Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Right Now: Will Do A Bull Run Too?  (Read 10958 times)
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:38:52 PM

we are already going very well up the ethereum is reaching for Bitcoin We are all in the press, but we really want to see how the ethereum is self-sufficient and Bitcoin costs about $ 20,000.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:47:38 PM

I really do not believe that is going to be another $1000 per 1Ether token again, what is helping Ethereum now is the Defi, when DEfi start accepting other coins for collateral it is likely going to tell on Ethereum price, again exchanges using their tokens for IEO is another thing that is affecting the price of Ethereum

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:34:33 PM

As we can see the etherium was started moving and maybe this will be bull run to and we saw the price of etherium become $269. So ill think this will be going to continue more increase the price and we hope so some altcoins are going to followed of this two potential coins like bitcoin and etherium are in a good situation for increase of each price.
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:43:02 PM

I really do not believe that is going to be another $1000 per 1Ether token again, what is helping Ethereum now is the Defi, when DEfi start accepting other coins for collateral it is likely going to tell on Ethereum price, again exchanges using their tokens for IEO is another thing that is affecting the price of Ethereum
in my opinion many things can affect the price of Ethereum, and maybe that is one of them.
The bull will get closer, even though he doesn't know when it will happen, so we have to prepare for his arrival.
Ethereum is a strong altcoin so I'm sure if he can increase higher and higher.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:52:49 PM

I would like to see a bullish trend for ETH, but anyway this coin will grow very high, the main thing is to wait for it
of course many investors are waiting patiently like you and the most important thing is confidence and patience as capital in investing with crypto currencies or other altcoins because of the huge risk involved in investing.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:40:44 AM

I would like to see a bullish trend for ETH, but anyway this coin will grow very high, the main thing is to wait for it
of course many investors are waiting patiently like you and the most important thing is confidence and patience as capital in investing with crypto currencies or other altcoins because of the huge risk involved in investing.
I have that confidence in ETH, and I'm a lot of us here as ETH has lots of supporters.
Being patient is really necessary, it's the best strategy when holding a high potential coin as that could make us more profitable.
I can hold even this year or until the next year as I believe ETH will not fail me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:50:19 AM

Eth is possessing a great promise and potential among all the possible contenders to the throne of Bitcoin. With a good dev team behind and with the leadership of a young Russian-Canadian programmer named Vitalik Buterin, it was also a recipient of the 2017 cryptocurrency bull run. I remember that Eth reached more than $1,000 back then before dropping dramatically.

Now that Bitcoin is excitedly showing its bull run, many Eth holders like me are wishing that it can do its dance upwards as well. Yes, it is showing some good movements but not with the same intensity as Bitcoin.

Will Eth get benefited by the current strong showing of Bitcoin or will do its own slow like snail move?

There is a high probability that it will do. Like bitcoin, ethereum also shows some signs of life after the great dip of the market. Slowly it increases its value and now the market are green. Also, ethereum has the capability of recovering from great lost based on its history. I think it will have its bull run just like bitcoin but we should just wait for a couple more months.

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:10:57 PM

We have been in the last period to see Ethereum and altcoins stay at their bottom in BTC pairs. If you hesitate too much and don't step in altcoins, includes Ethereum in coming days or weeks, you will deeply regret for you hesitation. Such perfect opportunity to grap very cheap altcoins before the bull run (after year-long bear market) does not happen too often. It is just happen some years per time, so it is time for investors whom still hesitated to sit down and seriously think of investment.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:26:32 PM

I expect Ethereum to make a new all times high price next year. Don`t forget that the bottom was at $100, I think on some exchange`s price went even lower than that. If you consider that, the price made a nice rise from that point already! Ethereum can do much more, I`m sure in that, I will keep my Ethereums safe for a new all times high price before I sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:19:54 PM

Yes many investor are patiently waiting about this happen. Cause we all know is to get more profit are needed for us if we want to invest on ETH or any other altcoins related to crypto. And for that some investor know that ETH will be go more increase the price so that on the time ETH are dip thos investor are smoothly buying some ETH and hold. for the future
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:17:18 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 10:53:49 AM by Henri Cartier

bitcoin to eth ratio in terms of market cap, is increasing day by day, bitcoin market cap, seems to reach at ATH, with the prices fluctuating from 11500 - 13000$.

Ethereum will do a bull run because of the following reasons -
  • Dapps being built on top of it, projects like maker dao and compound finance and many other like dharma and instadapp, being built on top of it.
  • Ethereum has also started gaining trust of people, which is one of the reason people would want to put money into it.

Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:14:46 PM

I admit that  BTC is at stage of recovering, but I'm still holding some Ethereum and as I see the growth and if it ever takes a loss, its not as heavy as how bitcoin is taking it. I still believe in the technology behind it and I still hoping that ETH will have its own time to recover soon.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:20:47 PM

I am sure that will definitely happen, according to the experience and crypto statistics from year to year, altcoin prices will always follow the price movements of bitcoin, as we can see that bitcoin is now in a significant recovery phase, so I am sure this will have a positive impact on other altcoins, including ETH

masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:28:27 PM

I admit that  BTC is at stage of recovering, but I'm still holding some Ethereum and as I see the growth and if it ever takes a loss, its not as heavy as how bitcoin is taking it. I still believe in the technology behind it and I still hoping that ETH will have its own time to recover soon.

As we can see, when Bitcoin grows, so does ETH, and so does the decline, I don't see strong ETH growth unless Bitcoin grows

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:49:43 PM

I stopped anticipating etherium's bull run the moment it dropped below its yearly all time low on the etherium/bitcoin paid value, Bitcoin dominance continue to increase and it better holding btc that altcoins at this moment until bitcoin shows some value stability

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:05:36 PM

I stopped anticipating etherium's bull run the moment it dropped below its yearly all time low on the etherium/bitcoin paid value, Bitcoin dominance continue to increase and it better holding btc that altcoins at this moment until bitcoin shows some value stability
If you will always wait the time when Bitcoin becomes stable, you can miss the Altcoin season. I think that now it is possible to buy ETH.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:38:18 PM

Ethereum has very good price for investors today. Investors who still over thought about risks with investment in Ethereum, should remember what happened in April. The wave of altcoin that month and early days of May, boosted the price of Ethereum so much. Now, Ethereum price has still been lower than its price in April, bottom before it pumped. In short, it is time to effortlessly invest in Ethereum.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:08:05 AM

In the second half of the year, especially in recent months, Bitcoin should rise well in price, but I think ethereum should achieve better results. This coin is still very undervalued, and given that at the beginning of next year it will have several significant updates, I now prefer ethereum.
Now ethereum has a price of $ 272 and is very good for investment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 05:24:01 AM

In the second half of the year, especially in recent months, Bitcoin should rise well in price, but I think ethereum should achieve better results. This coin is still very undervalued, and given that at the beginning of next year it will have several significant updates, I now prefer ethereum.
Now ethereum has a price of $ 272 and is very good for investment.
ethereum is stronger now, it looks like it survives at a price that doesn't move very far. even though the bitcoin situation is too over moving up and down. buying ethereum now as you do is probably the right choice, where ethereum growth will definitely occur. we must be patient.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:55:42 AM

Eth is possessing a great promise and potential among all the possible contenders to the throne of Bitcoin. With a good dev team behind and with the leadership of a young Russian-Canadian programmer named Vitalik Buterin, it was also a recipient of the 2017 cryptocurrency bull run. I remember that Eth reached more than $1,000 back then before dropping dramatically.

Now that Bitcoin is excitedly showing its bull run, many Eth holders like me are wishing that it can do its dance upwards as well. Yes, it is showing some good movements but not with the same intensity as Bitcoin.

Will Eth get benefited by the current strong showing of Bitcoin or will do its own slow like snail move?

I remembered during 2017, when bitcoin kicked it price value in the market rapidly, Ethereum by that time was also bounce or kicked it price in the market up to the highest peak of 0.12BTC and I think it will happen it again that's not impossible for sure, so better to buy ETH now then hold a for awhile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: