Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is popular, what do you think? Will you participate?  (Read 19079 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:07:27 PM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.
Exchange is the main factor of the IEO project, how good the exchange is, how good the integrity of the exchange is.
Indeed, this is a pretty good way to avoid scammers, but if you use it is a random exchange, of course this will cause new scammers problems again.
Of course I am very supportive if there is a big exchange like Binance holding an IEO with a new project, because in my opinion Binance has enough good quality in exchange for this.

Aside from the reputation of the exchange holding the IEO, a particular investor should look into the foundation of the project itself.
Evaluate if the project is really worth your investments and not driven by hype of the people managing it.
Just like ICOs, you should do your own due diligence and check for the actual facts surrounding that project.
Many IEO projects already declined their value after couple of weeks of listing, so if you are an investor, you should be very careful in participating on these IEOs.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:04:00 PM

Even before I participate in an IEO,  I will still consider the exchange hosting the IEO and also look at the team and Usercase of the projects,  we have seen failed ieo's even after all the hype

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:12:28 PM

The best upcoming IEO will be Harmony, it is upcoming blockchain startup that is focused on Sharding technology. They were also on Consensus where they received a lot of positive feedbacks.

zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:08:47 PM

Personally I won’t invest in any project without a working product or prototype! A serious project dosent need to wait for people’s fund to make there goals achieveable ! They need to start from somewhere !

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:15:27 PM

IEO is an excellent opportunity to earn. Almost all IEO show excellent results. Most of all I like IEO on Binance. All IEO on this platform made big profit for the investors. IEO is an instrement which helped to recover the market again!

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:33:35 PM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money.
All these investments in the name of new projects are just silly and should stop, there is no guarantee that they will fulfill the task nor they will take any effort after collecting the funds, people are seeing this as a means to make money in a short period of time and get out, initially you might get the desired profits but later on you will be a back holder if you keep on holding longer or end up in a loss. People will always find a way to make money by attracting investors, we have seen the ICO trend earlier and i cannot find many projects that lasted. I will avoid these kind of investment like a plague.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:16:06 AM

Well, the OP has just asked a question to know our stand on taking part in IEO.
If the so called project conducting IEO already has a product, then why not, i will gladly participate in it, because if it is eventually listed, such has the potential to trade at higher price and even multiply by several factors.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:29:54 AM

I tried to invest in Celer Network from Binance but was failed however, lately it seems the IEO hype has been decreased and less people are investing into this.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:42:06 AM

Successfully participating In the IEOs hosted by the top exchanges can result in a really good short-term profit that's why I try to participate is in as much good IEOs as I can.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:20:19 AM

I tried to invest in Celer Network from Binance but was failed however, lately it seems the IEO hype has been decreased and less people are investing into this.

IEOs held by binance always full participants because they offering good project to investor. Beside that, most IEO held by binance always profitable at first listing in market and give more than 100% profits. IEOs is good investment and i think we can invest if held by reputable exchangers
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:48:35 AM

IEOs held by binance always full participants because they offering good project to investor. Beside that, most IEO held by binance always profitable at first listing in market and give more than 100% profits. IEOs is good investment and i think we can invest if held by reputable exchangers
But it is almost impossible to invest for us. I have tried but failed. On the other hand, Bittrex is failing to raise fund in their launchpad. The current one is still far away of raising 100% fund.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:05:21 AM

Even before I participate in an IEO,  I will still consider the exchange hosting the IEO and also look at the team and Usercase of the projects,  we have seen failed ieo's even after all the hype
what's IEO project failed as you told? All of the IEO's projects are developing follow their roadmap so does it too early to say that they fail?
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:21:18 AM

If investment is always profitable, why not try it? That's what must be delivered at this time for the IEO. At present the IEO is indeed very much carried out by every exchange. If for those of you investing in the IEO you can get the benefits of course you have to try it. Never be afraid if you experience a loss, all must go through research before investing.
john_nautica

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:41:01 AM

The IEO is now popular but I still have to see how the IEO project is if indeed the project is good maybe I will participate, but if it's not good I don't participate, for me the IEO or ICO project is not a problem as long as it provides profit.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:43:22 AM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.

I dont think IEOs from big and reputable exchangers is gambling. If speculation, i am agree but most IEOs from big exchangers is profitable and i dont think its speculation or gambling. I would to join in binance IEO but its hard to participate

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:04:17 AM

It is true that the most IEO investors are only interested in fast profit, not in the project itself. I have tried to participate in several IEOs with First Come First Serve model, but almost all the tokens were bought with scrypts and I did not buy the tokens.
ning_aric

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:05:45 AM

Did someone just mention gambling? Well, that’s the first time I’m seeing anyone use the word here with reference to ICO or IEO. But that’s what it actually is. It’s all about taking your money out when it starts to sink because it always sinks. I’m interested in that next project that goes beyond just trustless payments (we already have BTC doing that) and trustless agreements (Eth and others doing that).

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:19:29 AM

IEO can still scam when exchange teams are just in a haste to quick money from listing fee. I will never participate in an IEO with an exchange that has reputation issue. Such exchange careless about integrity. It's even important for participant to carry out a diligence findings about the project and team and not just follow a bandwagon. 
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:44:09 AM

One thing about people generally is that we really want things done in an easy way, ever since scammers infiltrate the ICO industry, many people has been coming up with difference advice which of them encourages people to make sure they do research before investing in projects.

If you look at it, it is not so easy to pick these projects one after the other to research on, so people would rather stay away than waste time and cracking their brain like a detective to look for a good project, now that we have exchanges who have promised to dothat for us, what do you expect, people will take IEO projects an just invest in any they see without researching.

That is why we should just endeavor to take projects that come from a reputable company that we can be sure they have done their due diligence, so that our investment would not be like we are gambling.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:42:51 AM

Well i start think to invest on some IEO, but first i will have to check better, and i think on Binance i will chose one after i do some research, but i will not invest a lot maybe a bit more than minimum possible.
The fact is that today IEO is the best alternative to ico company.  In any case, trade exchanges provide certain guarantees for investors who are trying to invest their money in new coins.  But here you need to make the right choice of the trading exchange, because here we are talking about the safety of your funds.  I’m worried about the latest negative news about Binance, where hackers stole about 7,000 Bitcoins.

Binance's loss of 7000 BTC has been resolved long ago and BNB has had a dump of about $ 18. However, the current price of BNB is $ 33.x, almost doubling from that incident. Rest assured because Binance is now one of the largest and safest crypto companies
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: