Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is popular, what do you think? Will you participate?  (Read 19079 times)
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:32:20 PM

Some time ago ICO was popular and many users were scammed now when IEO became mainstream hope we willnt have the same situation about joining there are some projects like Moozicore which can be good investment now.

New projects are growing like mushrooms after the rain and I think that with the IEO will happen, too, what happened to the ICO. After all, the analysis of projects is not carried out properly, everyone is just trying to make money quickly.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:43:18 PM

Some time ago ICO was popular and many users were scammed now when IEO became mainstream hope we willnt have the same situation about joining there are some projects like Moozicore which can be good investment now.

New projects are growing like mushrooms after the rain and I think that with the IEO will happen, too, what happened to the ICO. After all, the analysis of projects is not carried out properly, everyone is just trying to make money quickly.

Thats why IEO introduced in the market but not all IEO will give you a profit the good thing we assure that the project will be tradable in exchange site compare to ICO that have no assurance if the project will be list in some exchange site for now we see a lot project participating in IEO but for sure we will see a new one that replace to IEO.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:46:25 PM

the most popupar ieo is binance first ieo of my thought. people was intended to participate to binance ieo no matter what its project to be and its purpose. many people nowadays really dont care about the project and only care about their profit.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:55:23 PM

The trend will continue to change, in my opinion this is reasonable, maybe someday scammers will make the IEO the target, but as long as it is still profitable then investing in IEO is a good thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:57:24 PM

I do not think more about the IEO or ICO for me, which gives greater profit and there is no element of scam, I will participate and participate. nowadays I often participate in ICO maybe in the near future I will try to participate in the IEO

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:02:48 PM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.
Do you aware about that recently? Speculators are betting on the first waves and they don't care about the long term perspective from the platform as long as they can get decent return and iit's more than enough.
There was a lot of IEO that gives huge returns instantly and i have participated in some of them
I got a lot from multivac, TOP and get a few ten thousands dollars from matic.
https://coincodex.com/article/3449/top-5-ieos-by-roi/
That article just an example and i will always try to participate.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:07:01 PM

I will support it when it's a good project. in general, I support the IEO, because I feel that the system offered is better, and safer than ICO. however, when I am interested in a project, I will definitely provide the best support.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:10:36 PM

Trading on the cryptocurrency market can be perfectly compared with gambling. This happens because it is impossible to establish laws on which the price of a crypto market rises and falls. There are many price movements in the stock market due to technical analysis that does not work in the crypto market.
Therefore, often investing in a new project on ICO or IEO, you act exactly as if you had bet on a roulette wheel.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:19:25 PM

I will support it when it's a good project. in general, I support the IEO, because I feel that the system offered is better, and safer than ICO. however, when I am interested in a project, I will definitely provide the best support.
of course, we have to support projects that we think have good progress in the future. but actually it's still the same, where the IEO also has the same risk as ICO. the difference is that they are guaranteed by exchange, the bigger and more trusted exchange that does the IEO, I think the project has an opportunity for greater success.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:24:27 PM

The IEO has proven to be a better option although this has to do with very few exchange which have successfully completed some IEOs and is trading in such a good amount more than the IEO price. While some exchanges have failed in many aspects of this program

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:26:33 PM

When professional exchange experts carefully study the project documentation and select a worthy project, it is much easier for an investor. No need to wait for the release of the project to the exchange. For an investor it is safer.

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:47:58 PM

When professional exchange experts carefully study the project documentation and select a worthy project, it is much easier for an investor. No need to wait for the release of the project to the exchange. For an investor it is safer.
it give us easinest to analize projects.so far most of ieo get their success and in market too.most of them could rise atleast 1x from ico price.and it means exchanges team could give the best effort in their IEO.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:06:04 PM

investors now prefer the IEO because investment in the IEO is safer than the ICO. money they invest is safer and besides that when the IEO has ended they don't have to wait long to trade, that's what makes the IEO more trendy than ICO

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:09:24 PM

IEO is another manipulation. In most cases, the projects artificially support the demand for their coins, as it is spelled out in their contract with the exchange. Though on IEO it is possible to make a little "easy" money.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:43:51 PM

IEO is another manipulation. In most cases, the projects artificially support the demand for their coins, as it is spelled out in their contract with the exchange. Though on IEO it is possible to make a little "easy" money.

For starters it certainly looks promising, I hope that after they succeed when the IEO then immediately realize the product or service so that investors do not doubt the future of their project.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:57:17 PM

I think this is a way of large exchanges to retail investors to stay with the market, after a year of going down. On the other hand, they also benefit from being able to sell their exchange tokens to participants at very high prices, and also to get the project's IEO fees. But u need to choose the top exchanges, for your safety.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:57:34 PM

even though the IEO is currently popular, I'm not interested in following it. I prefer to focus on trading, because this is far more profitable. The IEO may be good for those who like high-risk investments. You know now that even though the IEO is popular, not all projects that do the IEO end successfully.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:01:02 PM

if it's about profit, I will definitely participate. but I won't be in a hurry and buy all the coins. I will verify and make my own analysis. even though the IEO is in a large exchange though, I will do it. Not all projects that do IEO are good, so I will be vigilant.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:15:11 AM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.
Well ieo is very popular for know and I know it would still be popular for a little while until we begin to see the bad guys come into the space and tear it apart, though it would be very difficult for that to happen but I know that scammers never sleeps and will find anything possible to make sure they are able to get into any kind of system no matter the security that has been attached to it, so it is good that we enjoy it now why it last and companies run ieo fast now that investors still believes.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:33:27 AM

IEO is an effective way to fight off scammers and believe me it works ,anything that has to do with money is gambling too so we just have to keep trying our best ,you won't know the results until you try ,if I come across a very good IEO project nothing will stop me from investing ,I've seen many good ones in the past since 2019

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: