Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

My first experience with bitcoin was very bad, back in 2014 I wast start using bitcoin as  a faucet player, I claim many faucets for earn some bitcoins, but when a complete day I claim bitcoin and calculate my earning that was only less than 0.001BTC.. then I decided to leave bitcoin, but one of my friends make a faucet and gifted me, then I start using bitcoin again but as a faucet owner.
When I first started with Bitcoin my experience never be explained. My heart drizzling with joy to that I am a bitcoiner. Now really i am a bitcoiner.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

I read several months about Bitcoin before I decided to get a bit and try it out.
So I informend myself pretty well I think which wallet I would like to use and how and where to get some Bitcoin.
Therefore my first experience had been pretty good.

As a beginner my experiences in Bitcoin when I first started is very confusing. There's a lot of questions bother in my mind on how to do it and how to get into of it. I started asking with my co-employee who was already expert users of bitcoin. He explained a lot of information about this crytocurrency and teach me how to join forums to get started into. So, I am very lucky that I have a very good and kind person (my co-employee) who helps and teach me of what really bitcoin is. I started like this and I'm thankful and quite happy about this scenario. A good started experience for me in knowing bitcoin.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

Well obviously, all of us here started as dumb people about crypto currencies. The only thing that I know has made a difference is the time when we got engaged in this industry and how more dedicated an individual is from another that he puts great efforts into learning and into earning. Although not all of us got scammed, I can say that it is completely natural to happen when you wanna succeed. You will take risks and suffer consequences of your mistakes but learn from them and become better at what you do. I am glad that I haven't been scammed yet. And it is all thanks to the experiences of others that I have read that I have managed to keep myself away from those things. But I still have a lot to learn and looking at my portfolio, I literally cannot say that I am even a bit close to having a financial freedom. But even so, I am willing to give my all for my dreams and I believe that I can reach it if I just put the effort into it. good day.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

When I first started with Bitcoin, I learned to make a mistake by never making a mistake in the course of making a mistake myself, even when I had a sia coin and I got 250 and I was excited and sold it when it was 270. Maybe it was a fall but I learned that sia coin 350-360 it is the most logical move.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

my friends advised me to deal with crypto currency. Initially unknown, as a rule, causes a sense of apprehension, but having communicated with knowledgeable people and practically immersing myself in the process, I estimated the possibilities of this currency.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

I knew back in 2010 that this will be huge but I haven't money to invest. If I know that 500$ will be enough to be a millionaire I would invest for sure but I thought that min investment should be 5000 to 10.000 and I couldn't afford it. I have mined few BTC on my regular old laptop back then. After that litecoin mining and trade of course.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

What I when I first found out about bitcoin was to research about it. That's always my first instinct, I did research and I was very impressed with what I found so I invested what I could but didn't buy much. I wish I had bought more now.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

What I when I first found out about bitcoin was to research about it. That's always my first instinct, I did research and I was very impressed with what I found so I invested what I could but didn't buy much. I wish I had bought more now.
I started bitcoin without any knowledge at all, so what I did is I am exploring myself, asking my cousin who invited me here on what are the basic things that I need to start at, and many more, willingness is the key if you are still starting to learn, it took time before you know everything just be patient.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

when I started looking for a bitcoin, I started with the faucet. I think, when I joined many faucet, I can get a lot of bitcoin. but, I think it was a very long time, until I know this forum, and start looking for bitcoin with signature
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Hearing bitcoin for the first time is very strange, I have no idea what it is . But because of my desire to know and how it works, the benefits and benefits I can get. I learned a lot to learn and still learn.
philanthropister

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

Had pretty much good experience starting from the early days.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
Merited by CryptoBry (2)

I just started last month in bitcoin, my friend told me about it in that time bitcoin was very popular in our place so i started learning about it, at first i spend my time in reading and joining different Bitcoin discussion and other cryptocurrency discussions, after i learn many things about bitcoin i started asking and commenting here in the forum, and after that i didn't know that there is such thing as Campaigns here where you can earn bitcoin, After that i started joining different campaigns and hoping that i can earn to
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

Starting here in bitcoin was never been so easy, I do my research on this and finding web to sign up but I always fail, it was a friend who introduce me to this bitcoin talk, at first it was not really easy because I dont understand the term uses but as I read the forum I understand many of it, including rules. So now I can say that I understand btc at least 30% there were many more to study.. And i,m willing to learn everything so I continue researching.
poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

I just started last month in bitcoin, my friend told me about it in that time bitcoin was very popular in our place so i started learning about it, at first i spend my time in reading and joining different Bitcoin discussion and other cryptocurrency discussions, after i learn many things about bitcoin i started asking and commenting here in the forum, and after that i didn't know that there is such thing as Campaigns here where you can earn bitcoin, After that i started joining different campaigns and hoping that i can earn to

The first contact with Bitcoin was at the college meeting. After seeing the news about Bitcoin on one site, slowly pay attention to it. Then the money is not great.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

When I started bitcoin,  I have many experiences.  At first,  I taught that earning money from bitcoin is very because that is what I heard and see know my classmates who are doing it.  They are only using their mobile phones and they are earning too much.  But then I realized that it is not really easy to earn in bitcoin.  When you want to earn I'm posting. You need to create an account and ranked it up for you to earn money. This is very hard considering that ranking up nowadays is very hard compared to before.  Also,  when you want to earn bitcoin in mining,  I taught that it is very easy.  But I am wrong because you actually need a very large amount of capitalization in doing this activity and you also need money I'm maintenance.  But it worth it because this activities gave money that I will never earn in work nowadays where you need to work hard just for you to earn money unlike on these where you only need internet and equipment then you can start earning money.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Just starting to be part and make experience with bitcoin by joining this campaign without money involve and to learn different ways of strategies on how to work and earn btc in quick and easy way.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I think that signature campaigns are a great way to learn about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. By being into it, you get to learn and explore many new things that you didn't thought that it wouldn't be that way or even existed. I did learn (and am learning) a lot about Bitcoin and many new alts.  Grin

It is true I also learned a lot from signature campaigns and the majority of people learn from signature campaigns .. and besides it will be paid with post in this forum and it makes me a passion to produce .. lots of valuable experience that I get and it can not be me can before me here..
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

The first experience I ever had with Bitcoin was clicking faucets and then the faucets were giving a lot of satoshi because it was when Bitcoin was only one dollar. I only wish I had kept most of the Bitcoin I had clicked because now it would be worth say around 5k USDin value. Nowadays I do other freelancing jobs as the faucets are no longer profitable for me for my time, especially now that the Bitcoin price is not going up exponentially like it was doing in the first few years whereby the early adopters all benefited.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

Usually, wondering how this things works and how did it has a value. First impressions about this technology is that it will solve the economic crisis and will also gives many opportunities to those people who have no jobs. As things gone by, I was amazed with its behavior in terms of its volatility which I think also was one of the many reasons why people are adopting the technology.
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

first I started bitcoin I still ask my friend, because I was still confused. but once I understand, bitcoin is very useful for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: