Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will Boom !  (Read 13406 times)
Akonobea

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:35:19 AM

The price of Ethereum will surely rise more than we are seeing at the moment. With the way bitcoin transactions are having such a high fees i believe most crypto enthusiasts would try and switch over to the use of Ethereum hence increasing its demands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:45:15 AM

Yes definitely ethereum coin would pump up and boom! and is currently going straight for increasement since bitcoin also rises its price and ethereum follows. I think ethereum would be continuos in increasing its price to enter into a bull market in the near future. And i also think as the ethereum coin rises, several of the altcoins also rises.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:50:13 AM

we cannot predict 100% the price of XXX coins, but we can analyze them to minimize losses.
I saw it in May, ETH tends to increase. But, we can't close our eyes about BTC (in case, BTC is the mother).
Believe it or not, rising ethereum prices depend on the price of bitcoin.
And i think for this month, Eth price will go down for correction.

-= OI =-
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:31:34 AM

I expect ETH to rise substantially against BTC; it looks very low at the moment compared to historic values. If the bull run continues then I expect money to move to alts, and ETH to outperform most other top coins. There is no real reason for it to be so low at the moment.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:43:36 AM

Etheteum coin has already boom, after bitcoin increases continuosly, ethereum follows and increases its price to $290 and i think it has the potential to go over $400 within this year. It means that it is so good to invest with ethereum now since you would earn much profit in the long run.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:44:06 AM

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

would you like to give me the link to the announcements mate ?
and for sure with or without this news, i bellieve ethereum price will be spike up an hit another high in price soon or later

Yes, it will be great if OP provided the link for us to follow where did he get that information about ethereum. Anyhow, ethereum was increased at $270 and just when I thought it will reach $300 , it went down. I think, the corrections are happening before the ethereum continue to pump. Ethereum's performance is doing good this past few weeks. And investors are really glad for that moment. Though, red market is still happening but I am still very optimistic with eth.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:05:18 AM

Yes, Ethereum is going to achieve the new all time high after the November, 2019. This because the market is already let an indication of upward move with the zigzag chart with upward move. From $140 the ETH take a move to the above $280 with one move. Now it is consolidating within the range of $245 to $285 and if it breach the $300 then it will go $1000 at a moment.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:12:35 AM

Yes, Ethereum is going to achieve the new all time high after the November, 2019. This because the market is already let an indication of upward move with the zigzag chart with upward move. From $140 the ETH take a move to the above $280 with one move. Now it is consolidating within the range of $245 to $285 and if it breach the $300 then it will go $1000 at a moment.
No one is sure as no one will know, all that is based on our own prediction only, and it could not happen.
That would be one of the greatest moment in crypto if a new ATH of ETH will be achieve, but the question now is, what will drive ETH to reach that level this year?
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:28:40 AM

Ethereum is king of altcoins and very popular in many investors i believe ethereum will boom anytime, i buy some ethereum because i believe i will make huge of profit because of the influence of ethereum in crypto industry and the bull run will happen this year.

I will not worry if i hold ethereum. Ethereum is second biggest cryptocurrency in market and ethereum have big liquidity in market. I think ethereum price could reach $500 again in near future when bitcoin price reach above $10k
I agree. Ethereum has potential in the market which is next to bitcoin. And even we hold it for long time, we do not need to worry because for sure it wont lose the value on the market but rather have become more expensive. Eth will boom though it takes long time to happen

ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:32:45 PM

Yes. I certainly believe that ethereum will surely boom. I want ethereum to grow substantially against bitcoin though the price is quite low now but I surely believe ethereum will hit the mark very soon.

I’m me
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:50:45 PM

I actually support your prediction. The price of Ethereum will surely boom. But this might not happen the way it happened last time. I think there is going to be a gradual movement of the price of eth. There might not be a crazy pump like before but the price will surely increase.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:03:16 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 01:55:11 PM by sulendra12

Probably he is just trolling or eth haters, so just please ignore him. Replying to his message just make his "ego" become bigger.

Considering ETH price is slowly moving up, it may follow the trend when it was on 2017 where the price was spike for more than 500% at the end of the year. Let's just see.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:28:58 PM

Ethereum is the most safe investment that you can find today ( there might be some other CC too ) and if you are not holding any i would suggest that you grab as many as you can, because if you do it, it will 100% make you Profit. And you can issue alot of things on it.. so if you are not bagging any.. WUT ARE U WAITING FOOR??!? Tongue
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:38:22 PM

Maybe it is the time for now of etherium will follow of bitcoin into a high price. And if the prediction as you said will be its true maybe in this etherium maybe it is the time for now hold more etherium and sell if to a high price. Actually it was difficult to sell our etherium we have because the price certainly its not enough.
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:45:23 PM

I am still optimistic that ethereum prices will rise again above $ 300 in the near future. I use ethereum for trade, while waiting for the time to continue to improve. Never choose an altcoin that has no achievements, because I have suffered a lot of losses due to failure.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Register13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:54:25 PM

This will be a really good news that if ever the eth will boom. A lot of investors can get a really good chance of having good profits. But I am also hoping that many kind of alts like tje dencoin tokens will be like boom too. Because I can see this as one of many promising and really diligent project to make many people on tje market benefited.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:55:24 PM

Maybe it is the time for now of etherium will follow of bitcoin into a high price. And if the prediction as you said will be its true maybe in this etherium maybe it is the time for now hold more etherium and sell if to a high price. Actually it was difficult to sell our etherium we have because the price certainly its not enough.
Altcoins don't follow the price of Bitcoin but every big price movement by BTC doesn't let the altcoins to go higher. When the price of Bitcoin is dumped altcoins lose value and when the price gets pumped altcoins again lose value. Ethereum is a big exception here and it doesn't rely on any rule in my opinion.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:04:51 PM

This will be a really good news that if ever the eth will boom. A lot of investors can get a really good chance of having good profits. But I am also hoping that many kind of alts like tje dencoin tokens will be like boom too. Because I can see this as one of many promising and really diligent project to make many people on tje market benefited.

This will be a really good news that if ever the eth will boom.
indeed . infact etherium is already booming . the gains are quite impressive but im expecting more to come for eth  .

A lot of investors can get a really good chance of having good profits
yes but only if they still have thier eth's because i sense that most investors are going to dispose thier eth after they see a minor increase while only few strong handed investors are going to get the benefit the most  .

I am also hoping that many kind of alts like tje dencoin tokens will be like boom too. Because I can see this as one of many promising and really diligent project to make many people on tje market benefited.
you mean dentcoin ? ive also heard of that coin on the past and i see that dentcoin got alot of supporters  because thier project is about mobile recharge which is verry useful because people mainy uses a mobile phone . 

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:05:08 PM

I am still optimistic that ethereum prices will rise again above $ 300 in the near future. I use ethereum for trade, while waiting for the time to continue to improve. Never choose an altcoin that has no achievements, because I have suffered a lot of losses due to failure.

ETH still under value, if we compare with what they achieved 2 years ago. Their daily trading volume is big, and ETH is a project that is still the basis for several other projects on blockchain. Don't listen what everyone said about ETH, ETH is dead project.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:37:34 PM

Looking at the responses we have seen from prices especially in the last 3 days. So this is a good omen things are starting to take their shape again. My response however is to just enjoy the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: