Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2020, 06:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [need DT] using multiple account, trading merit, self-talking, trading trust  (Read 2211 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 12:22:31 PM

I have even asked Crypto mania to not merit my posts at one time when there was a lot of accusations and red paint for merit abuse on the forum.

I can't find my PM but this is the answer I got from Crypto mania back then.
If you are real friends on offline with same house then why you have bothered to communicate via forum PM? Is not that you have pre-plan what you should do if you expose?

Later there was a post from Theymos on the forum that there is no red paint for merits so I stopped to be worried about and merited further all good posts.
Had theymos told you to abuse merit with Alts?

Your friends don't write you a PM's here when they have something to tell you?

I don't know why you will ruin my account? Because I helped somebody?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 12:24:55 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 01:38:32 PM by wwzsocki

I have sent a PM to Marlboroza that we are actually together right now here in my home with Crypto mania and we can talk using skype and show that we are different persons but he never responded to me.

Red paint is given - mission accomplished.

If there is KYC on the forum I don't have any problems to do it together wit Crypto mania if this helps.

Coolcryptovator
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 1089

Crypto Exchange - Secure & Anonymous

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 12:32:52 PM

I don't know why you will ruin my account? Because I helped somebody?
Am I not helping peoples? I never hold my smerit, once I received any merit then I spend it around forum. But it doesn't mean I have to send it on my friend account. However, I will never mind even you send all merit to your friend. But you have proved yourself that both account belongs to same person by using same mail, eth address and telegram. That's my point why I tagged you. A court will judge based on evidence you have provided, not based on emotions.

No, since there is lot of instant messenger. Forum PM isn't instant by the way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▄▄█████▄▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄
▄█████▀███████▀█████▄
████████▀███▀████████
██████████████████
████████▄███▄████████
▀▀▀▀██████▄██████▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
▄▄█████▄▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀██▄
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
████████████▀████████
▀█████████████▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
Trusted by ✔
MONERO
& DASH
|◆  OVER 115 COINS 
◆  FIXED RATE 
◆  NO REGISTRATION 
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 01:01:06 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 01:42:25 PM by wwzsocki

...But you have proved yourself that both account belongs to same person by using same mail, eth address and telegram. That's my point why I tagged you. A court will judge based on evidence you have provided, not based on emotions...

I have explained everything in details. Never hide that we know each other.

Crypto mania left in my trust rating that he joined Bitcointalk because of me and we are friends almost a year ago.

During last year I have posted multiple times on the forum that we know each other and posted screens in my first posts here in this thread.

I haven't abused any forum rules and you never proved beyond any doubt that this is my account.

And in court, all ambiguities are taken in favor of the accused.

No, since there is lot of instant messenger. Forum PM isn't instant by the way.

So because you are not using PM's then I shouldn't too? Especially if Crypto mania doesn't have Telegram.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 01:12:57 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 01:37:24 PM by wwzsocki

He doesn't have Telegram at all and that is why he used my nick. I didn't know about this but is this against forum rules?

Hmm that's weird. He has access to the forum, and his "own account," but not his own Telegram? Telegram is incredibly easy to install and set up, whether you have a PC or mobile device.

After this post, I checked latest @Crypto Mania writings to find more proves and here is his last post in which he says that he doesn't have Telegram at all.

Then why would he put yours down in a bounty registration? That's what alt accounts do.

After reading through your post history, I notice the two accounts are never online at the same time, unless they are talking to each other. There's not much overlap in account activity except for the they are responding to each other. For example:

6/23/18 – 6/26/18: both have a gap in posting
6/26 2:36 AM – 5:18 AM: wwzsocki
6/26 7:55 AM – 5:19 PM: crypto mania
6/26 5:35 PM – 6/27 4:33 AM: wwzsocki
6/27 6:54 AM: crypto mania
6/27 6:10 PM – 6/28 3:50 PM: wwzsocki
6/28 3:59 PM – 8:29 PM: crypto mania
6/28 9:02 PM – 6/29 7:10 AM: wwzsocki
6/29 5:54 PM: crypto mania
6/30 12:13 AM – 8:32 AM: wwzsocki
6/30 6:51 PM – 7/1 12:14 AM: crypto mania
7/1 2:02 AM: wwzsocki (replies to crypto mania)
7/1 2:41 AM: crypto mania
7/1 5:21 AM – 7:53 PM: wwzsocki

In addition, both accounts tend to comment in the same threads, about the same projects, and have extremely similar viewpoints about everything crypto related. They even use the same phrases:

This is just great news!!! They are testing the bridge using random users and ask for feedback on Twitter. As for now, nobody reported any problems so we can see this implementation go live any second.

This is just great news to share in last hours of ICO. I don't know any other program which started cards pre-order so fast and Investa team says that this card will be fully functional in few weeks.

So quiet here, no updates, no conversations. Already death project? Will be nice if anybody from the team will explain current situation.

Is this project already death?? There is no update from weeks and the page isn't working since then.

A few days ago, a shocking article by Jason Bloomberg appeared in the Forbes magazine entitled "Is Rippel to scam?", In which the author proves that Rippel (XRP) is simply a scam.

The author thoroughly analyzed Rippel's business model and came to the shocking conclusion that it is simply a typical "scam" and "pump and dump".

I was very interested in this article because Rippel (XRP) and its protocol have long been not liked in the crypto world. Criticized many times by the community for not meeting any standards of cryptocurrency.

Yes, let's talk about this infamous Rippel because this can be a crypto saver.

Each one of these bits of information on its own isn't enough to warrant suspicion but when you add all the examples together, its pretty compelling argument that you are behind both accounts.

Because I have asked about death project and Crypto mania did this same doesn't prove anything.

This is possible that Crypto Mania used my posts as a role model but to say that this is my account is just too much.

I have seen multiple times people are making this error when talking about Ripple. I was one of them for a long time.

I have answered all your questions and published all counter proves.

There is no activity on this ETH wallet from the time I have given him to Crypto Mania. There is nothing wrong that he wears my ref links. And this is not against the forum rules to use same Telegram username. Merits only awarded to quality posts - no abuse either.

I get red paint from two members but nobody proved without a doubt that I have an alt account so far.

And in court, all ambiguities are taken in favor of the accused.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1804

Exchange Bitcoin quicky--https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 03:09:40 PM

If you are real friends on offline with same house then why you have bothered to communicate via forum PM? Is not that you have pre-plan what you should do if you expose?
Hah, because it is normal to talk to your friends via PM, even thought you live next door.

I just sent a PM to @Crypto Mania but he is not available now to take a part in this discussion.
sometimes he is with a laptop in my home and we are browsing together or next door.
we are actually together right now here in my home

Hmm...talks with his closest friend using personal messaging system.

He even translated my threads to English (because I told him to do so to get more merits) and we interacted there as a friend, please go and check.
So you told "him" to post something which you have posted and then you merited your own words?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3371857.msg35343659#msg35343659
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054545.msg47116430#msg47116430
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4694307.msg42370203#msg42370203

You are right added 2FA to my guide, thanks.
Oh!

I have sent a PM to Marlboroza that we are actually together right now here in my home with Crypto mania and we can talk using skype and show that we are different persons but he never responded to me.
That will prove that you and your friend talked to me via skype, nothing else.

Stop accusing @Wwzsocki he did nothing wrong besides he helps me to start with crypto.
Interesting choice of words.
In case you didn't notice, no one is accusing specifically wwzsocki. OP accused accounts crypto mania and wwzsocki.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 2019

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:15:36 PM

I'm very conflicted.. :/

████████████████████████████
████████▀▀ █▀ █▀ ▀██████████
█████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████▀     ▀  ▀████████
███████▀ ▀  ▄█▀▀▀█▀▀████████
██████▄      █▄  ▀▀  ▀██████
██████         ▄▄█▄ ▄ ▀█████
█████ ▄         ▀▀ ▄ ▀ █████
██████▌          █▀█▀ ▐█████
███████  ▄▌         ▄ ██████
████████▄█         ▄████████
█████████▀     ▄▄ ▄█████████
████████████████████████████
.JACKMATE'S...........
MAJESTIC..
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
..WIN 1 BITCOIN ON EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY..
████████████████████████████████
████████████▀█▀ ▀█▀█▀███████████
███████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████▀▄ ██▀▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀█████████
███████▀ ▀█████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████████
███████▀▄████████▀  ▀█ █▐███████
███████ ▀█████████▄█▀▀██ ███████
████████ ███▀██████ ▄ ██ ███████
████████▌▐▀▄ ██████████ ▄███████
█████████▄██▌▐█████▀██ █████████
████████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄██████████
████████████████████████████████
.JOIN US - IT'S FREE! .
r1s2g3

Activity: 658
Merit: 388

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:00:53 PM
Merited by bones261 (2)

I'm very conflicted.. :/

There is no conflict of interest Hhampuz , I do not trust a person who can share private key with the neighbor,share email with neighbor.
Think yourself, I guess you will easily get the answer.

As far Cryptomania  profile is considered :

wwzsocki sent 72/208 = 34.6 % of Merit to cryptomania.

Crypto mania received 72 merit in total 92 Merit  =  78.2% merit from wwzsocki .

Cryto mania sent 44/46  =95.5% of the total merit to wwzsocki .

Your email,ETH address are personal to you, stop sharing them.

I am alive
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1237

Can I merit you with some Flags? 🚩

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:34:01 PM

What is even better @Crypto mania has registered his account from my IP address when he was by me at home.
Lmao, you're a fucking joke mate and terrible at lying.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
BitCryptex

Activity: 826
Merit: 1154

Write @BitCryptex or quote my post to notify me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:24:12 PM

might be worth looking into these as well, seems to be a lot of merit passed amongst these accounts in particular (in addition to the two mentioned in op).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1925869
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1697068
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=830898

ill try and look through a bit later when i have time.

There aren't many posters on our local board so merit is often sent between same members. However, as a merit source, I don't agree with how some posts were awarded - that's highly subjective. I haven't read the whole thread yet.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:23:34 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 09:10:11 PM by wwzsocki

I wanted like until now only answer to all of these posts above in one post summarize everything, but I have this filling that somebody is targeting me and all of this is made for a purpose.

Because of this, I will from now answer to all of the accusations or questions one by one with a detailed explanation.

This accusation is based on a simple lie and nobody proved that this is my alt account.

I never braked any forum rules and not deserve to be mistrusted because of this.

This two members mistrusted me just after my first answer in this thread. This looks like I was sentenced long before.

I have written multiple times during last year that we know each other because I knew that we are connected in many ways and was aware of such accusation, even more, I have written about this on the forum and quoted already in this thread.

I don't see anything special, bad or suspicious in handing over to a friend an ETH address with a few bucks and worthless tokens, and Gmail address or my Telegram username which everybody knows and can use without my knowledge (which was the case).

To bring new connection examples all over again only shows that somebody does it on purpose to cover my other answers and just drop more shit on me.

A lot of people will never read more as one-third of this thread and all they find is a lot of examples of connected accounts and looking at the accusation thread title they will judge me in a second.

...that's highly subjective. I haven't read the whole thread yet.

Even such an answer which is "subjective" brings nothing new but shows me in a bad light as a merit abuser even I am not and given all my merits to many members.

Despite we know each other we have never braked any forum rules. I just helped my friend with ETH address and email.

I can share this with hall world if somebody wants please just ask me and I will send you a password to this Gmail account ofertyww@gmail.com and keys to this ETH 0x389Fd36aDe499b71da9FD651D092e6a167eb3cEc address. To prove how not important they are to me and yes I will share it with everyone.

Finally, I am accused to use PM here on the forum and I think that is just too much.

This was the first time I have helped somebody with no experience whatsoever in cryptocurrencies and with lack of computer knowledge to dive into this space and did it only because I was asked for. I found that very hard to explain everything and we needed weeks before he could do something on his own and during this time, we had a little disagreement because of money invested and for some time, we acted little more officially in threads of this projects. I think, that all of this only shows, that we indeed are to different people, who know each other and is not an alt account.

An alt account doesn't write in trust annotation that knows the other account and is his neighbor. This is almost Two years from the time of registration and only at the start, you see my influence on this account. We are both not native English speakers, so there could be that we use sometimes two same words in a phrase. We have talked about many projects and I tried to learn him how to write quality posts and this is stated in trust annotation. I can only blame google translate for this and Grammarly, we both use. Additionally, I am on this forum 24 hours per day in last year and this other account only a few times in a week and only straight in projects he is invested in. If you only think about this case, not having in mind an alt account, you would see nothing suspicious in such behavior.

All similarities in posting style that they find are: "project already death??" and "Rppel". Rippel mistake is obvious because we discussed Ripple many times and I did this mistake, so he did it too. And this first sentence: "project already death??" was used so many times on the forum to death projects that you can literally say that half of the accounts here is my alt. And I used the sentence "death project" somewhere at the end of my post and he used at the start. That are two totally different posts.

I am in the 200 of most merited members on the forum and he struggles to get a few merits. If I will not support him, he will be getting nothing and leave the forum and I don't want that to happen and I supported his account but never abused any forum rules and awarded only good posts or this once important to me. My posting style is different, I never quote hall posts only cut them and my writings are much better than his. I separate phrases, use commas, and many favicons which are not to find on the forum. Never seen the other account doing this. I am almost non stop on the forum 24 hours a day and post a lot which is 60 to 70 posts and he is only a few times a week and posts almost nothing which is 1or 2 posts. I start threads (almost 60) and he did one (because I advised doing so). I see nothing similar in these two accounts. With the number of posts, I am writing, I could open a second account and until now be a Senior member with no problem.

Please treat me as innocent until the guilt is proven and all ambiguities should be taken in favor of the accused and not vice versa.

ene1980

Activity: 1134
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:26:07 AM

There is nothing wrong in helping a friend and sharing things with him and informing about this site, but i have a few doubts after reading everything you said.

We know each other for almost a decade we live door to door. I trust him with a few bucks on ETH address and he wears my ref links. Is this against the forum rules?
Why is this a problem if we are shouting all around the forum that we know each other and that we are close friends?
I just sent a PM to @Crypto Mania but he is not available now to take a part in this discussion.
I am happy, I did it just after @Crypto Mania registered because now, I have evidence to defend myself against somebody who is hiding against a newbie account.
You said you are living door to door for a decade and if that is the case and if you think you are accused of something, what is the first thing you do, PM him about the issue and wait indefinitely or make a call and clarify this ASAP  Roll Eyes. Since you said you are living nearby and close friends for a decade i am certain that you have his phone number.

He doesn't have Telegram at all and that is why he used my nick, I assume. I didn't know about this but is this against forum rules?
I can't do anything if @Crypto Mania is doing newbie mistakes.
Do you think I will be so stupid to use same ETH address, usernames and ref links in my alt account? I will be tagged at first application to a signature campaign.
You know very well that all it takes to have a Telegram account is a phone and a phone number and how easy it is to install in your friends mobile. Since you are a user here for a long time you very well know that people will connect you with those and thousands of users got tagged and you mentioned that you know that very well, without your permission how can he use your telegram account, that is not a newbie mistake.
About ETH address and ref links, you can see many are caught using alt accounts because they can be connected and yes you are stupid enough to share the address while it takes a few minutes to create a ETH address even if he does not know shit about anything, you can keep the private key and send the address, what is so difficult if you are aware of the forum rules, so who is to be blamed here.

Yes, we have this is a bounty address. As you see in the title "ofertyww" means bounty, offers in Polish. Later he registered ofertywww@gmail.com.
I have shared all knowledge with @Crypto mania at the beginning and helped to join bounties of good projects which I thought will be successful after research.
You have to remember that not everybody is 18 or 20. There are guys like me or him after the '50s and not a computer geek.
Even to create a new email address is a problem don't mention new wallets on ETH because is black magic for such people.
You really do not need to be a geek to create a mail ID, he knows how to join a bounty but does not have a clue about creating a mail ID Roll Eyes.

Note: There is too much evidence against you and let the community decide on what to do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Report to moderator
Veleor

Activity: 840
Merit: 1409

Èñj𥠆hê §ïlêñ¢ê

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:08:09 AM

He doesn't have Telegram at all and that is why he used my nick, I assume. <...>

Cryptomania mentioned in April 2018 that he has a Telegram.

<...> I got few messages on Telegram because I have the same username and they are looking for new accounts and offer to buy merits for 5$ per 1merit. This is just insane. How to deal with that, where are fair chances and all because of merits system. <...>
(Archive)
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 07:27:19 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 07:37:53 AM by wwzsocki

He doesn't have Telegram at all and that is why he used my nick, I assume. <...>

Cryptomania mentioned in April 2018 that he has a Telegram.

<...> I got few messages on Telegram because I have the same username and they are looking for new accounts and offer to buy merits for 5$ per 1merit. This is just insane. How to deal with that, where are fair chances and all because of merits system. <...>
(Archive)

One more time he used my Telegram username without my knowledge. Everybody can because I have shared it multiple times.

From what I know he doesn't have Telegram because he wrote about this in the last post.

Thank you for your reply. I hope to hear some answers soon. I have no Telegram so I can't access this group.
I think this should be no problem to answer if you posted my questions there.
I hope to hear honest answers.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 08:22:28 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 12:16:45 PM by wwzsocki

There is nothing wrong in helping a friend and sharing things with him and informing about this site, but i have a few doubts after reading everything you said.

You said you are living door to door for a decade and if that is the case and if you think you are accused of something, what is the first thing you do, PM him about the issue and wait indefinitely or make a call and clarify this ASAP  Roll Eyes. Since you said you are living nearby and close friends for a decade i am certain that you have his phone number.

This is very good that you ask that question. Of course, I have called him and sent a message.

You know very well that all it takes to have a Telegram account is a phone and a phone number and how easy it is to install in your friends mobile.

Yes, I know that this takes only a few minutes to install Telegram, but believe me, if I don't have to, I will never download it. Took me a very long time to do this. When I downloaded it, I was sure that I will be called with advertising or spammy offers and I am sure a lot of people think exactly the same way. Of course, this is not the case and Telegram is a great app. Like, I said, I am not a young guy. I am almost 50 and for grown-up people, it takes a second before we download something.

About ETH address and ref links, you can see many are caught using alt accounts because they can be connected and yes you are stupid enough to share the address while it takes a few minutes to create an ETH address even if he does not know shit about anything, you can keep the private key and send the address, what is so difficult if you are aware of the forum rules, so who is to be blamed here.

Yes, I agree with you that many are caught using the same ETH address but this case is different. From the time I have handed over this address there is almost no activity. There are no withdrawals, no money involved. There are no deposits made from other ETH addresses. At this time I wasn't thinking about alt accounts when I was helping him. If I would create an alt you can be sure that I will use everything different but I wasn't thinking about this at that time. After a few months, I started to see a wave of banned alt accounts and investigations started where this same ETH addresses, social media accounts, emails were involved, and shown as evidence. At this time I realized that we are connected too in many ways, and started to inform forum about this. I was afraid that somebody will mistrust me because of our connection. After some time I stopped to be worried because our connection was declared on the forum, and all these ETH addresses involved in bounty abuse behave differently. There were multiple tokens from bounties sent from a few different addresses to one, and all these addresses were from alt accounts involved in same bounties and airdrops on a massive scale. Or there were multiple tokens sent from many to one address, and so on. You don't find such suspicious activity on this ETH 0x389Fd36aDe499b71da9FD651D092e6a167eb3cEc account. What is better from the time I give this address there are almost no transactions. You can clearly see that he needed an ETH address only to sign up in a bounty. That is why I thought, ok these guys are caught because this is a farm of alts and they abuse everything. My case is different I informed the forum that we know each other a year ago and repeated this multiple times until today and never do anything against the forum rules.

You really do not need to be a geek to create a mail ID, he knows how to join a bounty but does not have a clue about creating a mail ID Roll Eyes.

Why this is so hard to grasp. This is the email used for bounties and I have plenty of them. He knew about this and ask me to use them. Why not?

I have multiple ofertyww@gmail.com addresses and believe me I will use a different one if I register an alt account.

If you wish you can send me an email to any of this email addresses (only sent me a PM before):
ofertyww@gmail.com, ofertyww1@gmail.com, ofertyww2@gmail.com, ofertyww3@gmail.com .... ofertyww8@gmail.com and all between them 4,5,6,7 and many more.
He knew about this and simply asked to use one of them. He even didn't ask for password because was not needed. That was only for the bounty.
Some people are not so good with computers and to create an email, wallets, download apps, remember keys and save them in a safe place, etc. is just too much. Especially if you don't know anything about cryptocurrencies.

After 2 bounty campaigns and some missed investment, he just lost his attention to crypto. Additionally, the crypto market crashed and for some time we had quiet weeks because of the money involved. From this time he is only sometimes on the forum and posts almost nothing only in threads we have invested. I post every day a lot of posts. If this would be my alt I would write posts there every day to rank up fast, other ways why would I need one alt account? You can see all this in our post history, and match with my statements.

There is too much evidence against you and let the community decide on what to do

I never hid that these accounts are connected. I have written about this multiple times on the forum and in my trust annotations. We are invested in the same projects and I supported him here on Bitcointalk, which I think is not wrong. I really don't know what could I do more to inform the community about this that we know each other close?

We can do a KYC to prove that we are different people. Additionally, we never break any forum rules so this should be enough.  I would be happy to disclose more information. This is strictly private info and I won't do it in the open, but there is no problem to do this with forum admins.  

This is an anonymous forum, and we don't have to say that we know each other. The most important thing is forum rules, and they were never abused.

logfiles
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 446

Citizen of The Bitcoin Republic

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 08:51:30 AM
Merited by Harkorede (1)

Man, this is real bad and I doubt so many people will believe you here. I have tried to read through and the worst things you did where to;
- Circulate huge amounts of Merit between yourselves
- Use same email
- Use same telegram
- Exchange trust ratings without any reference
etc
Knowing how this forum operates and how abusers get caught, If it was helping your friend that you were trying to do, then you shouldn't have done the said mistakes above in the first place because sooner or later, things will catch up with you.
You should have encouraged him to create him own personalized email or telegram. I mean, we have got to start from somewhere right?

I have read each reason from you for the above happenings but people will not believe you even if it were true. Alt accounts have been busted in past doing the same thing as you did and no one will think that your case is special.

Like you said we are anonymous here, and we don't really need to know each other but when members see something unusual with involves abuse of trust or merit, then they will put you on the spot light. I thought you should be knowing that by now.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
Veleor

Activity: 840
Merit: 1409

Èñj𥠆hê §ïlêñ¢ê

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:55:28 AM

One more time he used my Telegram username without my knowledge. Everybody can because I have shared it multiple times.

Did your Facebook name also used by Cryptomania without your knowledge?

(Archive)

Coolcryptovator
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 1089

Crypto Exchange - Secure & Anonymous

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 09:07:31 AM

This two members mistrusted me just after my first answer in this thread. This looks like I was sentenced long before.
@wwzsocki I can't reply all of your post due to my journey. But I want to point you that, even I don't know you before made this thread so there is no question that I tagged you for any other reason. Have you talked with me before ? Infant remember exactly.

Whatever you did with your friend/alt account, I were not bothered to tag you if you were not involved with merit trading. Alt account is allowed but merit trading with alt disallowed .  You continue meriting on same user increase the suspicion and someone bothered to create thread. Based on all the evidence I think you deserve tag. Otherwise other people's will do same mistake.

I am really not fan of destroy any account just for little mistakes. But you have done many mistakes. All the mistakes can't be coincidences. You defensive reply isn't going to change my mind. If you like you can create your reputation thread. If other DT members think I have done wrong with you then they could leave you counter feedback's or perhaps my feedback will turn into neutral.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▄▄█████▄▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄
▄█████▀███████▀█████▄
████████▀███▀████████
██████████████████
████████▄███▄████████
▀▀▀▀██████▄██████▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
▄▄█████▄▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀██▄
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
████████████▀████████
▀█████████████▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
Trusted by ✔
MONERO
& DASH
|◆  OVER 115 COINS 
◆  FIXED RATE 
◆  NO REGISTRATION 
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 09:32:47 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 10:26:42 AM by wwzsocki

Man, this is real bad and I doubt so many people will believe you here. I have tried to read through and the worst things you did where to;
- Circulate huge amounts of Merit between yourselves
- Use same email
- Use same telegram
- Exchange trust ratings without any reference
etc
Knowing how this forum operates and how abusers get caught, If it was helping your friend that you were trying to do, then you shouldn't have done the said mistakes above in the first place because sooner or later, things will catch up with you.
You should have encouraged him to create him own personalized email or telegram. I mean, we have got to start from somewhere right?

I have read each reason from you for the above happenings but people will not believe you even if it were true. Alt accounts have been busted in past doing the same thing as you did and no one will think that your case is special.

Like you said we are anonymous here, and we don't really need to know each other but when members see something unusual with involves abuse of trust or merit, then they will put you on the spot light. I thought you should be knowing that by now.

I can only agree with you. Yes, I wasn't thinking about all these emails and eth addresses because I was not creating an alt account only helped somebody.

If I would create an alt account, believe me, I would think about these things.

You have to remember that all these alt accounts abused bounties and airdrops on a massive scale. There was no doubt they were connected alt accounts. They spammed this forum, sent multiple tokens to this same addresses, participate in the same bounties, airdrops and so on. You will not find such activity on this ETH address which I handed over.

At this time there weren't so many investigations on the forum. I am not a frequent reputation and meta section reader or poster because I don't like to be involved in personal fights so I spotted these investigations bit too late. When investigations started at a massive scale that was the time when I realized that I could be a target too and informed forum about our connection.

What else could I do?

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 09:39:53 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 11:20:16 AM by wwzsocki

Did your Facebook name also used by Cryptomania without your knowledge?

(Archive)

Yes, I have shared all these accounts with him because this is not against bounty rules and I had and still have 5000 followers in them, which give maximal stakes. One could use this same Twitter, Facebook in different bounties.

Not only facebook account but Twitter too and also don't see anything suspicious here. These accounts were made, only for one purpose, which is bounty. You will not find any personal information or photos in these accounts, all names are fake.

I said a few times already that there are multiple connections between us because we know each other very well and I was active helping him to start with this forum, cryptocurrencies and bounties. These were the last months before the market crashed and he made only one or two bounties and lost his attention.

Put yourself in my position. He doesn't have such massive accounts and only his original Facebook with family photos and info. I knew how long it takes to build an account and that was important to have one now so I shared mine.

As I said above I can share these accounts with anybody on the world. Email ofertyww@gmail.com, Eth 0x389Fd36aDe499b71da9FD651D092e6a167eb3cEc address, Facebook, Twitter. They mean nothing to me.

If somebody is interested just sent me a PM.

If I can share them with anybody is this still so uncommon that I shared them with a friend?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.