Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:02:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you suggest participate in airdrop?
Yes, why not, it give free coins. - 40 (36.4%)
No, due to the value of this coins will be drop significantly after start trading. - 20 (18.2%)
I do not trust any project offer free coins. - 13 (11.8%)
I do not trust project required KYC. - 37 (33.6%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you suggest participate in airdrop? why?  (Read 13972 times)
funcryptoco (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:55:39 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 11:04:53 AM by funcryptoco

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.

Please vote to help others
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:03:02 PM

It is risky to send your ID just for an airdrop. Do you think that it's comparable worth it for your ID? I don't participate in airdrops and even without the conditions of those two, I already understand that airdrops today aren't promising anymore.

The ICO market, we're witnessing the fall of it and most of these airdrops will turn into worthless giveaway specially if they don't even hit an exchange.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:04:17 PM

The issue of discounting for free currencies is not because the free money is only 3-5% of the total amount of ico. Can 3-5% reduce the price?
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:20:49 PM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it,

Not only that they will drop after start but the issue is that, they will hardly increase again even if you hodl longer. They are just shitcoins. No value for what you get freely these days.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:27:23 PM

It is risky to send your ID just for an airdrop. Do you think that it's comparable worth it for your ID? I don't participate in airdrops and even without the conditions of those two, I already understand that airdrops today aren't promising anymore.

The ICO market, we're witnessing the fall of it and most of these airdrops will turn into worthless giveaway specially if they don't even hit an exchange.

Nowadays, the airdrops are dodgy. If the airdrop is coming from a reputable project, I am for it, but those few and far between. It used to be the case that airdrops were potentially very valuable, but that was during the ICO craze that ended badly. Overall, I would avoid them, but there are a select few in which to participate.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:30:57 PM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.
If it doesn't have KYC then I would say yes ,
But if it does then I wouldn't recommend it you shouldn't just send out your personal information to stranger.
We don't know what would they do with our ID after we submit it.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 12:31:16 PM

Now the airdrops are not like on 2017, i mean after airdrop can get some good amount of bitcoin for airdropped altcoins, and people suggest to join airdrop for people who want extra coins or can't afford to buy coins, but to do kyc for airdrop coins is not ok at all.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:32:17 PM

Yes i still suggest to new users to do airdrops especially if they just want to try crypto or doesnt want to convert money to crypto. Atleast they can start with something rather than nothing.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:38:48 PM

Airdrops which is asking for personal information is not recommended, there's always a risk especially if the project is not usable, always be careful when you are thinking with joining in any types of this market, think of your security as always.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:40:11 PM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it,

Not only that they will drop after start but the issue is that, they will hardly increase again even if you hodl longer. They are just shitcoins. No value for what you get freely these days.

Absolutely correct mate, but some of these tokens would be great when the bull run come, that's my believe even when i hold most of the shitcoins back in 2017, surprisingly they where my help when i needed them not. Lets remember that, some of these projects are like that becasue of their financial status and while some of them are just waiting for Bitcoin price to move and move also, the bull always favor some shitcoins no matter what.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:56:00 PM

I'm ok with free coins as long as they do not ask for KYC, but the majority of these airdrops are asking for KYC there's a lot of proof, that these airdrops do not last a year, they are gone for a few months, and you will wonder what happen to your sensitive information, you guess it.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:58:48 PM

Participating in airdrop would benefit you and the project as well as the crypto community in many ways.
You firstly get a financial bonus, some free money whatever small, you get to know about the project, it's working mechanism.
The project gets a member for it's community, a mouth to mouth advertiser.
Crypto community would grow along with it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 01:37:28 PM

I think it's pretty risky to share my credentials for airdrop campaigns. I don't participate in such airdrop campaigns. Besides, my suggestion is that you should do research about that project before joining the airdrop campaign. Because now market has a lot of scam airdrop campaign. So you should be for carefull.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:42:32 PM

No,its just waste of your time most probably you will get a shit token which will be never listed on any exchanges so it is not possible to convert it into a value asset or money.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:46:17 PM

Unfortunately, airdrops are useless nowadays. It is getting harder and harder to find a good bounty and I am not speaking about airdrops that are worth almost nothing at the end. In my opinion, you should not waste your time.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:49:29 PM

There is nothing wrong if people want to participate in airdrop and if they are willing to do KYC. If the airro without kyc is of course if you don't mind participating, why not. In the case of falling coin values, of course, the project team would have thought about this because before they did the airdrop they would have been prepared for the risk.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:53:40 PM

its quite enviting to join airdrops because it gives free money when its already available in an exchange
i think even the price goes down its not an issue coz you didnt invest any amount its just free
when it come to doing KYC it really depends on you

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:55:57 PM

It is very simple, these people are paying you for the data you are giving them, Airdrop before is not like this, now you participate in one Airdrops and what you see next is spamming mails from different sites spamming you with different bonuses and reward. I for one do not believe any project asking for you KYC is worth participating on, if you can get it on exchange

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 01:57:56 PM

I think until now Airdrop don't give too much coin. I guess is not worth to give your identity card to do the KYC process only for Airdrop. Better than airdrop, I suggest you to do the KYC process for the bounty that you have trusted.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:10:13 PM

Form now I just join airdrop with a simple task, like join telegram group, follow twitter, etc.
If you are lucky you can get 10$+ per airdrop, and remember, don't do KYC for an untrusted airdrop.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: