Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month  (Read 10764 times)
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:58:22 AM

A lot of guts you have there by leaving your job. Most old traders would recommend not to leave your present job but you did what you have to do to focus on trading. Anyways, I hope I could see more of your trades to assure myself and others that you did reach that amount of profit in a month. Not a lot could do that. And most traders are on HODL now because of the value of the coins since last year which is way below the ICO price.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:21:40 AM

A lot of guts you have there by leaving your job. Most old traders would recommend not to leave your present job but you did what you have to do to focus on trading. Anyways, I hope I could see more of your trades to assure myself and others that you did reach that amount of profit in a month. Not a lot could do that. And most traders are on HODL now because of the value of the coins since last year which is way below the ICO price.
I think, many people feel that their income from the crypto world is more than their income from work. I did not blame it, because basically I did it right now. however, I feel that work is important, and I think things like this don't have to be done all the time. if I have a job that I like, I certainly won't get out of it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mark_R (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 12:11:16 PM

BNB 's breaking records
BNB dynamics + pyramid trading, and your balance looks smart

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades
https://www.tradingview.com/u/Mark_Robinson/
Crypto4ka

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:51:25 PM

Hey. I see you are successful in crypto. I’m crying my heart here, probably you could give me any piece of advice. I lost almost EVERYTHING…
How you survive..? I saw your statement. Feel like I won't have such ever. I'm lost and have no idea how to recover my funds...

Hello. I was starting from small steps and silly mistaked. I had no detailed plan for some time and suffered losses. What you see is the result of years. What did happen? Why did you lose  so much?
I suggest you not to trade for a while for sure.

I already stopped.. I lost almost EVERYTHING… All my crypto and fiat funds… I was always believing in crypto and was buying ETH and BTC at the bottoms and the price was increasing. Even when the bear market reduced the value of my portfolio I didn’t give up.

Then the story was quite pleasant, with the market recovery I was actively speculating and increased my deposit from 0.02 BTC to 0.2. I was really euphoric. That was the time of my graduation and I was thinking to cover my tuition fees by my profits in crypto. I has trading for hours. The feeling of happiness came to me so quickly. And in the same mode it gone…

That time I dot known with leverages. Started trading at Bitmex (I see your screens are exactly from there).
So, I was confident in my strategy. I earned some more money and started my margin trading. That was a mistake. I did everything as before, but with one unexpected market movement I lost everything. Then started a revenge trading. And one more mistake followed. Willing to get back my money I used the ones I was saving for years… What I got is margin call and the one more margin call. The last money was lost tonight… What is left for now is zero. Zero deposit and zero desire. Seems like it is the end of my crypto trader career. Overall, I lost 1.6 BTC, which is probably  not a lot for you… But for me it is everything since I have just graduated. I feel really suppressed  writing it and sometimes I feel like I’d better have killed myself… I don’t know what to do.

I feel what you are talking about. Learned the same lesson at about your age and as I can remember the sum of money was similar, but that time I was trading triple leveraged ETFs. Remember I lost everything I had, and I was going to lose even the first car I just bought. I was really devastated and decided to learn from it. By the way, it took me about a year to really get over the loss.

I decided to start fresh and just learn from it. It took me about a year to really get over the loss, but I bounced back and worked my ass off doing double shifts at the restaurant I worked at. Fast forward 11 years and I’m sitting in a paid off house that I never dreamed I would be living in at this age. You can do big things if you work hard and focus on your goals. The lesson I learned at 23 years old had a lot to do with the work ethic I have now that made me very successful financially. $10k is nothing to me nowadays. My crypto portfolio alone lost about $45k in value today and I’m having a beer right now feeling fine if that tells you anything.
My point is that your situation will change drastically in a few years if you choose to fight for it. It can get way better. The deciding factor is you. Now it is better to stop for a while, analyse the reasons an then start strading very carefully, that's my advice

Thank you for the support, it's really important to hear sth like that from a person with a similar experience. So you started to trade after a year?
I can share the screens, that's terrifying....

Not really, it actually took me about a week to start trading again. What I did that week was deep studying of risk and money management. I saved the rest of my deposit with the help of scalping. The positions also were decreased. Are you familiar with the techniques to recover the deposit and what about your risks? Everything can be fixed

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:

Read here that you helped this guy to stare the successful recovery. Could you please share your advice?
That would be precious, as I see your results and feel that you are very very advanced in trading

Yeah, we analysed the case. The drawdown was harsh, but we structured everything and the recovery already comes

I will write all the steps I’d recommend, including the ones related to psychology.

SO, DRAWDOWN

Thus, if you have a losing position,

1) Accept that you are losing. It is an integral part of trading. The earlier you accept it, the more money you will save

2) Analyse. This is what our trading journals for. I often make screens of the trades to look through them and understand what the reasons of the failure are

3) Cut your losses. Part by part reduce the position which causes your drawdown. Make it insignificant for you

4) Having got rid of the losing position, you need the recovery:
4.1) Minimize the position size. It would not be so stressful (if you feel you are in tilt, stop trading for some days)
4.2) Understand what your best strategies/tools/trades/markets are
4.3) Use them only. Be it one trade a day or a couple of days. But it should be confident and perfect

5) Try strategies:
5.1) Scalping
5.2) Strong trend would be your true friend that time
5.3) My fav pyramid trading (increase the position step by step) and reversal (take profits by several steps)
5.4) Manage stop losses (you can use breakeven strategy), but not rush into it, cutting profits. This point should be applied in a very careful way.

Actually, these rules and strategies are applicable in any case. An effective way to cut losses and make more profits with less risks.

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:

Thank you for sharing!
Could you please clarify what you analyse by the trading jornal?
SolarFox

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:52:45 PM

BNB 's breaking records

Amazing. What are the projections?
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:56:26 PM

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Well congrats to have a good profits because of your determination and hard work. Maybe the good luck is in you that's why you earned it but think that in crypto you can have any assurance as long you know to manage it you will be succeed.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:07:30 PM

12 BTC is really a very big number. I think you invested a lot in IEO projects and always bought good tokens. I know two friends bought lots of tokens at Huobi and Binance and Okex. they turned $ 60k into $ 1 million in just 2 months.
This is crazy but it's true. The IEO is really the savior.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:25:38 PM

BNB 's breaking records

Amazing. What are the projections?

Currently it is a recordly high. The price is quite unpredictable. This support marked at the picture is quite strong and the first time (look at the real rime chart) the price almost broken it out, but the support still strong

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:27:18 PM

Hey. I see you are successful in crypto. I’m crying my heart here, probably you could give me any piece of advice. I lost almost EVERYTHING…
How you survive..? I saw your statement. Feel like I won't have such ever. I'm lost and have no idea how to recover my funds...

Hello. I was starting from small steps and silly mistaked. I had no detailed plan for some time and suffered losses. What you see is the result of years. What did happen? Why did you lose  so much?

I already stopped.. I lost almost EVERYTHING… All my crypto and fiat funds… I was always believing in crypto and was buying ETH and BTC at the bottoms and the price was increasing. Even when the bear market reduced the value of my portfolio I didn’t give up.

Then the story was quite pleasant, with the market recovery I was actively speculating and increased my deposit from 0.02 BTC to 0.2. I was really euphoric. That was the time of my graduation and I was thinking to cover my tuition fees by my profits in crypto. I has trading for hours. The feeling of happiness came to me so quickly. And in the same mode it gone…

That time I dot known with leverages. Started trading at Bitmex (I see your screens are exactly from there).
So, I was confident in my strategy. I earned some more money and started my margin trading. That was a mistake. I did everything as before, but with one unexpected market movement I lost everything. Then started a revenge trading. And one more mistake followed. Willing to get back my money I used the ones I was saving for years… What I got is margin call and the one more margin call. The last money was lost tonight… What is left for now is zero. Zero deposit and zero desire. Seems like it is the end of my crypto trader career. Overall, I lost 1.6 BTC, which is probably  not a lot for you… But for me it is everything since I have just graduated. I feel really suppressed  writing it and sometimes I feel like I’d better have killed myself… I don’t know what to do.

I feel what you are talking about. Learned the same lesson at about your age and as I can remember the sum of money was similar, but that time I was trading triple leveraged ETFs. Remember I lost everything I had, and I was going to lose even the first car I just bought. I was really devastated and decided to learn from it. By the way, it took me about a year to really get over the loss.

I decided to start fresh and just learn from it. It took me about a year to really get over the loss, but I bounced back and worked my ass off doing double shifts at the restaurant I worked at. Fast forward 11 years and I’m sitting in a paid off house that I never dreamed I would be living in at this age. You can do big things if you work hard and focus on your goals. The lesson I learned at 23 years old had a lot to do with the work ethic I have now that made me very successful financially. $10k is nothing to me nowadays. My crypto portfolio alone lost about $45k in value today and I’m having a beer right now feeling fine if that tells you anything.
My point is that your situation will change drastically in a few years if you choose to fight for it. It can get way better. The deciding factor is you. Now it is better to stop for a while, analyse the reasons an then start strading very carefully, that's my advice

Thank you for the support, it's really important to hear sth like that from a person with a similar experience. So you started to trade after a year?

Not really, it actually took me about a week to start trading again. What I did that week was deep studying of risk and money management. I saved the rest of my deposit with the help of scalping. The positions also were decreased. Are you familiar with the techniques to recover the deposit and what about your risks? Everything can be fixed

Read here that you helped this guy to stare the successful recovery. Could you please share your advice?
That would be precious, as I see your results and feel that you are very very advanced in trading

Yeah, we analysed the case. The drawdown was harsh, but we structured everything and the recovery already comes

I will write all the steps I’d recommend, including the ones related to psychology.

SO, DRAWDOWN

1) Accept that you are losing. It is an integral part of trading. The earlier you accept it, the more money you will save

2) Analyse. This is what our trading journals for. I often make screens of the trades to look through them and understand what the reasons of the failure are

3) Cut your losses. Part by part reduce the position which causes your drawdown. Make it insignificant for you

4.1) Minimize the position size. It would not be so stressful (if you feel you are in tilt, stop trading for some days)
4.3) Use them only. Be it one trade a day or a couple of days. But it should be confident and perfect

5) Try strategies:
5.1) Scalping
5.3) My fav pyramid trading (increase the position step by step) and reversal (take profits by several steps)
5.4) Manage stop losses (you can use breakeven strategy), but not rush into it, cutting profits. This point should be applied in a very careful way.

Actually, these rules and strategies are applicable in any case. An effective way to cut losses and make more profits with less risks.

Thank you for sharing!

Well, the number of rows depends on each trader necessities and preferences. To my mind, the most important indicators are obviously date and time of the trade, the coin of course * at this point I often save the screenshot *, type of the trade (pattern or any other reason), amount sold or bought, risk rate, the result, P/L.

Along with this conduct the  continuous statistics on the percentage of wins and losses. Distinguish the patterns or strategies you are the best at.

You can use either excel, or any specialized services.

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:55:20 PM

SO, DRAWDOWN

5) Try strategies:
5.1) Scalping

Thank you for sharing!

Also, to make it absolutely broken down, the reasons why this happens

Major reasons:
1) MM&RM violence (absence?)
2) Psychology (revenge trades, greed, tilt)
3) Wrong position sizing / leverage

P.S. 95% of traders lose because of that (!)

Lunar_FAX

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:14:27 PM

SO, DRAWDOWN

5) Try strategies:
5.1) Scalping

Thank you for sharing!

Also, to make it absolutely broken down, the reasons why this happens

Major reasons:
1) MM&RM violence (absence?)
2) Psychology (revenge trades, greed, tilt)
3) Wrong position sizing / leverage

P.S. 95% of traders lose because of that (!)

Thx mate!
What's that pyramid you say which you are so keen on?
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:54:31 PM

choice is yours. follow your heart as long as you are getting enough money. i lost my job and finding another one is difficult. learning the crypto trading has been a major thing for me but i am finding it difficult. i wish that i have some one to train me. i know i will be good at it.
Of course if we can manage we should quit our job as in trading there is high amount of profit but as according to me it sis good to carry both because trading never disturb our job, we can carry both at the same time, in trading you can earn additional money so use both if you have choice try to choose never quit your job and use trading as an additional earning.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:02:26 PM

ETH turned the right way

Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:59:02 PM

That's truly interesting to get yourself termed a trader. Being a trader is not an easy job unless you know the nook and corner. Trading is all about continued learning, user who has the perseverance to learn will flourish good in trading with large profits amd one of the example for the same is the Op.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:45:23 AM

5m chart XBTUSD
Catched long before downwards move. Used breakout as a signal

SolarFox

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:58:57 AM

ETH turned the right way

How you identify the patterns and catch all these moments? I am aware of the tech analysis and use indicators, but still fail
SolarFox

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:59:34 AM

5m chart XBTUSD
Catched long before downwards move. Used breakout as a signal

God that's perfect
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:21:17 AM

ETH turned the right way

How you identify the patterns and catch all these moments? I am aware of the tech analysis and use indicators, but still fail

Just wanted to comment on this.

BASE FOR PATTERNS IDENTIFICATION

It's an interesting how people identify patterns.
I just would like to mention that this is not exactly what some traders do. It is not the dozens of indicators and not the candles learned by heart.

While getting known with and looking for the pattern you need to find a right trigger, I mean the reason underlying this or that pattern. When you see what is beyond, you are getting a sane market understanding.

Btw, too obvious patterns are not a good idea, as everyone will be in already. Thus, do not wait for the setup. Help it to happen rather. You bear risks this way, but you are able to make them affordable and rule the market, while the others are ruled by it

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 11:45:40 AM

That's truly interesting to get yourself termed a trader. Being a trader is not an easy job unless you know the nook and corner. Trading is all about continued learning, user who has the perseverance to learn will flourish good in trading with large profits amd one of the example for the same is the Op.

Exactly what I'm saying is an endless learning curve. A basis for present and future success

SolarFox

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:02:05 PM

ETH turned the right way

Just wanted to comment on this.

BASE FOR PATTERNS IDENTIFICATION

It's an interesting how people identify patterns.
I just would like to mention that this is not exactly what some traders do. It is not the dozens of indicators and not the candles learned by heart.

While getting known with and looking for the pattern you need to find a right trigger, I mean the reason underlying this or that pattern. When you see what is beyond, you are getting a sane market understanding.

Btw, too obvious patterns are not a good idea, as everyone will be in already. Thus, do not wait for the setup. Help it to happen rather. You bear risks this way, but you are able to make them affordable and rule the market, while the others are ruled by it

Thank you so much. I still cannot get the idea who to build by strategy basing it on patterns. What are the major issues to determine?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: