Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs dead?  (Read 20124 times)
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:35:41 AM

I wouldn't say dead, this is because there are still some ico's that came out strong and profitable but because of all those scams that happened, people mow prefer IEO, that is the new trend also for IEO, the listing is sure.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:10:07 AM

I wouldn't say dead, this is because there are still some ico's that came out strong and profitable but because of all those scams that happened, people mow prefer IEO, that is the new trend also for IEO, the listing is sure.
nowadays there is a lot of fraud at the ICO and makes more investors not trust the ICO again. if this situation continues then I can say ICO will die. yeah I can see that now the new trend now is the IEO and many people like it. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Batalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:22:56 AM

The idea of it being dead is that there are more scams than actually successful ones. I wont blame people if they would say it but  i have had worked with a lot of ICO's and i got to agree that some of them stopped progressing once they had accumulated certain budgets. But it is also satisfying to see ICO's i have worked with go on to be in the market.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:46:45 AM

The idea of it being dead is that there are more scams than actually successful ones. I wont blame people if they would say it but  i have had worked with a lot of ICO's and i got to agree that some of them stopped progressing once they had accumulated certain budgets. But it is also satisfying to see ICO's i have worked with go on to be in the market.

Its true, a lot ICOs have success when listed in market. Many investor feel trauma when heard about ICOs because many ICOs reach hard cap target but when listed in market, the price not reflecting the target or market cap value not like the target.
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:54:04 AM

yes, I also see the same thing from 2018 to 2019, now there are a lot of ico that end up with fraud but there are ico that have successfully entered the market, but the price doesn't match the initial ico price but with the crypto rules I feel the fraud of ico will decrease

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:57:53 AM

nowadays there is a lot of fraud at the ICO and makes more investors not trust the ICO again. if this situation continues then I can say ICO will die. yeah I can see that now the new trend now is the IEO and many people like it. Smiley
ICO are good if it is still producing profit, but unfortunately, it's not producing anymore, the scam rate are getting higher thus investors are losing trust on it.
If IEO were not successful, we might not see an improvement in the market this year, let's be thankful that if ICO dies, IEO was born and getting the attention of investors now.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:05:47 AM

Indeed, the ICO is still not dead, but now the ICO has been left behind by many crypto investors because it is disappointing, and has moved to the IEO
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:09:09 AM

ico is not over, the fact is that ico is still growing and is followed by a number of bounty hunters and investors. my suggestion is that before you join the ico project, it's better to take the time to research the entire contents of the project before joining it, I'm still sure there are ico that deserve to be followed

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:32:21 AM

The arrival of the IEO is causing the trend to move unexpectedly. Currently, investors are no longer interested in ICO projects, and they are only interested in IEO projects. The IEO is adversely affecting the ICO, and I think that in the future the ICO may be killed. And only the IEO is used until a new form appears.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:38:28 AM

The arrival of the IEO is causing the trend to move unexpectedly. Currently, investors are no longer interested in ICO projects, and they are only interested in IEO projects. The IEO is adversely affecting the ICO, and I think that in the future the ICO may be killed. And only the IEO is used until a new form appears.
It can happen if everything around the marketplace will be joined by the developers to use IEO instead, wth the performance of IEO from big
exchange that offers the service, investors changing minds and now eyeing to move and invest.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:42:17 AM

I personally do not think that ICOs are dead, they have just evolved. They have evolved to IEOs which is more better than ICOs. And the major reason for this is because of the shortcomings of ICOs (like fraudulent activities, trust, etc)

yes and the arrival of the current IEO project does not mean that ICO has died or is not liked by investors, of course there are still many users who take part in the ICO project. I don't think we can compare any projects. the most important thing for us as users is to always be vigilant before taking part in any project.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:45:54 AM

The ICOs are still coming and running but not that much of as was in the year of 2017. Now, one more concept is running mostly is the IEO which is the Initial Exchange Offer. Here the investors directly purchase the token from the exchange first time. It is some how regulated by the exchanges as per the exchange regulations. But, still you can invest in the ICO as the bull market is ahead.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:11:28 AM

for me the ICOs are not completely dead, they just need more control over it. since most of the ICOs in recent years did not comply with their promises.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:21:34 AM

In my opinion i think ICOs are upgraded IEO. It's just an exchange lauching the coin. ICOs are not completely dead. It's technology envisioned and they are ideas put to it that others projects want to follow.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:40:01 AM

In my opinion i think ICOs are upgraded IEO. It's just an exchange lauching the coin. ICOs are not completely dead. It's technology envisioned and they are ideas put to it that others projects want to follow.
well, they are almost the same, only the potential for IEO is greater than ICO. nowadays, people are more interested in the IEO than the ICO. maybe slowly, sales will switch to the IEO and leave the ICO. but, we do not know for sure, whether the ICO will be completely abandoned or not.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:43:06 AM

This change is due to ico itself unable to produce profits for investors and also the losses due to the scam projeck. finally the IEO became the transition that exists and currently in its statistics gives a big advantage

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:59:03 AM

ICO is not die and never been die.
I know all people here think if ICO is just place with scam and fraud.
but not at all ICO like that, i can still see the good ICO and it is real project and get success with it.
ICO need rules standard security system to make investor believe again in ICO.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:25:55 AM

Sincerely you won't be wrong if you believe that. Like, when was the last time you heard about ICO? Then when was the last time you heard about IEO? The answer is clear, one is taking over while the other (ICO) is ceasing to exist. IEOs are taking over as they proved to be more safer than ICO.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:48:32 AM

in my opinion ICO almost died when it passed 2018, only a few ICOs were successful in 2018 and the rest were scam and failed to reach the softcap. in 2019 I think ICO is still running smoothly according to their roadmap and has reached the softcap.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:31:48 AM

Yep. I honestly don't know a single ICO that has been running successfully in the last couple of months.
Really all projects either directly switched to an IEO or added an IEO shortly after the ICO was completed.
Let's see how long the IEO hype will last and what comes next.  Cheesy

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: