Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will Boom !  (Read 13406 times)
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:13:59 AM

According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

It may have an impact but I believe that it shouldn't be that huge of a difference in the eth price change. But not looking at chainlink, ETH will surely boom together with BTC. We saw a crazy pump today and basing on the trend, it will continue on. Would love to continue the momentum that I have with my btc's and eth's on other coins on IEO. Joined a project that sold out their private sales together with their first round of IEO, looking for hidden gems right there so that I can take away my eyes on being paranoid with btc and eth price surges. And with ETH 2.0 upcoming, that might be the one who will give us a huge push.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:35:09 AM

Even despite the different events, we all understand that the price of the ethereum coin will rise. This project has proved itself very well and won the trust of many.  Investing in Ethereum is a good idea.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:56:01 AM

ETH will have a large price this year. I'm sure the price of ETH can reach a price of $ 500 in the near future. before the end of the year, I feel that the price of ETH will approach the price of $ 1000. I am really optimistic about the current ETH price, although it hasn't shown a significant increase.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 09:10:27 AM

ETH will have a large price this year. I'm sure the price of ETH can reach a price of $ 500 in the near future. before the end of the year, I feel that the price of ETH will approach the price of $ 1000. I am really optimistic about the current ETH price, although it hasn't shown a significant increase.
i am not sure ethereum will reach $1000 this year.there will many drama in ethereum price journey, we will see many correction from whales that taking profit.but personally i hope its price could move above $400 so we will have more gains from our trades.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

I personally keep a few units of Ethereum in my account, but I do not know at what price I want to sell it...
Thats strange . what is the purpose your etherium on your wallet if you dont set your own goal ?  The price of eth is not really confusing because its growing steadily  . btw , may i know at what price you bought your eth ?  I

hainlink impact on ETH won't be that huge to cause a boom in price ,I believe ETH can do that on its own when the time is right and by right timing I mean 2020 I believe ETH will prove better. i hope so

Eth is already pumping on its own without the help of other platforms because there will always be demand for him due to the reason that eth is also a useful type of crypto  but eth's price can also be boosted if other platforms or companies  will do partnership with it  .

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:13:09 PM

I also think that Ethereum should grow. The news on the air is good. The one who managed to buy the Ethereum for $ 90, now made a good profit. I'm waiting for the Ethereum for the price of $ 500, but I think it will be in the fall.
Of course ETH will boom in future and maybe in months to come. There are many reasons behind the boom of ETH and one is the rapid adoption rate which has been giving rise to a market force that pushes the price of ETH high. In addition, the bullish market has been pretty good in supporting the coins and the price rallied 3X in last days.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:21:21 PM

According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

Im sure eth still have room to grow as we can see bitcoin mooning this will follow all of altcoin including eth. Better price will be expecting in the next month because we are in the bull run stage.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:27:41 PM

I also think that Ethereum should grow. The news on the air is good. The one who managed to buy the Ethereum for $ 90, now made a good profit. I'm waiting for the Ethereum for the price of $ 500, but I think it will be in the fall.
Of course ETH will boom in future and maybe in months to come. There are many reasons behind the boom of ETH and one is the rapid adoption rate which has been giving rise to a market force that pushes the price of ETH high. In addition, the bullish market has been pretty good in supporting the coins and the price rallied 3X in last days.
Ethereum is stable during this period and this is a great opportunity for you to buy again before the higher price increases and it will definitely happen in mid-June. The time of the price increase has begun and you should choose your favorite coins to invest right now because when the market up is a time when all investors can earn very good profits. I personally hold more than 50 ETH and will wait for ETH to return to $500 this year so you can trust in this market.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:36:38 PM

Ethereum is the second most stable coin in the market, every time the market has a bull run Ethereum will always have their share of it, in fact, there was a time and there will be more instances where Ethereum is the coin with the big price increase in the market, they are very stable in the second position.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:46:50 PM

Eth is the backbone of a lot of Cryptocurrencies having to be the blockchain platform on which a lot of altcoins were developed. It still retains its potential and the market will make a good come back. We expect a huge bull run when btc must have crossed $10,000

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:51:36 AM

I believe Ethereum is able to grow to its absolute maximums and surpass them only with the growth of the entire crypto market and Bitcoin. In my opinion, bullrun and pamps on the cryptocurrency market determine the growth of one or another altcoin, including such an influential one as Ether.

torproject

Activity: 178
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:35:16 AM

Eth - scam.

Moй Бoг мeня paбoм нe нaзывaл.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:40:01 AM

I know there's gonna be a movement with the price of ethereum but I think it's not that much. It will still depends on the price of bitcoin.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:46:23 AM

Eth did walk and showed improvement even though it seemed slow. For the boom it seems that it still needs time, this is probably the impact of scammers who always use Eth in their payments. There is still hope to see him boom again.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:24:15 AM

Ethereum is king of altcoins and very popular in many investors i believe ethereum will boom anytime, i buy some ethereum because i believe i will make huge of profit because of the influence of ethereum in crypto industry and the bull run will happen this year.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:52:55 PM

Ethereum can boom and price have a new ATH but i think will take time and will happen on next bull run, Ethereum always prove is a good coin to invest and who invest early can take a good profit.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:00:47 AM

Eth - scam.
Really? Do you indirectly want to say that those millions of people who have been using ETH for various purposes are fools? Of course not because ETH has great practical implications in real life and has been highly profitable as well. This is why I am a fan of ETH for it has been able to give me more than 4X in this bull and more than 10X last boom.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:36:52 AM

There are many exciting developments arriving this year for this platform and this is just one of them and as major companies such as Samsung, Microsoft, Deloitte and more begin to use this platform its adoption will grow rapidly, but more importantly future upgrades and institutional investment products will likely have more of an impact on value than generic hype

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:49:35 AM

Ethereum is king of altcoins and very popular in many investors i believe ethereum will boom anytime, i buy some ethereum because i believe i will make huge of profit because of the influence of ethereum in crypto industry and the bull run will happen this year.

I will not worry if i hold ethereum. Ethereum is second biggest cryptocurrency in market and ethereum have big liquidity in market. I think ethereum price could reach $500 again in near future when bitcoin price reach above $10k

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:20:35 AM

I think that the market is now in the growth stage and the time of altcoins is coming. In this regard, this news can cause the growth of Ethereum, which can now reach the cost of $300. I think that the advantage will be coins that are technologically more advanced and are popular with developers and Ethereum is the best among such coins.

Yes right, what happens with the current market conditions certainly makes us worthy of optimism, the price that continues to improve proves that investors still believe in crypto performance, of course this will have a big impact on a better future.

I am always optimist ethereum will boom because ethereum is good coin for bussiness platform. Ethereum price depressed againts bitcoin right now and i think its just because bitcoin price rising and i think ethereum price will rising soon
It is rising if you check its current price you will get to know about its current price improvement which is now equal to 248 US dollars. This increase is also a moment of excitement for traders and investors who were waiting to make profit or buying Ethereum in more quantity. Many new comers will also think to get this opportunity and want to collect the most possible eth in numbers but they should hurry because the price can pump anytime.
Yes i agree on that i also see the amazing growth of the ethereum, i believe that soon it will boom. Maybe it only needs a few weeks or maybe months and ethereum will male a new record. I always believe in ethereum and its amazing price. Maybe it will depends on the amazing growth of the bitcoin price that is why it takes months before it will make a boom.

Ethereum is popular coin and used by many platform in cryptomarket and this make ethereum always needed for transaction. Perhaps right now many ethereum competitors but i think ethereum still best investment and could be second choice after bitcoin as long term investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: