Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 05:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
firejuan

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 03:45:46 AM

The compensate plan for fire juan

Several days ago, i was involved in one scam issue against me raised by fire juan, and after overview the whole thing in detail, we find out the scammer faked both i and his skype id, email and fooled us at the same time.

because I send a PM to firejuan following the scammer’s requirement loose his security and thus i am partly responsible for his lost. As a compensate, i set this plan with him.

Fire Juan lost 3.61 btc in total in the following two transactions
88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463 and 88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463

So i will give him 10 coupons and each valued 125$ (total value 1250$ or 2 btc ) and can be used to buy 1T miner from me, but only one coupon can be used for one miner and can not be used with other discount together. After all these 10 coupons are used, i will give him another 20 coupons and each value 50$(total value 1000$ or 1.6 btc) with the same use limit.  This coupon was not limited to fire juan, fire juan can sell them to other people who buy miner from me.

This is all the thing i can do to help him out of the pain of lost btc. i have benefit a lot from the honest moderator in forum, i cannot sell even one miner without their help and the people’s trust on me. So i do not want any people lost their faith on btc because of the scammer, the faith is the base of btc world, Hope my little effort will make the btc world better.

Thanks for all people who concern this issue and thanks for all the people who support me in this issue and thanks for the people who trust me and send btc to me directly even know i am involved in the scam issue.

Thank you, pcfli.  I sincerely apologize for my accusations against you.  I greatly appreciate your generosity,assistance in this issue.  I have removed my negative trust feedback on pcfli.  I also want to apologize to bitcointalk.org staff and forum members for some of my posts over the past week.  I have already begun the process of removing some of those posts and will continue clean up more.  I will post  more on how we can get these coupons sold and get some miners moving!

BeepBeep2

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:59:54 AM

This thing between firejuan and pcfli is pretty interesting.
I doubt you will be able to sell the coupons at full price but at least you guys are splitting the damage.

BTC: 184DMeGc6E7CoQVH3A9NvcCuRVRcv3wE2Y | LTC: LP4iqohSWKiws4j9jTTnqd89EEffEymsoJ
Join Cryptsy, which is now faster than ever! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102995
firejuan

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:35:07 AM

This thing between firejuan and pcfli is pretty interesting.
I doubt you will be able to sell the coupons at full price but at least you guys are splitting the damage.

I know that I will not be able to sell at full value, but will I make it a worth the effort and will assist pcfli in his efforts since he is helping me out.  Anything, I mean anything that I can make back from the 3.61 BTC that I lost is golden.

resort
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

Any pictures/videos/reviews of miners that are received by the users from this group buy ?
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:33:58 PM

Any pictures/videos/reviews of miners that are received by the users from this group buy ?

Ive posted plenty of pictures and review, I have 7 so far, with more to come.
sudoku

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:55:16 PM

http://imgur.com/Lh7dZoH

It's hashing at 1000 GH/s steadily.  The interface is in Chinese, but not that difficult to figure out.

1SudokuNgdzsYuANDinxUBwKgfyv5cptW
resort
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:12:29 PM

Thanks a lot guys, I will try to organize an order for 1 unit in a day or two...
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:19:49 PM

Ah, are the ones i am getting coming with chinese interface too?
 Huh
trader59

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:27:17 PM

Where do you ship from?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JointDoctor

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:57:39 PM

Overclock guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500969.msg5785812#msg5785812

Oh wait, an ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal... - Hashfast_CL
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:12:26 PM

I have received my miner.  It is hashing away at 1000 GH/s.  Had to make some guesses on the configuration.  I don't read Chinese. It is about as loud as 3 antminers.  So far so good.  Thank you pcfli!

As loud as 3 ants, but having right next to ants, Ill take more of these Smiley

+1, Also I got 3 more of my units yesterday Smiley This guy has THE fastest shipping I have seen. I get the tracking friday morning my time, packages are at my facility monday at noon.

And price beats Antminer S2 ... already. Shipping before April.
You have seen the Demo unit of Antminer S2. I think this unit is lighter and better design already. RaspberryPi has alot of potential + nice LCD screen option.

i think Bitmain has some serious competition if these Dragon miners keep flowing. Also compared Bitmain 210 chips to Dragon A1 40-35 chips only...

Whats your take on this? I would like to hear professionals opinion. I know you support Bitmain alot but these miners might come in mass. After they get the DC-DC power supply solid they might have room for OC to 1400GH

Which miner will win in next 30-60days.

I think that assuming the supply stays steady and they dont shit on the quality, bitmain will have to bring the price of the S2 down. Honestly- both the S1 and Dragon miner are top quality miners, each fits a different role. I just like the LCD screen, if Only i could get it to display hashrate

Ah, are the ones i am getting coming with chinese interface too?
 Huh

Yes- But its very easy to swap to english.
trader59

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:39:39 PM

How does customs work when shipping into the USA?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:35:53 PM

i think i'll take 3 of round 3 as well.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:47:01 PM

it seems like usa donot charge import fee for this type of goods, you can ask bobsag for consult

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:53:07 PM

it seems like usa donot charge import fee for this type of goods, you can ask bobsag for consult

Correct- I think the worst import charge I have had from China> US was for several pallets at once, I was charged I think a .004% DHS or some fee. Came out to be ~100 bucks for 7 loaded pallet, and I have yet to be charged for any of these machines.
firejuan

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:49:50 PM

Pcfli has been gracious enough to let me sell rebates for his Dragon Miners so I can get back some of the BTC that I lost. I want to set a few guidelines to prevent ANY confusion and chances of scams.  Absolutely no SKYPE conversations or emails.  Everything will be transparent and carried out on this forum.  I will not be accused of trying to scam anyone and NO ONE will use me to try and scam pcfli.  If you have something that you want kept confidential such as a wallet or TxID then that can be PMed to me, but pcfli must also be copied on the message.  Lastly, no rebates will be applied until I have given pcfli proof in the form of a TxID that payment has been made.  I will gladly accept escrow that will be released upon your purchase of the miner.  All payments will be sent to 1BxfGpHkgKvZWoQHZN1NzagE3hTpjm33LX unless other arrangements need to be made.  Lastly, only one rebate per miner and this offer can not be combined with any other discounts that pcfli offers.  Exchange rate based on btc-e.  Now that all of that is out of the way on to the fun stuff.

The first coupon I am going to sell for $50, but to simply keep it to going to the first member that sees this I am going to make it interesting.  I am going to sell it to the member guesses the mining pool that solves block 291500.  More than one member can guess the same mining pool, but firejuan how will you pick a winner.  

All the members that picked the correct pool will be placed in a randomizer: Random.org .  The person listed as number 1 will be the winner. This process will be recorded so there are no questions about the winner (NO more screenshots).

Want to increase your odds?  Buy a second coupon for $100 and get a second guess, $110 a third guess, and $120 a fourth.  If you select the same pool more than once your name goes in the hat for each guess, e.g. if you pick BTC guild and someone else selects the BTC guild your name will go in twice (or up to four times) and theirs will go in once.

I only have 9 tickets plus the $50 golden ticket so act quickly.  You must have already paid for second ticket for your extra guesses.

Thanks and have fun.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:37:37 AM

hey folks,

just read the whole thread and i gotta admit that im impressed of pcfli & firejuan.

firejuan i have interest in one discount coupon if i gonna decide to buy one dragonminer Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
firejuan

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:46:43 AM

hey folks,

just read the whole thread and i gotta admit that im impressed of pcfli & firejuan.

firejuan i have interest in one discount coupon if i gonna decide to buy one dragonminer Smiley

I removed some of my posts since they were no longer relevant, but yes I am grateful for the opportunity to get some of the BTC back I lost. Feel free to take a shot at the ticket with a $75 discount: face value $125 you pay $50.

pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:41:00 AM

all the miner in the batch of March 19 have been delivered in 18(5 unit)and 19, but i still not get the track no from factory, but they do tell me that all the miner has been handle to DHL, i will transfer the track NO. to you when i get it,

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
warhawk187

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:06:32 AM

I had no custom import fees for my 1Th/s miner. I will be having pcfli host 3 more starting 29 March for the next batch. pcfli seems to have everything together and has done very well at showing his trustworthiness as a reseller of these. Considering the Antminer S2 is not as power efficient/cost effective as I expected, these 1Th/s miners running the A1 chips are definitely worth it. Seems several people have a source for these so its hard to see who is actually the official resellers are.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: