Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is popular, what do you think? Will you participate?  (Read 19082 times)
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:34:05 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 12:29:21 AM by tiptopgemdotcom

ICO was once just as popular as IEOs are popular now, but what happened ? ICO became filled with scam and unmoderated projects, the same things is beginning to happen with IEOs, I will only participate in an IEO of I think the project is credible enough after doing my research about the team and whitepaper of the project.
This is the best step from your side. In this market, everything changes so quickly that we will not have time to notice how IEO will become not popular and a new format will come.
i just participate in IEO from big exchange because we can invest our money safely because usually IEO from big exchange after listed the token are pumped more than x2 than IEO price
The systematic problems still exist in the market but not all traders understand the ongoing problems during the process. The experience is essential for finding the problems in the gaps for solving the mentioned problems.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:55:35 PM

Yes, IEOs are growing in popularity nowadays and it is attributed to the way it offers security of assets to investors. Also, talking about participating in IEOs,  it depends on the project, team etc; if after careful study and the project looks good in the long term I will participate and vice versa.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 07:46:55 PM

IEO now is the only type of investment in new cryptocurrencies that makes it possible to earn money. Traditional ICOs have discredited themselves and people no longer want to invest money in them. In the case of IEO, exchanges give investors at least some protection against fraud on the part of the project and this makes investing more attractive. I want to participate in IEO on binance, but my country is on the list of banned for participation in IEO there (

Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:23:28 PM

Maybe not everyone will accept my words, but this is my opinion, and it is somewhat different from those that were previously presented by other users. In my opinion, this is another huge fraud and the conviction of ordinary people to invest in cryptocurrency with imaginary security and guarantees. This is a new trick to increase market capitalization and attract new supporters. But the further fate will be the same as in the ICO, there will be a lot of pain and disappointment. I think IEO is another bubble. And these are not just words, I try not to have any business and no investment in projects with IEO.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:38:43 PM

Personally I have participated in IEO at Binance exchange many times but only one time I got the tokens for the investment but when they launched the lottery format to till now I am trying but I didn't made my day. Still looking for the chance in Binance launchpad.

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:44:59 PM

IEOs are a very fast way to make quick money and unfortunately, this has turned it into a very competitive business especially for the top exchanges, imagine an exchange conducting a lottery so that they can choose people who will invest in an IEO, this shows the crazy demand for IEOs right now. Personally I have tried severally for participate in Binance IEOs but I never made the cut, but I have successfully participated in gate's IEOs in the past.

sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:28:15 PM

Based on the popularity of IEO, I think I would give it a try having participations for that platform. The old ICO seem to be redundant to hear, and sounded disappointing on those days that didn't work for success. If you expect changes, better participate with IEO.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:38:57 PM

The popularity that ICO once had, now IEO. soon, it will lose its popularity in IEO and will be replaced by another. and this process will continue.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:59:48 PM

Well looking at it from another perspective, what made IEO popular? I think it is the fact that the rate of scamming has been reduced considerably thereby making investors to invest with peace of mind.
On the other hand, just like in ICOs there are trustworthy projects still around; so when I see a trustworthy project planning IEO, after my due diligence and it is worth it, I will participate.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:06:38 AM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.
definitely is the popular and trending investment in the centre of the people but it need to be standard for long time by giving its successful development to be get profitable for the investors if it gives its success to the people then it will definitely a good investment in the future
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:40:59 AM

Well looking at it from another perspective, what made IEO popular? I think it is the fact that the rate of scamming has been reduced considerably thereby making investors to invest with peace of mind.
On the other hand, just like in ICOs there are trustworthy projects still around; so when I see a trustworthy project planning IEO, after my due diligence and it is worth it, I will participate.

ICO projects are on a downward trend and investors are feeling safer when the IEO has appeared in the last 4 months. I think the presence of the IEO has helped people make a lot of big profits over the past time and the IEO provides the liquidity needed for all investors so the IEO will still be the choice reliable for everyone if the market can maintain this stability

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:13:42 PM

IEO more popular than ICOs right now because many investor like for investing on IEO where could sell their investment after finished of IEO without thinking where is the exchange have to sell.
I am totally agree that IEO is more trending now so participating on ieo is also a good thing to do to make a huge profit, but off course we really need to find a great project so we can assure that our investment will be really worth it.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:25:51 PM

I am totally agree that IEO is more trending now so participating on ieo is also a good thing to do to make a huge profit, but off course we really need to find a great project so we can assure that our investment will be really worth it.
There is no way to get returns easily, and it is also true for IEOs. Therefore, if investors want to get returns from IEOs, they should spend their time to do their own research on exchanges run IEOs which they have interests in. Good exchanges might run good IEOs for investors. Bad exchanges, surely, will bring bad IEOs for investors.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:34:00 PM

There is no way to get returns easily, and it is also true for IEOs. Therefore, if investors want to get returns from IEOs, they should spend their time to do their own research on exchanges run IEOs which they have interests in. Good exchanges might run good IEOs for investors. Bad exchanges, surely, will bring bad IEOs for investors.
we should not confuse while choosing IEO.reputable exchanges such as binance and gate.io already proven on this.they launched many IEO and totally successfull after tradeable in their market.harmony, btt, sero and many other be example from good work .
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:50:38 PM

Yes, it is popular right now. But we cannot deny the fact that there are also disadvantages with this kind of fund raising projects. There will become lesser discrepancies regarding with the token issued by the project. Another thing is that, there are exchanges that may hype only the coins and later on, it will dump. Many things that IEO made specially when it comes in reforming the way how ICO treated their investors. More over, it serves as a new trend on how to buy tokens and fund the project.

farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:20:14 PM

IEO has now become popular because investors have the opportunity to get income relatively quickly, and not wait for months as it was in the ICO. Although 100% guarantee of earnings is not of course.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:26:15 PM

I recently read an analysis article, which stated that IEOs are being profitable for early round investors. And it was backed by sufficient amount of numbers.
However, only a dozen IEOs were chosen for the analyses and I am not convinced that throwing money left and right in IEOs is a good strategy right now.
Now matter if we are talking about IEOs, ICOs or STOs... there isn't interest in altcoins right now on the macro level.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:40:47 PM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.
With the current benefits that crypto brings, it has nothing. At the moment Crypto is not really useful, it is just a thing to invest in profits. And it was inherently gambling.
The IEO is really just about color, there is still a scam in IEO projects, and the project team and the exchange owners collude to sell products.
I am not interested in the IEO, I still like to invest in things of real value. For example, the coins are in the top 20.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:52:15 PM

if you take part in the ieo, then only from the top exchanges for the type of finance or bittrex

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:18:24 AM

IEO so far was popular, that's why some of the ICO project that didn't succeed after their token sales they've shifted in IEO, for thinking that with it they can able to meet success and to attract more investors while their campaign is running. Were on my part once the project campaign is under programs of the IEO has a big impact, so there is a big chance for me to join and participate with  it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: