Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will Boom !  (Read 13406 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:57:28 AM

Hope so because ETH is already suffering low price for a long time.
it's time to people holding some ETH and also hope the volume will bear BTC volume

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:07:30 AM

The price of Ethereum would surely rise due to this great news and also with the upcoming updates of Ethereum blockchian scheduled in the first quarter of next year Ethereum would surely boom but not this year. Hopefully we can see the real increase in the price of Ethereum in the early days of next year.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:17:00 AM

At Ethereum now doing well. Such an event can have a positive effect on Ether. However, I think it will not be some kind of boom.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:19:02 AM

What's happening with ethereum now is certainly a good achievement, ethereum has gone up by more than 200% compared to the position of the beginning of the year, but I'm sure that ethereum prices will continue to rise and can reach at least $750 by the end of the year.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:22:29 AM

At Ethereum now doing well. Such an event can have a positive effect on Ether. However, I think it will not be some kind of boom.
Agree with that, we can't expect a huge rise coming from ETH this year. Not only it base of what it showed today but because if ICO performance happen lately, mostly ICO turns into nothing/scam which has a huge effect into ETH since all ERC20 tokens are connected into ethereum ( just correct me if I'm wrong). Though we can see pumps but not just like of last 2017 bull run.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:30:16 AM

According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

Chain link will have some positive impact over the ethereum price,but I don't believe it will be enough for the price to "boom". The thereum market cap amount by itself isn't a good thing or a bad thing.It is just what it is and nothing more. I don't get how chain link works.It says "monetize your data feeds and existing API by selling them directly to smart contracts".What does that mean?

Just one single good news for the Ethereum network may not be enough to push the price of Eth to the stratosphere. What is clear is that with the recent bull run (or should we say the ongoing bull run?) the price of Eth is going up alongside with the Bitcoin that is when Bitcoin made a correction (this is still ongoing for sure) Bitcoin also shed some dollars in price. So maybe, if Bitcoin can reach $20,000 then there is the probability that Eth can be at around $1,500 as my guess. However, having more users on the platform that can certainly help a lot in the long-term.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:44:28 AM

I would buy at the current price, the upcoming update could really help to increase the value of ETH.
ETH will boom? I don't think so, I just want to expect based on my conservative prediction and I wan a recovery than a boom, as boom will come later as the market fully recovers. We need to make this market fully bullish before we can expect that huge changes in a positive way.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:56:12 AM

As the market is rising with almost of all coins rising in price, the coin, ethereum, is also rising comparatively lately. To be honest, ethereum is performing well lately, as the bullish trend is taking over. I like the coin very much and believe that it will rise in the coming days. We all are aware that still most of coins are based on ethereum platform. Ethereum is really a magic coin.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:07:13 AM

Ethereum has already risen slightly in price and I hope it will continue to grow, I don’t know how the chain link will certainly affect the ethereum price, but I hope this news will be very positive and manipulators with big players will raise ethereum price.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:08:38 AM

According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

Ethereum is always good to go so am not really expecting any announcements for me to buy or for the price to rise as I have already acquired enough already

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:09:55 AM

There's been a lot of hype about ETH lately and I think it's a viral campaign to push it towards BTC price.

I bet you we'll see "flippening" threads soon.

Some whale is probably buying ETH and generating fuzz on social media to create this hype and pump it.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:18:39 AM

As the market is rising with almost of all coins rising in price, the coin, ethereum, is also rising comparatively lately. To be honest, ethereum is performing well lately, as the bullish trend is taking over. I like the coin very much and believe that it will rise in the coming days. We all are aware that still most of coins are based on ethereum platform. Ethereum is really a magic coin.
If talking about the potential of Ethereum, there is a lot to say and in fact, this coin is proving its value in recent months and you will be very happy if you can buy ETH at $100 . Now the market is becoming more stable and investor psychology is now very good so if you invest ETH at $250 then you won't need to worry much because surely this coin will soon reached $1,000 this year. Anyway this is just my personal prediction and you should only see this as a reference

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:22:05 AM

If talking about the potential of Ethereum, there is a lot to say and in fact, this coin is proving its value in recent months and you will be very happy if you can buy ETH at $100 . Now the market is becoming more stable and investor psychology is now very good so if you invest ETH at $250 then you won't need to worry much because surely this coin will soon reached $1,000 this year. Anyway this is just my personal prediction and you should only see this as a reference
I also think that the price of 1000 dollars for 1 ETH is quite real in the next few months. Ethereum is a very popular and promising coin.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 11:22:19 AM

Ethereum coin was already blooming and continue to grow in such way that its development may bring cryptocurrency popular to the whole world. Ethereum now is showing a good fluctuation activity as it is continuing its pace to increase its price.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 11:24:15 AM

It will help, of course, but I don't think it will boom that high maybe in the future when the bitcoin price is continuously rising it will follow the trend and hope that ethereum will go faster than the price reflected by bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:32:40 AM

Ethereum needs more time to boom, but if that is true, then I am sure that all of us will prepare for its coming. Meanwhile, we could buy more ethereum from now on because of the price still at a low price so we can buy as much ethereum as we can. But if the price still goes down, then I think we can make a buy order again so we can get a lower price.

I am sure if ethereum can boom and it's only a matter of time to make it happen. But with the situations now, I think we need to wait for a while because of bitcoin still at the low price. It seems, ethereum wait for bitcoin to increase and once bitcoin can rise again, ethereum will follow and who knows, that will be the time for ethereum to reach the highest price.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:41:04 AM

Though this might bring a positive change to the price of ethereum but not to the extent of boom, we need more than that to effect a boom.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:02:28 PM

Ethereum will surely boom no matter what every bull run ethereum is one of the biggest gainers + this launch of mainnet you mentioned i think it will pass $2k mark this bull run.Huge news +hype and regular bull run imagine how much eth will gain this year

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:04:47 PM

I think Etheereum will for sure explode, we currently see what is happening right now, the market is recovering and a lot of coins and altcoins are pumping so for sure the eth will boom and other cryptocurrencies also.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 12:11:15 PM

Maybe will grow and the price will grow a lot but this can take time, and can't happen over night because to have a new ATH we will need a lot of new investors who can bring more money on crypto market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: