Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we in a silent bull run??  (Read 9211 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:00:51 PM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:09:51 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.

Many are afraid to invest and put in money. 2018 drove many investors and traders from the market. So of course, not everyone is ready to invest right away. Although all those who bought on the fall of the market now increased their capital. I think the market will continue to grow.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:11:00 PM

It's not exactly a silent run. We've seen more buzz and news headlines about BTC as ever before!

I agree though, if folks believe BTC will reach $100k or more as some estimate, this is the time to buy.

Right now I'm holding most my investment in BAT but I do have a BTC reserve.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:15:38 PM

Many are afraid to invest and put in money. 2018 drove many investors and traders from the market. So of course, not everyone is ready to invest right away. Although all those who bought on the fall of the market now increased their capital. I think the market will continue to grow.

yes, 2018 make a lot of people afraid to drop their money in cryptocurrencies
most of people will watch the market more carefully than before,,
but maybe this is the best time to buy a good crypto such as bitcoin and ethereum before the price spike up again

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:25:21 PM

I don't think it is that silent. Btc come to 8k from 3.3k in a very short time.

For alts maybe it is not good as expected but still, it is not silent.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:28:30 PM

The market has risen, there has been a correction. Many altcoins are cheaper for BTC and ETH. And is it a good time to buy? Hard to understand. I think this is a time of risk.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 12:42:46 PM

I believe we are in the bull run already. The way Bitcoin has risen from $5,000 to almost $8,000 in less than a month, I think we are already in the bull run. Altcoin have also risen by more than 20%, there is no doubt the bull run is here.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:48:16 PM

I also think that the bulls have come, but so far they do not show themselves so brightly. I think that now we will be at the level of 7-8 thousand and at the end of the summer we will begin to strongly increase the volumes
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:49:07 PM

I don't see this as a bull run and cannot recommend this as one. The market is yet to improve from its all time high in 2017. Many is yet to recover it's losses from the crash
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:52:32 PM

there are no good news on crypto. This is not a Bullrun, just a bulltrap. Today, a 7% drop. Traders and whales need pumping and dumping to gain money.

We are going to test much lower prices. i bet we will see that 180$ range for ETH

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:54:29 PM

There are also technical reasons pointing to this being a bull market. Among them is that the price of bitcoin moved across its 200 day moving average, the golden cross - the 50 day moving average crossing above the 200 day moving average - and the tendency of bitcoin to move in 2 year cycles.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:56:16 PM

Whatever you may call it, Bitcoin and altcoins are in a move towards higher price. Bitcoin remained about a year in the 5-7K segment which was the base/lowest price for it and it has actually grown to the base price of 7-7.5K. Even after 2 brief rise and fall, Bitcoin hasn't went below 7K.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:58:19 PM

I do not expect so much to raise the price of bitcoin so it's too trending because the price bitcoin has skyrocketed too much to say to trader experts that the price of bitcoin increases really so altcoins also increase the price difficult Such a situation because of the severity of risky constraints is just to get involved so that would be a bigger profit if you want to invest more financially the money that you just invest and just beat up so that does not hurt in the sense of whether you have lost a lot.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:03:36 PM

The not much anticipated bull run has commenced but not all are into it yet as many are still not sure it's real or they see it as a trap and market will crash again.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:04:16 PM

If just people are buying when bitcoin price sudden drops this past few days those people should have been rich or had huge profits just from this week,there are huge dips from 8.2k to .7.2k and all they do is just complain and make fud news about bitcoin pump being a bubble

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:07:18 PM

It seem's like we really are in a bull run right now and the market is entering another correction.
The price has been sliding down right now,So I think we should get ready to make another profit when it starts to rise up again.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

Taking advantage of the moment as its now the most appropriate, BTC has got its place back with fluctuating prices that allow us to benefit when doing short term trading focus on small profits before getting big profits.

maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:12:44 PM

if you keep quiet, facing a bull run you will definitely still be hurt because you don't have any assets to sell. therefore start to invest before it's too late, a bull run will definitely occur.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:15:24 PM

Exactly! One must be sensitive to what is actually happening right now. Some, so to this are doubting; can this be real? The fact is they go asking the same question until we see Bitcoin doing a 20k or more again. Act now!
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 01:18:20 PM

Maybe yes or no, again we have some drop on bitcoin price, and i think for a bull run to happen like on 2017 we have to wait more and get more coins before start, but i think we need more time, maybe at least 1 month before bull run.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: