Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio?  (Read 5185 times)
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:54:34 PM

Bitcoin ethereum will even now still be the top coins however For me the most important cryptocurrencies are those that individuals can use to get things done. Steemit is a good platform & its coins is a standout amongst the most generally utilized blockchains with the blogging platform being the most mainstream use case.
Idealy I will include exchange coins and tokens, for example, BNB, bitmax coin or I can likewise include a Kucoin and Huobi as well.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 10:22:24 PM

In the meantime, I have several altcoins. But most of them are altcoins from the reward bounty. So they are classified as new and many have not been listed on the exchange.
However, of course, I also have some favorite cryptocurrency in the portfolio. Same as you, I also have BTC, ETH, Stellar, and Tron. And hope that they will still add some of the coins listed on the website.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:44:24 PM

bitcoin and ethereum must always be in your portfolio, for the rest maybe you can choose yourself. if my advice is choose bitcoin cash, stellar and eos.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:30:09 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!

if I advise you to invest in Enjin Coin, because I see the project from Enjin Coin is very good and besides that the price of Enjin Coin has ever risen very high at $ 0.5, so that makes me believe that the price of Enjin Coin can increase again at the price of $ 0.5 or even more than that and Enjin Coin has also been ranked 58 in coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enjin-coin/), thus making Enjin Coin is safer for investment.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:49:03 PM

I am sure so many bag coins are promoted hard to the new investors who have no intention to invest in the shitcoins. Some coins should be a big part of the portfolio without making any changes for 3 years. It is up to the skills of the investor to choose which coins have a promising whitepaper.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:58:24 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!

Getting suggestions from people here on what type of crypto coinss to add to your portfolio is basically not very advisable to do that. Spending time doing your research in the crypto ecosystem to identify cryptocurrencies with good potential is always best and also helps you to know the basic factors that influence either the raise or drop in the price of the coins of interest. What someone may consider to be a good coin for investment may not be perfect for your investment strategy or plan. 
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:41:51 AM

ETH, PLR(pillar wallet), XMR
These mentioned coins are my invested coins and I have plans to hold it till bitcoin halving. After the bitcoin halving event prices will skyrocket.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:12:00 PM

Input is appreciated!
If you're looking for the best coins to invest your money in this 2019 you should start with litecoin cause it is one of the most reliable coins in the crypto market right now and it keeps on growing despite what. Whenever I'm buying alt coins I always make sure that there is litecoin in the list. I can remember that apart from Bitcoin another coin that got me some good profit was litecoin.

Another altcoin to focus on is Ethereum, and you know this is one of the most important there is and it stays at the second position in the whole market. Another one is Binance Coin (BNB), I don't really need to say much about this one cause you already know it. Last one on the list is BAT, Basic Attention Token.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:10:02 PM

I have already made sure that everyone who talks about the first dozens of the cryptocurrency market rankings does not want to bother themselves with belts and analysis of other projects.  First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to really well-liquid Coins, which have a smaller amount of capitalization, compared to the rating coins, but nevertheless, their relevance today is quite high, especially considering their popularity in society.  I'm talking about such coins as populous - ppt.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:32:37 PM

I have already made sure that everyone who talks about the first dozens of the cryptocurrency market rankings does not want to bother themselves with belts and analysis of other projects.  First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to really well-liquid Coins, which have a smaller amount of capitalization, compared to the rating coins, but nevertheless, their relevance today is quite high, especially considering their popularity in society.  I'm talking about such coins as populous - ppt.
On the contrary, I don’t want to invest in the TOP-10 coins on the cryptocurrency market. In my portfolio of very liquid Qtum and Ethereum Classic coins.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:36:20 PM

I now keep in my wallet only Bitcoin and Ethereum.  This time I made a bet not on quantity but on quality.  I think it will be good.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:47:54 PM

Those 10 coins listed in the article are all cool to invest in them. Among the listed coins, I hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Stellar. But there is one promising coin you failed to add, the binance token BNB. This coin has great potentials and will be a very great coin in the near fute. You have to hold some as soon as possible before its price gets out of hand

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:23:43 PM

I would buy for example ocn. The guys are great at working on the project. The coin has good trading volumes and is now quite strongly subsided, we are soon waiting for a reversal.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:56:34 AM

I sill fill like acquiring more EOS, because by the time any major development on its platform is announced, which has long been heard, it will put a lot of people to surprises. You might also want to look into Iagon and Vanta. Although they are new coins, but have good potentials.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:50:57 AM

I would buy for example ocn. The guys are great at working on the project. The coin has good trading volumes and is now quite strongly subsided, we are soon waiting for a reversal.
Really, I have gotten some from airdrop probably. I didn't see any great impact on its price.
I would suggest you to pick some privacy coins along with the top CMC coins. It's always better to invest in already established coins to reduce the risk.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:39:56 AM

Personally, I will choose
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Stellar
EOS
Bitcoin Cash
well, these coins are coins that I have been targeting since a long time ago. other than that, I think the potential to provide profits is also quite large. I always feel that the coin is a coin that has been very long, and of course very reliable.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:12:09 PM

Personally, I will choose
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Stellar
EOS
Bitcoin Cash
well, these coins are coins that I have been targeting since a long time ago. other than that, I think the potential to provide profits is also quite large. I always feel that the coin is a coin that has been very long, and of course very reliable.

Now unstable situation in the market. I would reduce the number of Altcoins. There are only 3 coins in my portfolio, these are: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:16:24 PM

Again and again. You simply list some coins and you didn´t explain why it is a good choice. Reasoning that it is a good cryptocurrency because in the past it had a good performance doesn´t mean anything!

Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:32:50 PM

The coins that you think grow over time are the best investment for you as you are the only one to take the ultimate decision before investing. There are hundreds of coins in the market. And it is really difficult to choose better ones. Personally, I also do not value top coins in the market cap for investment. There are many new coins hitting or about to hit exchanges that have potentiality to grown. Some of them are miracle tele coin, ADAB token, Sessia etc.

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:38:26 PM

I am always searching for new coins, because there are tons of projects that are entering the market every day and it is getting harder and harder to find really great coins, but it still works and they are giving a really great profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: