Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties with limitations pays higher rewards  (Read 1675 times)
DoraNile (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:23:56 AM
Merited by Kvalentine (1)

RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN = HIGHER PAYOUTS

The limitations can be done in two ways:

1)Quantative — when a max number of participants is set and no one is allowed to join after that.

Example: Max 1000 entrants in a facebook campaign

2)Qualitative — when the requirements are raised up by the bounty managers.

Example: Minimum 500 followers to participate in an article/blogging campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:13:55 AM

Not all bounties that has limitations paus a high rewards but they limit the participants to pay a small amount in the participants,but depends in the bounty you join if its payment method is fiat or tokens payments,because some good projects now are paying in eth,btc and so on and they limit the participants,Now lets go withIEo since we open this topic,If you are looking for an investment in IEO must try yanu.io it has the power and potential tokens that we can use in the future so dont waste any chance buy now and the trading starts on June 1.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:25:06 PM

RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN = HIGHER PAYOUTS

1)Quantative — when a max number of participants is set and no one is allowed to join after that.

many projects that did not limit the participants because of the large number of participants would influence the promotion of their projects in this case, namely ICO and that also affected google search, which of course was very effective for the implementation of the ICO.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:38:21 PM

I agree I have one signature bounty that limits participants and I got a higher payout because of the limitation they impose on their participants, 
especially if you are a participant with a higher ranking, bounty managers should implement this.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:46:20 PM

I gues it depends on the bounty managers because some manager have high reward for they stake then others and before you join any bounty campaign always try to check the token allocation for each in other to calculate perfectly when the bounty end. Some manager allocate as high as 4000 tokens per stake.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:47:45 PM

I agree I have one signature bounty that limits participants and I got a higher payout because of the limitation they impose on their participants, 
especially if you are a participant with a higher ranking, bounty managers should implement this.
actually bounty manager want it , but sometime developers team want the different thing with them.more participants means more people that will spread about their projects.they believe it will bring positive impact to their ico.personally i am agree if bounty limited .
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:52:04 PM

Regardless of the limitations that these bounties will do, you should identify it first if its legit and paying or does have plans to pay in the future after the ICO. With what I observed, distributions are halt before and after the ICO to maintain the supply circulation.

And with that move, it avoids further dumping of the bounty participants. As long as you don't guarantee the payment of that bounty, I think it's the one that should be highly considered before those restrictions and limitations.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:56:03 PM

This can be good for some projects however there is no guarantee for this. We have to understand that the project is here for promotional purposes so the idea is the more the merrier the better because instead of limiting the number of participants they limit the number of coins/tokens at stake and qualified participants are to divide the prize at the pot. Although I would say that this can be a good option but I doubt if we can impose this idea to all projects.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:02:48 PM

It seems like only an observation.

Yeah, some bounties may pay with that limitations but i don't think it is a common thing.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:04:24 PM

You cannot conclude that, though mathematically speaking some of what you are saying is correct but there are still some factors affecting the payments of bounties. Some of them I think are the bounty allocated within the campaign, the value of the coin after distribution and I think one more factor to consider is the duration of the bounty you are joining. Some of bounties would take forever to end and may end eventually to not paying their hunters.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:07:30 PM

Often times, those limitations are meant to sieve-off poor work delivery and ensure that the project is promoted by the best hands.They also tend to pay better as there are less instances of spams or bots doing the bounty (especially social media campaign).
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:18:07 PM

2017 year was the best year, now people start thinking about the time of cryptocurrency. Rules and regulations was updated and banned for huge participate. This restrictions and limitation rules for all bounty hunters could be payout high rewards but many people can't participate in good ICOs.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:19:19 PM

Restrictions are not always good. Large projects should be interested in workers. I myself often face limitations. I want to participate and you were late because I was leading a different project.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:28:15 PM

Indeed there can be higher rewards but if something happen and the price of coin from bounties not grow then is not good for people who join and put some time on, but obviously this depends on luck.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:40:11 PM

Bounties with limitations and certain conditions for bounty hunters most time translate to higher bounty pay just for example if the bounty manager is deligent enough hell scrutinize the task of every participants to make sure its quality and if not disqualify by that the ones doing good and quality task get  high rewards
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:41:56 PM

All these above does not help a bounty campaign, except other details are resolved

Such as the total cap for the bounty, and its reward in $.
Social media campaigns are always flooded; so there’s no difference
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:43:06 PM

It depends on bounty manager and the project. If they want to promote through more people, there's nothing much we can do. In fact, they want more people to promote their project.
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

It depends on bounty manager and the project. If they want to promote through more people, there's nothing much we can do. In fact, they want more people to promote their project.
As far as I know only bountyhive platform who have limit participants in each bounty they run.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:24:19 PM

It all depends, some project can be strict and still not lead to high reward, I support a fair share deal for bounty hunters, I love placing some strict rules to avoid and checkmate bounty abusers which is not healthy for a project. Sometimes when participants are limited in a bounty campaign, some participants do leave the campaign for a better offer and this sometimes will leave the BM with some fall short of exceptions.
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:28:08 PM

they need to limit on social media campaign only. the others still on high payment / reward. social media campaign so far have the highest user that join there, many new bounty  no need qualify to join on social media bounty
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: