Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Right Now: Will Do A Bull Run Too?  (Read 10958 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

I think when bitcoin will pump all of the altcoins even eth will pump too. Last time we are in the middle of bear market and i think its time to do a bull run. If this pump will continue in the next week or month then we can expect the big chance of eth to reach at that level again.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:46:34 AM

I guess that the bull run is here, or at least we see its signs. I always believed in this project. I will go on supporting Ethereum as I think that it is still low in its price. The alt will grow and can reach more than a thousand.
If it’s not Bitcoin or Ethereum, which coin will be the most reliable again? There is still no coin that has ever been created that will ever be as perfect as the technology of BTC and ETH, so these 2 will always be the choices of any one that is being introduced to crypto and wants to join crypto.

I believe that with the way this market is going, even with all the corrections we are seeing which is normal and should not discourage us, ethereum will get to $500 on or before the end of this year, I am very optimistic about this, as usual, we just need to continue to become patient as usual till we see the glory days.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:30:51 AM

I guess that the bull run is here, or at least we see its signs. I always believed in this project. I will go on supporting Ethereum as I think that it is still low in its price. The alt will grow and can reach more than a thousand.
If it’s not Bitcoin or Ethereum, which coin will be the most reliable again? There is still no coin that has ever been created that will ever be as perfect as the technology of BTC and ETH, so these 2 will always be the choices of any one that is being introduced to crypto and wants to join crypto.

I believe that with the way this market is going, even with all the corrections we are seeing which is normal and should not discourage us, ethereum will get to $500 on or before the end of this year, I am very optimistic about this, as usual, we just need to continue to become patient as usual till we see the glory days.
I think it is not important that a coin will grow in value after Bitcoin or ETH starts growing. This should be kept in mind that it is the project that gains attention and yeah I agree that the practical implications of Bitcoin and ETH are way too much, coins like BNB and Litecoin have gotten some good values as well and could really grow in days to come.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:37:16 AM

I believe the Ethereum price will be one of the most rising coins in the bull season. Also according to the rapid increase in Bitcoin price, Ethereum price is increasing slowly now. But i think it will change soon. And Ethereum price will rise fastly soon.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:14:45 AM

I believe the Ethereum price will be one of the most rising coins in the bull season. Also according to the rapid increase in Bitcoin price, Ethereum price is increasing slowly now. But i think it will change soon. And Ethereum price will rise fastly soon.
There is no doubt it will do a Bull Run. In fact it has been bullish for the last two months when it started recovering from $70 to more than $240. That is a 3x rise and I am pretty hopeful about further rise as well. To be honest, this bullish market looks very set and both Bitcoin and ETH are going to surpass their max. This brings us to the conclusion to speculate.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:31:09 AM

I think that the time of altcoins is just coming and do not worry that Bitcoin is growing faster. If we study the chart, we will see that altcoins are catching up after a couple of months, I think that ETH will soon overcome $300, and by the end of the year we can hope for the cost of $450-$500.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:54:14 AM

Time will tell when will ETH go skyrocket, and I'm sure ETH will reach $500 this year or can make it $1000. Shocked

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:09:45 PM

Maybe, it is the time for ethereum to go skyrocket. Because of the surging price of bitcoin, ethereum also pull up. The current price of ethereum is too much low compared to 2017 bull market. Maybe, it is time to buy more eth and sell it again when December comes on! I bet for 1000 dollars before 2019 ends.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:14:35 PM

Oh it definetely will do Bull Run as Bitcoin will go up . Most of the tokens/coins sooner or later will follow BTC price Smiley And ETH 100% is one of them . If you check price history of BTC when it was around 20k and check alts at that time too , then you will see that they got massive gains and after BTC dropped down , alts did follow that . Even in some cases alts went down pretty hard Smiley
Huantobene

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:17:01 PM

The real growth of Ethereum will be once it becomes scalable and be used according to its original purpose. Ethereum has probably the most fanbase, everybody loves it, but it lacks applicability under pressure. Once that problem is solves, moon is the limit Grin If to look at the current picture, everybody is waiting for btc to cool-off and altcoins grow, so of this happens, then yes, eth is the first candidate to grow.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:00:40 PM

Oh it definetely will do Bull Run as Bitcoin will go up . Most of the tokens/coins sooner or later will follow BTC price Smiley And ETH 100% is one of them . If you check price history of BTC when it was around 20k and check alts at that time too , then you will see that they got massive gains and after BTC dropped down , alts did follow that . Even in some cases alts went down pretty hard Smiley
so the movement of Bitcoin also affects the movement of Altcoin.
Bitcoin rises high then Altcoin goes up and follows the movement, and it will be seen later.
good movements have begun to emerge but have not risen high.
Bitcoin and Ethereum will benefit many people and he is very much awaited by his movement, Crypto will improve so wait for the increase, it will begin soon.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:28:54 PM

The real growth of Ethereum will be once it becomes scalable and be used according to its original purpose. Ethereum has probably the most fanbase, everybody loves it, but it lacks applicability under pressure. Once that problem is solves, moon is the limit Grin If to look at the current picture, everybody is waiting for btc to cool-off and altcoins grow, so of this happens, then yes, eth is the first candidate to grow.
But ether is used for its intended purpose. Of course, all these ICOs are associated with fraud.
Yes, when ethereum will be used in many areas, it creates a high demand for coins. But this is possible thanks to the massive adoption of crypto around the world. I think it will not be as fast as we expected.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:35:36 PM

Eth is possessing a great promise and potential among all the possible contenders to the throne of Bitcoin. With a good dev team behind and with the leadership of a young Russian-Canadian programmer named Vitalik Buterin, it was also a recipient of the 2017 cryptocurrency bull run. I remember that Eth reached more than $1,000 back then before dropping dramatically.

Now that Bitcoin is excitedly showing its bull run, many Eth holders like me are wishing that it can do its dance upwards as well. Yes, it is showing some good movements but not with the same intensity as Bitcoin.

Will Eth get benefited by the current strong showing of Bitcoin or will do its own slow like snail move?
I think the stronger the bitcoin show, it will be followed by ETH and other altcoins, because bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and is a role model for other altcoins. if the price of bitcoin rises then the altcoin price in the market will increase because it is influenced by bitcoin. bitcoin has a price appeal that can affect the market.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:49:12 PM

I really believe in ethereum and I think that it is very promising.  I think that he deserves the price of $ 500 now.  And over time, even more after the update.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:27:02 PM

Time will tell when will ETH go skyrocket, and I'm sure ETH will reach $500 this year or can make it $1000. Shocked
  If we check the market there is bull run for ETH as well, as we know ETH has good potential and it has good capacity to make profit we only have to wait for the right time, so all ETH holders are expecting good progress for their coin this year, same as bitcoin ETH will also make progress this year, ETH will bring good news for holders this year as expected.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:28:29 PM

I believe that ethereum when it becomes independent and will grow regardless of Bitcoin.  I believe in it because I invest in it often.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:56:27 PM

Since bitcoin has set the pace,  other Altcoins will also follow suit. However the rise in price might not be rapid as expected but surely the market has gradually left the bearish position and moving towards stability.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:07:57 PM

This ETH analysis was very good and ETH is actually experiencing an uptrend, my TA shows there might be more uptrend just soon. I'm a believer of Ethereum and it takes a bulk of my portfolio. Hoping for the best soon.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:24:07 PM

Eth is possessing a great promise and potential among all the possible contenders to the throne of Bitcoin. With a good dev team behind and with the leadership of a young Russian-Canadian programmer named Vitalik Buterin, it was also a recipient of the 2017 cryptocurrency bull run. I remember that Eth reached more than $1,000 back then before dropping dramatically.

Now that Bitcoin is excitedly showing its bull run, many Eth holders like me are wishing that it can do its dance upwards as well. Yes, it is showing some good movements but not with the same intensity as Bitcoin.

Will Eth get benefited by the current strong showing of Bitcoin or will do its own slow like snail move?
the upcoming days are always positive for the ethereum to develop so we cannot be worry about the current situation to make money and investment is the most useful where right now to take away your profit to a good value.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:24:34 PM

I believe that ethereum when it becomes independent and will grow regardless of Bitcoin.  I believe in it because I invest in it often.
This more like wishful thinking than a TA.

If you look at the price graph of bitcoin and ETH, they are almost identical. The price of ETH is only moving because the price of bitcoin is moving up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: