Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio?  (Read 5168 times)
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:22:42 PM

BTC no need to explain, LTC and ETH are my favorites, BNB has recently grown very much and now ranks first in the my portfolio.
BNB recently fell in price to $ 20. And now, many cryptocurrency market experts recommend buying a BNB and selling it up to $ 27.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:25:16 PM

They add nothing but the most popular and top coins in their list. In this market there are many coins and which is very good in term. And one of them is bnb. And there are coins like bat chainlink atom one they are also very good for any portfolio. The think is what you want. If you want a very risk free holding then those then coin or 2-3 I suggested or any large or mid large cap coins good for you. But if you can take some risk the I should suggest you to put a little bit of money in low cap coins.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:38:20 AM

BTC no need to explain, LTC and ETH are my favorites, BNB has recently grown very much and now ranks first in the my portfolio.
BNB recently fell in price to $ 20. And now, many cryptocurrency market experts recommend buying a BNB and selling it up to $ 27.
I supported what you said since the BNB coin seems to be gaining the attention of some crypto investors these days and seize the opportunity of altcoin downtrend by buying BNB for a quick profit its a good decision but this advice is only applicable to crypto traders or investors which have already understand what crypto investment entails or else it better to invest in bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:18:48 AM

I think you made a good decision by investing in the highest altcoin in the market considering the market is still in bad condition, it is strongly recommended to invest in coins or the top altcoin in the market to minimize losses. and I think you need to add another altcoin bag like BNB, they have a big chance in the future, many say BNB will reach the price of $ 50 in the end of this year.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:55:14 AM

from most of the answers, many people invest in bitcoin, and only a fraction of the capital for altcoin. from this we can conclude that bitcoin dominance is very strong, no wonder if bitcoin moves itself up yesterday. but indeed choosing altcoin in the order above will be safer and have a future, with a large market capitalization can foster investor confidence
It's still best to have solid projects inside your portfolio. The chance of seeing a good bounce both from short and long term investment can be done and executed with the results that you'll be able to get profits that you desire. Taking chances with strong projects can be less risky as the market movement is not that much compared to unknown coins who are just relying with pumped and dumped situation.

Bitcoin dominance is always at top, and no matter how much the market fluctuates, it always best to keep the bigger portions of your invested money.

Absolutely agree here. You can always look back at weak projects that did x20 and regret, but you can also regret buying 20 projects that all went to zero. Worse still,,, many who even never make it to listing, like what generally happens these days,,,

Bitcoin is the only crypto that for sure has the best chance. I still like alts like Monero but never put anything major in it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:10:02 AM

if for me now I can only invest in some altcoin which is good for me ethereum, binance and Neo, because I also think that the three are also a good investment for me to trade in the long run.
UVUcoinBull
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 09:19:48 AM

Try out our 2months old coin CCUniverse

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ccuniverse/

we got +20% bonus for people which will buy UVU by our website private tokensale panel.

our max supply is 310m and already we sell 1.5m in less than 2 months.

⚫️⚫️★ CCUNIVERSE ★⚫️⚫️ Blockchain Combined with Real Infrastructure
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:17:03 AM

I am still holding old coins that was popular in 2016-2017. But I am afraid that these coins are slowly replaced by new one. If you look which coins are in top 100 you will see that there are many new coins from this year. It means that we have to always modify iur portfolio, when new promising coin come?

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

take a look at credits (CS) and Utrust (UTK)
both token has a live platform as of now.
Credits aim for the faster blockchain aiming 1 million TPS
Uturst is the paypal of crypto, it offers buyer protection and many more.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:04:31 AM

If I can fill my portfolio with bitcoin and ethereum, then I am okay. If ethereum is still not grow as it should for now, I still believe it will later do, which might not be too long from this time again.
However, there are still other altcoins I believe have future prospects and are far better than the shit coins that are almost everywhere.
I think that Ethereum is now more investment attractive than Bitcoin. Now we need to keep more Altcoins in the cryptocurrency portfolio than Bitcoin, it is very expensive.
I wouldn't say altcoin is very bad for investment, but isn't bitcoin one of the top coins? favorable coins in any market situation. if I personally recommend bitcoin than with altcoin. because the opportunity for profit is in sight

Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:43:42 PM

from most of the answers, many people invest in bitcoin, and only a fraction of the capital for altcoin. from this we can conclude that bitcoin dominance is very strong, no wonder if bitcoin moves itself up yesterday. but indeed choosing altcoin in the order above will be safer and have a future, with a large market capitalization can foster investor confidence
It's still best to have solid projects inside your portfolio. The chance of seeing a good bounce both from short and long term investment can be done and executed with the results that you'll be able to get profits that you desire. Taking chances with strong projects can be less risky as the market movement is not that much compared to unknown coins who are just relying with pumped and dumped situation.

Bitcoin dominance is always at top, and no matter how much the market fluctuates, it always best to keep the bigger portions of your invested money.

The portfolio should be diverse, but there are several cryptocurrencies, which each guy dealing with crypto must have there. First, this is Bitcoin. Secondly, it is Ethereum, which has been actively working on the final launch of its Ethereum 2.0 project. EOS, as I guess is also worth to be added here as, despite the "hype" nature of the token, it has all the chances to stay in the first top-5 "team" for long.
Kemangi

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:50:36 PM

the way to get profit is by investing in various coins but coins that have great potential and have good price developments.
investing with only one coin will not make a big profit unless you invest with large amounts of bitcoin.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:36:29 AM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!

i think you should add Binance coin in your portofolio list buddy
i believe this coin is the best competitors of ethereum for now, and maybe when the altcoin season show up
the price could doubled from now price, even more  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:06:46 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!

i believe this coin is the best competitors of ethereum for now, and maybe when the altcoin season show up

BNB Coin is also my favorite investment at the moment. More and more projects are switching to using BNB Chain and I think this will make BNB Coin demand will increase in the future. With a small supply and supported by large exchangers and has also started trading at many exchangers, I think BNB Coin can touch $ 50 at the end of the year.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:18:06 PM

I believe Dusk Network (DUSK) is a top contender among platforms as they aim to be the leading project in the  area of STO.

I have been following this one for over a year now and I can say it has solid development and testnet is already out! But I

hope you just don't  take my word for it, maybe you could do a thorough research about this project and see it for yourself. Smiley -

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dusk-network/
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:54:05 PM

By the way, you have a good portfolio. Apart from 10 coins, you mentioned in the above link you can analyze B2BX, Aeron, DeepOnion, BNB, NEO and V-ID as I believe these are also good potential coins in my opinion but do your due diligence before taking any decision.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:52:28 PM

Input is appreciated!

BNB is a good coin to invest but just because the BNB is gained some unexpected support/surge in price or because Binance exchange site is doing some outstanding innovation as an exchange is concern doesn't make their crypto the best competitor for Ethereum and the last time I checked BNB was used to fuel transaction activities on Binance and was lately accepted by some few business owners as payment while Ethereum was accepted by business owner as payment, give crypto community what it lacks and every crypto investors support it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:58:07 PM

Input is appreciated!

BNB Coin is also my favorite investment at the moment. More and more projects are switching to using BNB Chain and I think this will make BNB Coin demand will increase in the future. With a small supply and supported by large exchangers and has also started trading at many exchangers, I think BNB Coin can touch $ 50 at the end of the year.

A very high expectation for BNB's price. If that price will be reached by BNB at the end of the year, I wonder how much the bitcoin price will be? But speculations are free so no worries, no harm done.

ETH and BNB are good contenders aside from bitcoin, as they have known use case in the market. You can really feel their existence because they are utilized by many.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:25:41 AM

I have many reasons to buy bitcoin and ethereum. Most of the coins in the market are based on bitcoin and ethereum platforms so far. Likewise, these two coins provide investment security more than others. These two coins will keep dominating the entire crypto market. So I go for the two coins.

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:51:37 AM

I just read the article, I think the writer made some good pick, he must have really researched, this is because his selections are just in line with my holdings but you can also do some more research following the first 20 coins  on coinmarketcap.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: