is also one of the promising alts that keep on growing as days passes by.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:02:51 AM

i also like the altcoins that are stronger and provide an alternative blockchain solutions. Like ethereum and neo. They are both good and have really big potential. considering the prices neo has bigger room to grow.
Are you sure? neo platforms don't talk much to compete with several other platforms with the same concept. but all assets now have the same great potential for growth where the market is starting to move up. and some altcoin assets also increased.
Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:41:44 AM

From that list given, i much prefer choosing Ethereum as my investment. In addition I would also choose and recommend the Dencoin token because this is also one of the most promising alts that keep on growing and also has a great coin potential.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:45:49 AM

I think that bnb is the best altcoin to invest in a long term, but you have to pick it up in a right moment.
Now price is too high, so probably we will see better price later

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:20:20 AM

I think that bnb is the best altcoin to invest in a long term, but you have to pick it up in a right moment.
Every day i always participate in discussions at telegram and it helps me see the importance of Binance. In fact, BNB is a very good investment in long-term investment and the potential of BNB has not been fully explored yet, so it is certain that price increases will occur in this coin in the near future. Now is not a good time to invest this coin and be patient to wait for a big correction as it is possible that BNB will soon return to the $25 price in the next few weeks before this coin activates pump

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:22:12 AM

if we wait correction to buy , i am not sure it will happen at this moment.bnb demand very strong now, moreover if they will launched their next IEO in binance exchange.buy it now or we will miss best price again.no worry if suddenly its value decrease.this is most impressive projects at this moment.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:46:57 PM

if we wait correction to buy , i am not sure it will happen at this moment.bnb demand very strong now, moreover if they will launched their next IEO in binance exchange.buy it now or we will miss best price again.no worry if suddenly its value decrease.this is most impressive projects at this moment.
I do not expect a correction for the purchase, altcoins and so in relation to the Dollar do not grow. So yesterday I bought Waves for $ 2.35. - this is the best price.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:03:54 PM

Cryptoworld is future of the global economy,Alts are best platform to invest for long term and having patience.XRP,MONERO,BNB and many others are best to invest for long run.
Altcoins needs alot patience if you can surely will get handsome profit.Altcoins market going to extend daily new coins exist in the market it will create competition which will be fruitful for those who hold for lonh run.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:16:45 AM

ETH and XRP are very influential coins and quite high-quality coins in the crypto world, many communities still love those two coins, but I would suggest investing in a coin called BNB, coins are very influential coins, besides good tokens also from the world's number 1 Exchange, Binance

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 05:28:44 AM

ETH and XRP are very influential coins and quite high-quality coins in the crypto world, many communities still love those two coins, but I would suggest investing in a coin called BNB, coins are very influential coins, besides good tokens also from the world's number 1 Exchange, Binance
bnb be  most impressive coins in this year.i am remember this price rise extremely since they launch their IEO platfrom and all of IEO projects succeed.i think bnb price will not stop at this moment, i still see price movement in future.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:38:40 AM

bnb be  most impressive coins in this year.i am remember this price rise extremely since they launch their IEO platfrom and all of IEO projects succeed.i think bnb price will not stop at this moment, i still see price movement in future.
it looks like there will be an adverse effect on the BNB if there is an increase. because now in the IEO launchpad they need the BNB choice in their account. and that obviously will make the purchasing power of the IEO decline. because of limited investors or small-scale investors.
BNB is indeed one of the coins that is very popular and surprised the crypto market. where growth is very fast. and now BNB is supported by their own blockchain.

udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:04:47 AM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

XRP is a good one to invest, just because still a alternative coin on 3rd place in coinmarketcap , this is the next era of banking.   i can recommended to you ziliqa coin too. its in the top 50 , its a sharding solution , great team is there to backup.  

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:12:03 AM

Invest in Etherium. Also pay attention to BNB tokens, this token is growing steadily. Of the top 20 cryptocurrencies, one could still purchase Eth classic.

Be more focus on investing in ETH as it hasn't grown yet, I mean big growth like what we see on BNB.
I think BNB is good for long term, but I'm thinking it could be done this year as it has increase many times already, compared the low and it's high, that's a lot of folds from its starting price this year, ETH hasn't accomplish that yet, so probably its time is just waiting around the corner.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:25:43 PM

Invest in Etherium. Also pay attention to BNB tokens, this token is growing steadily. Of the top 20 cryptocurrencies, one could still purchase Eth classic.

Be more focus on investing in ETH as it hasn't grown yet, I mean big growth like what we see on BNB.
I think BNB is good for long term, but I'm thinking it could be done this year as it has increase many times already, compared the low and it's high, that's a lot of folds from its starting price this year, ETH hasn't accomplish that yet, so probably its time is just waiting around the corner.
The BNB is overheated, but it needs to be kept in the portfolio. Ethereum will return to a thousand apiece or so, I'm sure it will happen in this year. Of course, provided that this growth is the beginning for the next bull run. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: