Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xoun

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:02:13 PM

Thanks for the link.
How well has it worked for you so far?

It has been working perfectly so far!

Any updated English versions for the original 5 blade units? Thanks in advance if one exists.

You may ask to lketc directly. I have bought my english version on their Tabao shop.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:53:51 PM

Thanks for the link.

Any updated English versions for the original 5 blade units? Thanks in advance if one exists.

You may ask to lketc directly. I have bought my english version on their Tabao shop.
Can you sell me one?  How do I order on tabao?  I tried to order a 5 blades but it gave me this http://gtms01.alicdn.com/tps/i1/T1vAdZFsNdXXci8xw7-240-440.png

gallery2000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:57:33 PM

Assuming a static BTC value you maybe correct, but it was only a month ago that 1 BTC = ~$650 so it is extremely difficult to speculate on BTC value and mining.

I will gladly invest in your crystal ball that gives you the ultimate knowledge.

FYI, this is no longer profitable. It currently costs 6.4 BTC and at most you'll get back 5.5BTC with 17% difficulty increases. At most, you can hope to break even by selling the miner.

Jeez why is everyone so defensive? Just giving a heads up. All I'm saying is that if you were to invest money now, it would probably be much better spent buying BTC. You will end up with more BTC in the long run.

If you buy the miner, it would currently cost $2900 or around 6.4BTC. You will mine at most 5.5BTC and if you sell the miner, maybe you can get 1 more BTC. Maybe. It's a losing deal no matter how you look at it.

that is what the most of the people thinking currently, but i donot think so that the 17% increase on difficulty for 11 days will really happen by now, it is no reason, on one hand, you assume an very high increase ratio and on the other hand, you point out that wisdom people will not invest in miners. these two things are against each other naturally.
here is my roi analysis and i paste it here again
          ROI analysis
Many people make decision whether the miner is worthy to buy on ROI analysis , and i will share my thought on it with you.
First, you need to consider the following two questions:
is the mining itself will disappear after six month?
What is the speed of the fastest miner can perform after six month and what is its price? 

I will give you my answer to these question.
The answer is definitely no, only the bitcoin exist, no reason that mining itself will disappear, and like most of the people in the forum, i have strong faith on bitcoin.

What is the speed of the fastest miner can perform after six month and what is its price?
I can’t tell you the exactly number of that, but my answer is not exceed 2T with the electricity consumption of 1000 watt, during the last one year, with the appearance of ASIC, the hash rate speed you can gain with 1000 watt has increased from 6G to 1000G. But it is almost the best value we can achieve based on current technology. Although i am not an professional electrical engineer, i can see that the increase of the hash rate of the chips are closely connected with its manufacturing technology, which have been increased from 110nm to 28nm by now. But as i know, it is almost achieve the limit of current chip manufacturing technology also the limit of physical law. Although 20 nm manufacturing technology is possible but the cost will also increase rapid and may be not worth to use. So we can achieve the conclusion that the life time will more than 6 month.

Now we can go forward to the second question here, what is its price.
I cann’t answer this question exactly also, but i does know that its price will not below its manufacturing cost. That is very simple to understand, the factory have no reason to sell them unless they can profit. As i know, the manufacturing cost for one dragon 1T miner will not below 1000$(chip, psu, Raspberry Pi, fans, shipment fee, all these thing need cost and will not disappear) .

Now we can go back to the ROI analysis, for most of the roi analysis, it will assume one miner will only have 2-3 month life, but based on above analysis, we can see that will not happen, so there is must something wrong with the current ROI analysis.

Here is my third question, what is the the most possible number(in %) of the adjustment of difficulty for one round (12 days) in Oct 2014?
I will give my answer later, but now, i want to hear your guys opinion

Hi Lee,

You said, "Now we can go forward to the second question here, what is its price.
I cann’t answer this question exactly also, but i does know that its price will not below its manufacturing cost. That is very simple to understand, the factory have no reason to sell them unless they can profit. As i know, the manufacturing cost for one dragon 1T miner will not below 1000$(chip, psu, Raspberry Pi, fans, shipment fee, all these thing need cost and will not disappear) ."

but sponditech is coming out with miners that costs $850 for 1 TH

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:26:24 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 07:06:06 PM by Biffa

Assuming a static BTC value you maybe correct, but it was only a month ago that 1 BTC = ~$650 so it is extremely difficult to speculate on BTC value and mining.

I will gladly invest in your crystal ball that gives you the ultimate knowledge.

FYI, this is no longer profitable. It currently costs 6.4 BTC and at most you'll get back 5.5BTC with 17% difficulty increases. At most, you can hope to break even by selling the miner.

Jeez why is everyone so defensive? Just giving a heads up. All I'm saying is that if you were to invest money now, it would probably be much better spent buying BTC. You will end up with more BTC in the long run.

If you buy the miner, it would currently cost $2900 or around 6.4BTC. You will mine at most 5.5BTC and if you sell the miner, maybe you can get 1 more BTC. Maybe. It's a losing deal no matter how you look at it.

that is what the most of the people thinking currently, but i donot think so that the 17% increase on difficulty for 11 days will really happen by now, it is no reason, on one hand, you assume an very high increase ratio and on the other hand, you point out that wisdom people will not invest in miners. these two things are against each other naturally.
          ROI analysis
Many people make decision whether the miner is worthy to buy on ROI analysis , and i will share my thought on it with you.

The answer is definitely no, only the bitcoin exist, no reason that mining itself will disappear, and like most of the people in the forum, i have strong faith on bitcoin.

I can’t tell you the exactly number of that, but my answer is not exceed 2T with the electricity consumption of 1000 watt, during the last one year, with the appearance of ASIC, the hash rate speed you can gain with 1000 watt has increased from 6G to 1000G. But it is almost the best value we can achieve based on current technology. Although i am not an professional electrical engineer, i can see that the increase of the hash rate of the chips are closely connected with its manufacturing technology, which have been increased from 110nm to 28nm by now. But as i know, it is almost achieve the limit of current chip manufacturing technology also the limit of physical law. Although 20 nm manufacturing technology is possible but the cost will also increase rapid and may be not worth to use. So we can achieve the conclusion that the life time will more than 6 month.

I cann’t answer this question exactly also, but i does know that its price will not below its manufacturing cost. That is very simple to understand, the factory have no reason to sell them unless they can profit. As i know, the manufacturing cost for one dragon 1T miner will not below 1000$(chip, psu, Raspberry Pi, fans, shipment fee, all these thing need cost and will not disappear) .

Now we can go back to the ROI analysis, for most of the roi analysis, it will assume one miner will only have 2-3 month life, but based on above analysis, we can see that will not happen, so there is must something wrong with the current ROI analysis.

Here is my third question, what is the the most possible number(in %) of the adjustment of difficulty for one round (12 days) in Oct 2014?

Hi Lee,

You said, "Now we can go forward to the second question here, what is its price.
I cann’t answer this question exactly also, but i does know that its price will not below its manufacturing cost. That is very simple to understand, the factory have no reason to sell them unless they can profit. As i know, the manufacturing cost for one dragon 1T miner will not below 1000$(chip, psu, Raspberry Pi, fans, shipment fee, all these thing need cost and will not disappear) ."

The SP30? Only if you buy 250 of them or get in on the group buy, plus thats a chip that hasn't been made yet. The cheapest you can get 3 for on their web site is $1295 for 1TH

I think that InnoSilicon know that to compete they will have to design a newer chip, I'm sure they are probably working on it already, the gauntlet has been thrown down by Spondoolies-tech and some other manufacturers, its up to Inno and others to see what they can come up with to compete. Its all good from a buyers perspective.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
gallery2000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:50:51 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 12:16:43 AM by gallery2000

I hope the SP30 will be expedited forAugust.

leegroupsale.3

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:00:19 PM

i am afraid they will never let you buy their miner at that price if they see your word Smiley
leegroupsale.3

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:20:49 PM

Thanks for the link.

Can you sell me one?  How do I order on tabao?  I tried to order a 5 blades but it gave me this http://gtms01.alicdn.com/tps/i1/T1vAdZFsNdXXci8xw7-240-440.png
what are you looking for , 4 blade, english version? here is one
A link https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz02suc4j24ium4/dragonboot-4BLADE-ENG.7z to the 4 blade english ISO.  When unzipped willl be a little under 8 gig.  It's ip is http://192.168.1.134/
leegroupsale.3

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:30:36 PM

ROI analysis

Hi Lee,

i still insist my point that the price of one 1T miner will not below 1000$ by the end of the august
gallery2000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:44:34 AM

i am afraid they will never let you buy their miner at that price if they see your word Smiley

Do you think there is a good chance that Spondolosis technology will be cloned?

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:26:16 AM

Do you think there is a good chance that Spondolosis technology will be cloned?

Highly doubt it.

Remember the A1 isn't cloned, its made by Innosillicon, Bitmine just have the rights to use it, exclusive rights for a short period that ran out because they couldn't execute in time.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
warhawk187

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:08:51 PM

Thanks for the link.

Do you have the link to their Taobao shop?

leegroupsale.3

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:13:53 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 01:08:49 PM by leegroupsale.3

dogecoin for free
To get more information of potential buyer of this new 75M scrypt miner, our group decide to send some dogie for each potential buyer who contact us via email
please send a mail to peicaili@gmail.com and mark your dogecoin address in the mail, each person will get 500 dogie coin for free, and we will send 100,000 dogecoin in total, when it is all sent out, this plan will close.

the list of sent dogecoin is updated as following
1) D9cAd4iFodP5f3WMHoCggNUVQ9oewH66vE    500  bd8b8c0468ed852bed52ffdf8bdf1248b15cf6f1d790abf962a8515538b1d10b
2) DGEyyXpcwqGWhR18C9TWQW3hi5WzRE4dDX 500  d398a3e2ee2cf2685bd30c10727942d25f90f3f1018e4422a75b0171b84d7826
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:25:50 AM

dogie for free
To get more information of potential buyer of this new 75M scrypt miner, our group decide to send some dogie for each potential buyer who contact us via email
please send a mail to peicaili@gmail.com and mark your dogie address in the mail, each person will get 500 dogie coin for free, and we will send 100,000 dogie coin in total, when it is all sent out, this plan will close.

You mean Dogecoin right?

gallery2000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:16:03 AM

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the machines.  You are good.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:40:47 AM

Hi Lee,

Any chance for a price adjustment this week considering difficulty just went up ? Also S2's are now cheaper ($2599). https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140429083756017VwGm90Xx06B5
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:22:28 AM

Hi Lee,

Any chance for a price adjustment this week considering difficulty just went up ? Also S2's are now cheaper ($2599). https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140429083756017VwGm90Xx06B5

From what I understand he is talking to the factory to try and get a better deal.

Jesehl

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:29:21 AM

Hi Lee,

From what I understand he is talking to the factory to try and get a better deal.

I think the price might go down to 2650$ after Chinese Holiday.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:54:58 AM

Hi Lee,

I think the price might go down to 2650$ after Chinese Holiday.

2450$ has just been posted by a competitor, and Antminer S2's are $2199 with a $400 rebate coupon for existing customers.

leegroupsale.3

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:59:14 AM

dogie for free
please send a mail to peicaili@gmail.com and mark your dogie address in the mail, each person will get 500 dogie coin for free, and we will send 100,000 dogie coin in total, when it is all sent out, this plan will close.

You mean Dogecoin right?
right dogecoin
leegroupsale.3

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:10:06 AM

the market become more and more competetive, i am still trying to negociate with the factory to see what is the price they can offer now. anyway, there is a holiday in 1 May-3 May, no miner can be shipped out during these time, so i recommend your guys just wait to see what is the best price after the holiday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: