Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is popular, what do you think? Will you participate?  (Read 19087 times)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:35:39 AM

my opinion about IEO. that the IEO is more effective than ICO. most ICO investors turned to investment in the IEO because it was promising and it was evident that many IEO projects succeeded in large exchanges such as Binance and perhaps that was one of the reasons that made the IEO increasingly attracted by ICO investors.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:59:55 AM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.
I just said my personal thoughts.

I have participated in IEO's and they are indeed a hot trend now since it provides liquidity and provides the assurance that us, investors needed. No one wants to get scammed and that's why we're now looking at IEO instead of ICO's which has scammed so many people. Though IEO's always have risks and its pretty hard to be a part of the campaign, I'm looking at another offering which is like an evolved IEO. if selected, you can buy a private sales-like price of a certain coin that is already in the exchange. All these doesn't erase the fact that everything will always have risks, you just have to play it smart and do your best to minimize casualties.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:20:08 PM

Yes. I participated in some IEOs and I will in upcoming IEOs. The ICO market was starting to fall last year. For many reasons like market conditions or lot of scammers or some failed project. So people are kind of afraid to invest. But after ieo market came everything changed. IEOs came with some great names on it and people are again interested in investment. But I will suggest there maybe be many good project but always do your own research and invest in the project which is good. That's it.

ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:38:27 AM

yes because they bring a lot of profit to investors. but in the same way, if the method of making investors lose, this method can no longer be popular.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:14:09 PM

The coin market ieo has turned the speculative coin into gambling. No matter whether the project is good or not, no one cares about it. The bear market project can't be used for money. Now, let's make a way. You can participate in the appointment, and then give you a few times the increase in the exchange. People may be able to earn some money. The secondary market is a long-term look at the market. It feels that this money is too buggy. Soon the money in the currency circle will be circled. A new project will come up with billions, but because of the turn With a few times the probability, it is difficult to stop the enthusiasm of the participation of the currency people, and may approach the ultimate method of cutting the leeks.

You are right, there are many things that we imagine when we want to participate in  IEO project ... with various ASSUMPTIONS like..This is a project that proposes and to avoid scammers. What is certain is that all hope that it is not in vain because it takes up our time and energy.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 05:28:33 PM

I always try to participate in IEO projects on the top stock exchanges, but because of the great desire of other people, it is not always possible to take part in the IEO project

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:04:49 AM

Despite the sufficient popularity of IEO, participation in most cases will bring a very modest profit, since there are still few really worthy honest promising projects.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:18:12 AM

IEOs have become popular of late because it offers simplicity, security and smooth token sales for both the project developers and investors. However, being an IEO does not guarantee the success of the project hence the usual performance of thorough research must be followed in order to identify the right IEOs to join.

Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:24:22 AM

IEO are popular, but now it is necessary to participate on good platforms too, for example I want to participate on the Binance platform and possibly on KuCoin, but will definitely not participate on Bittrex and YoBit platforms
Participating in IEO requires selection and careful research before investing because there are hundreds of IEO projects currently appearing in many different exchanges but it is best to join IEO projects at big exchange because liquidity will be better. I have participated in more than 6 IEO projects and most of them are big exchanges like Okex, Huobi, Binance because it gives me huge profits.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:49:36 PM

Participating in IEO requires selection and careful research before investing because there are hundreds of IEO projects currently appearing in many different exchanges but it is best to join IEO projects at big exchange because liquidity will be better. I have participated in more than 6 IEO projects and most of them are big exchanges like Okex, Huobi, Binance because it gives me huge profits.
IEOs are abundant nowadays, after huge success from early exchanges that run their IEOs months ago. Where there are abundance, there are scam ones hidden, and investors will have to struggle themselves to figure out which ones are good, and which ones are bad/ scam. You are smart because you only chose to invest in IEOs of big and reliable exchanges.

mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:00:23 PM

IEO is very popular now, but it is not very easy to participate in an IEO project, because nowadays there are a lot of people willing to participate and it is best to participate on top platforms such as Binance

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:31:23 PM

Now there are many projects that run IEO on several exchanges and unfortunately, a lot of IEO funds have been manipulated by irresponsible parties just to increase investor interest in investing, just to remind that scammers are also involved in IEO
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:39:32 PM

I think IEO is a new way, and better way to offering money from investors
Unlike old ICO, investors are most likely to lose there money if they made a wrong choice
but with IEO, the chance for a scam is very little, cause at least, you stil can sell it with invested price.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:00:42 AM

I think IEO is a new way, and better way to offering money from investors
Unlike old ICO, investors are most likely to lose there money if they made a wrong choice
but with IEO, the chance for a scam is very little, cause at least, you stil can sell it with invested price.
In fact, IEOs are not new, it started months ago, and it has become more difficult for projects can run successful IEOs from now. You are wrong that IEOs, in fact, are a strategy to do crowd-funding from investors, not to offer money to investors. Over time, investors will do learn from their past investment lessons, from ICOs, then IEOs, and they will become more carefully with their decisions, do their own in-depth research before spending money for IEOs.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:49:37 AM

Participated only on IEO listing with higher exchange market like binance, bittrex, kucoin and bitmax, never trying for investing your money in bad exchange because their IEO project have bad price.
And less volume as well, if the project will not gain volume, eventually it will die just like other ICO coins.
Though the competition in participating an IEO in big and popular exchange is hard, but it's really worth if you are successful as these coins will most likely pump in just a short period of time, and with their decent volume, that gives liquidity which gives better chance of success in the long run.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:42:44 AM

I recently took part in a lottery in binance.
not really IEO, but nevertheless I bought coins for bnb and was able to sell them profitably
I can say yes, I participated in and everything went well

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:04:13 AM

I will participate in IEO. IEO is very good in my opinion right now. In fact, I see that almost the average person likes to participate in IEO after ICO is the talk of the people.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:25:28 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2019, 12:19:06 AM by PuertoLibre

IEO is popular and I always participate in IEO, but I still have to be more selective in choosing IEO and I don't want to be at great risk by putting everything into IEO. because now I have to be able to adjust IEO conditions.
IEO is popular among the altcoin whales, they accumulate the cheap altcoins with participating in the IEO, the cheap tokens are used for both investing long term and dumping on the available exchanges depending on the particular preference of the IEO investor. In my humble opinion, the IEO model will lead to more development in the token sale and this improvement can be the endpoint of the ICOs. The market decides which projects will survive and which projects will disappear with time.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 01:44:33 PM

Wise in investing, even though IEO is popular now, for scammers to make a new way to launch the action. Research and research is one way to avoid scam projects. So always be careful when participating in the project.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 04:01:02 PM

It is correct that the IEO market is making round and many people are investing in IEO but every IEO will not give big returns.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: