Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Right Now: Will Do A Bull Run Too?  (Read 10958 times)
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:51:06 PM

The bull market will start only when Bitcoin flies up. Hope that in the beginning Ethereum will fly up, and then only Bitcoin.
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:08:27 PM

Eth also is showing some good signs though the movement is not as great a that of  Bitcoin . I believe with time , Eth will also start their bull run .According to my own observation, i believe all altcoins holders are converting to bitcoins and this did not help the movement of Ethereum . ICO organizers as well convert their eth to Bitcoin because of the positive signs and great movement shown by  bitcoin . Bitcoin movement still having positive effect on Ethereum though the progress shown by eth is not great enough  but am optimistic Eth will start its bull run  soon.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:24:37 PM

I expect stability at current prices for the top ten coins, they have seen a good rise in the past two months and I don't feel there's much to be done. So I wouldn't expect further huge growths at the moment

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:07:38 AM

The bull market will start only when Bitcoin flies up. Hope that in the beginning Ethereum will fly up, and then only Bitcoin.

It is undeniable that altcoin is strongly influenced by the price movements of bitcoin. Like today, the altcoin prices have all dropped because bitcoin has also dropped. But this is a natural cycle where fluctuations occur at any time, and this is characteristic of crypto trading.
So from that crypto trade requires careful analysis in observing price movements, such as Ethereum, which was previously estimated to rise high also experienced the same fate of a decline, today's price of USD 248 even though 5 days ago reached USD 285.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:12:36 AM

What you are thinking would be right. Ethereum will sure to grow as Bitcoin is being in the big pumps now. We have witness it in previous years and so things will happen again as taking into the account that ETH is still depending on the bitcoin price . Not only eth will have its big run but also the rest of altcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snowblack

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:19:00 AM

Haizz. June 4th 2019 ETH price in 248 USD and still drop with bitcoin price. I think it will stop at 180 or 190, after that it will fly to the moon  Shocked

nothing in here!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:20:40 AM

It is undeniable that altcoin is strongly influenced by the price movements of bitcoin. Like today, the altcoin prices have all dropped because bitcoin has also dropped. But this is a natural cycle where fluctuations occur at any time, and this is characteristic of crypto trading.
So from that crypto trade requires careful analysis in observing price movements, such as Ethereum, which was previously estimated to rise high also experienced the same fate of a decline, today's price of USD 248 even though 5 days ago reached USD 285.
This kind of cycle will give supporters another opportunities to buy more, good investors always assess situations in order to benefits from each trade they will be entering inside the market.

ETH's always find it's own time and create spaces for the value to rise, bull will be on its side once the market continue to grow.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:24:49 AM

I think if bitcoin will go up and have a bullrun then ETH and other cryptocurrency will follow because that's the normal scenario in crypto. However the market seems to having a pullback right noe but i think it's just for short-term and hopefully ETH will teach at least $500 each in a couple of months.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:27:46 AM

The bull market will start only when Bitcoin flies up.
That if we are only talking about altcoins and tokens but what about bitcoin ?  What triggers the bull run for bitcoin ?  

Hope that in the beginning Ethereum will fly up,
Its happening . etherium did already pump last time .

Eth is a stable kind of coin so its normal for its value to grow slowly when compare to bitcoin and other crypto coins so the best thing to do is to wait because eth will surely have its own bull run when the right time comes .
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:55:47 AM

Eth is possessing a great promise and potential among all the possible contenders to the throne of Bitcoin. With a good dev team behind and with the leadership of a young Russian-Canadian programmer named Vitalik Buterin, it was also a recipient of the 2017 cryptocurrency bull run. I remember that Eth reached more than $1,000 back then before dropping dramatically.

Now that Bitcoin is excitedly showing its bull run, many Eth holders like me are wishing that it can do its dance upwards as well. Yes, it is showing some good movements but not with the same intensity as Bitcoin.

Will Eth get benefited by the current strong showing of Bitcoin or will do its own slow like snail move?
If you look at the ETH / BTC pair. You will see ETH being accumulated for a long time. The next element is Vitalik who is really good at technology. He knows how to make ETH grow to new heights.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:22:01 AM

Comparing the rate at which ether is growing with the other major cryptos that have wide rise and falls, ether is better gathering momentum for a major bull run that will never send it back to its lows of this year again.
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:39:27 AM

Do you have any idea how the bull market starts in the crypto industry? It feels like you have just started your journey in this area.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:12:03 AM

Comparing the rate at which ether is growing with the other major cryptos that have wide rise and falls, ether is better gathering momentum for a major bull run that will never send it back to its lows of this year again.
It seems that they have gathered momentum for a large increase since now, this is very clear because ETH prices are still stagnant when the price of BTC has risen quite high. they want to go up very high with one push  Roll Eyes

MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:22:19 AM

I am sure ETH will again feel the glory as it did in 2017. By continuing to increase the price of Bitcoin at this time, ETH will also feel a positive effect, because ETH and Bitcoin in my opinion is like an element that mutually reinforces / requires
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:37:14 AM

The ethereum will surely be part of the bull run when the time comes as we can see that the price is going up as well and may run along side bitcoin when the bull run comes.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:12:52 AM

If I have to invest in any altcoins it will always be ethereum over and over again because its the best altcoins to invest in right now and the last one on my list is bnb token ,I hope ETH will surge in price like its ATH in the past,its presently trading at 260$ and bitcoin is still very bullish

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:49:16 AM

If I have to invest in any altcoins it will always be ethereum over and over again because its the best altcoins to invest in right now and the last one on my list is bnb token ,I hope ETH will surge in price like its ATH in the past

Ethereum still is the best altcoin to invest and hold because so far, the price of ethereum still up and down and we can make a profit from the differences in the price. I see that the market for ethereum still moving fast although it is not too fast but we can buy ethereum at a low price and sell it at a higher price. But still, be careful if we want to buy ethereum and make sure that we already analyze before we buy so we can get a low price.

mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:50:54 AM

I still have confidence if ethereum prices will be above $ 500 in 2019, maybe we'll see ethereum going to be at $ 800, hopefully so

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:58:28 AM

Ethereum still is the best altcoin to invest and hold because so far, the price of ethereum still up and down and we can make a profit from the differences in the price. I see that the market for ethereum still moving fast although it is not too fast but we can buy ethereum at a low price and sell it at a higher price. But still, be careful if we want to buy ethereum and make sure that we already analyze before we buy so we can get a low price.
There are lots of reasons why Ethereum took  over the second position in crypto and maintained its position very strongly over last few years. The one day chart of Ethereum shows that in case the coin keeps moving up, it might struggle at its latest peak around 0.0415 BTC. However, what happened with two shit coins, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin SV gives me a feeling that Ethereum even can highly take off to the range from 0.049 BTC to 0.058 BTC, but at least the coin might halt a little bit around 0.0415 BTC
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:03:02 AM

ETH is not in a BullRun. Just STFU. ETH is in consolidation, facing HEAVY HEAVY RESISTENCES IN THE 280$ RANGE. There are no good news about ETH, it's not doing well, smart contracts are as low as always.

this is just pumping and dumping coins. Whales, investors and marginal traders, need the market to be moving. They don't care if it's up or down. They can play in both sides and win money. In fact, Bears are doing much more money than bulls for a simple reason: They use the pumping and afterwards they dump the coin. On the other side, bulls just hold the coin, so they end up losing money.

Please, stop being dumb. Stop manipulating people, stop scamming and stop lying to people. This market is not healthy, it's performing terrible wrong after having lost 92% for highest prices, and huge resistances are on the table right now. The market cannot bounce even if some countries are not saying anything about tax regulation laws.

ETH will not be able to hold 300$ at the end of the year. I can only see 400$ at best and that will happen after summer, and then a big correction to 200$

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: