Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is popular, what do you think? Will you participate?  (Read 19086 times)
lillobo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:29:53 PM

There is nothing big deal in IEOs. If the project team have money then they can launch their IEO in any reputed exchange. None of the exchanges are looking for the project specifications or its genuineness. They are looking for the money. Even if its a scam project, the exchange will list it in their launchpad if they get their listing fees.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:23:56 PM

IEOs have become popular of late because it offers simplicity, security and smooth token sales for both the project developers and investors. However, being an IEO does not guarantee the success of the project hence the usual performance of thorough research must be followed in order to identify the right IEOs to join.

Of course, the simpler and more convenient the platform for raising funds, the greater the desire to invest on it. However, all the top exchanges offering their launchers have quite serious and difficult conditions for participation in the sale, which greatly limits the number of possible participants. I take part in the IEO on Binance and Huobi with pleasure when I get such an opportunity.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 05:51:35 PM

So far you can see that it seems that the IEO trend has subsided, only a few IEOs on top exchanges are profitable, but participants have to spin the lottery with a very low chance of winning, and also bear the risk of holding exchange's token. Currently only a new trend following IEO can bring new inflow to the market.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

So far you can see that it seems that the IEO trend has subsided, only a few IEOs on top exchanges are profitable, but participants have to spin the lottery with a very low chance of winning, and also bear the risk of holding exchange's token. Currently only a new trend following IEO can bring new inflow to the market.

This was expected right? Exchanges such as Binance charge huge amounts as listing fee, and therefore only serious projects with good teams get listed there. And if you check Binance, only one or two IEOs would be listed at a time. But in the smaller exchanges, the listing fee is low and scammers are abundant. In many of the exchanges, as many as two dozen projects are listed at the same time.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:06:00 PM

I would but its getting quite risky out there as that enormous hype for IEOs is mostly gone. Sure, IEOs on top 3 exchanges are still providing solid returns, but it is just a matter of time when the whole thing will "collapse" as people are in it just for a quick flip.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:56:21 PM

This was expected right? Exchanges such as Binance charge huge amounts as listing fee, and therefore only serious projects with good teams get listed there. And if you check Binance, only one or two IEOs would be listed at a time. But in the smaller exchanges, the listing fee is low and scammers are abundant. In many of the exchanges, as many as two dozen projects are listed at the same time.
yup! you are right. indeed it would be more dangerous for investors to take part in IEO on a small exchange, i myself don't want to go there. and if i plan to join IEO in a large exchange, it seems like it will be very difficult to win.

so i just watched and was not interested in participating. i better invest in a coin that already has a name, i think it will be safer for me.

icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

Yes, the exchanges like binane find the way to create demand for their token - BNB, by holding and lottery program. Smaller exchanges
doesn't have ability to do that, so they try launching IEOs as much as possible, just to collect fee from that IEOs. They all follow the trend, and collect money in many different ways.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:53:29 PM

we consider this a new breakthrough. indeed the costs for listing are large, so a small exchange becomes a solution for new projects, but it turns out this invites problems too, it is indeed a dilemma, but this is what must be done to be able to bring the project to life. under these conditions, we ourselves must be careful in choosing projects for the many frauds that occur

pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:59:54 PM

yes IEO is indeed popular and even many investors today are joining them because they think investing in IEO is more profitable but for IEO registered in large exchanges such as binance. most investors make huge profits in the short term, if you are interested in that I suggest you invest in IEO binance.

daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:04:09 PM

Most IEOs that are scam are those IEOs they held their ieos in those exchanges that are just so low volume, no trades  unpopular and new to the market. You better stay away from these exchanges. Just look at to those IEOs held by top 50 cmc ranked exchanges.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:12:44 PM

Indeed, after a period of creating a strong and exciting atmosphere in the market, this trend is beginning to show weaknesses, many IEOs are no longer attractive because maybe investors have realized the method to succeed in this new game, so whales can hardly pump as originally. Besides, the face of the market does not seem so good, it affects more or less on other activities, IEO also gradually loses players, joining only for experienced investors, newbie and the average person will be a great risk

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:33:04 PM

only a few IEOs can survive today and become one of the profit makers. but maybe at least IEO can be one good step to overcome a project that is currently a lot of scam projects.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:52:57 PM

Currently, Ieo is one of the attractions for investors to invest because previously many investors have been deceived by the Ico project, investing in Ieo is now relatively safer than investing funds in Ico, but even so, we must also have to be careful in choosing ieo to avoid from loss.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:54:48 PM

The market is dicey and presently very bearish but that does not mean that people can't take the risk when they sight a good project. Some projects build investors from IEO and grow while some set up these mechanisms and collaborate with an exchange to scam people. So IEO is worth participating when the good projects come around.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:03:09 PM

I really appreciate IEO maybe I will try to participate in IEO. At present we are only tasked with choosing a good and potential type of IEO, so that in the future IEO can provide us with a profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:30:56 PM

I do not believe that IEOs are currently losing their popularity. In IEO, random people gradually ceased to participate, who thought that it was possible to get free money from every investment for free. It turned out that this is not so, even on popular exchanges you need to study projects and think about when it is better to sell them after listing in order to get maximum profit.
Of course, IEOs will not exist forever, but at the moment this is the safest way to invest.

wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:53:03 PM

IEO isn't as popular as it was a few months ago, but it's still possible to participate, but before I had more desire to participate in IEO, now I don't have that desire

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:12:04 PM

I feel more comfortable with IEO projects, especially if the IEO is running on big exchanges like Binance and similar trustworthy exchanges. With IEOs you can be assured at least that the token will be listed after the sale, which isn't the case for most ICO projects, and people investing in ICOs are forced to wait several months until the token gets listed.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:14:42 PM

I personally think it is good when the exchanges enable you to utilize ethereum or bitcoin to purchase IEO tokens. Be that as it may, when an investor first needs to claim the tokens of the exchange itself, this demoralizes the craving to contribute. I comprehend that such an approach of exchanges is vital for them to help their work, however no different, the sensations are not very charming from such a demeanor

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Rooivalk

Activity: 504
Merit: 155

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:59:12 PM

IEOs have already lost their popularity. Their popularity did not last long. I think this is due to the fact that the implementation of projects takes a long time and people start trading their coins too early.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: