Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13557 times)
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:38:05 PM

Today June 4th has seen more red/negative price movement in the prices of most of the cryptocurrencies on the coin market.
This is gradually becomeing a very good entry point for the next bullish phase of the market.
Wise investors should either be buying now or be getting ready to buy. Always buy low and sell high for profits.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:07:18 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

Everyone should be responsible for the decisions they make, and I believe that caution should always prevail in a market as volatile and unpredictable as this one. Many of us have faced similar situations in which we decided not to buy a coin that days later pumped in an impressive way, but most of us have also faced the opposite situation in which excessive enthusiasm led us to invest in coins that only brought us losses.

And that is why investing in this market is not for everyone, but only for those willing to take big risks. For the timorous there are institutional investment funds with an "impressive" 6% annual return.  Grin

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:27:01 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

What coins are you talking about anyway dude? there are lot of coins out there that are increasing its value so far.
And one of this are Ethereum, Utrust and Nem, and the coins on which are good to buy now are Xbx, Npxs, Atf, Vet, and Dgb
these are I think would possible give a huge earnings in the future.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:32:07 PM

Yes this is the main reason why cryptosystem is meant for the high risk takes, it always important to take a brave decision most especially in the crypto world. That's why all crypto enthusiast do look up to bitcoin holder as the the controller of the cmc because they take a bold step by investing their time and resources even when they never hope for profit today they all smiles.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:39:19 PM

Knowing when to buy is one of the greatest challenges people face in crypto. After every shake up you'd think we have hit the bottom only for a much higher pull down to happen.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:14:30 AM

If you hesitate, it means that you are not yet ready to start working with the cryptocurrencies. When a guy wants to enter the crypto market, he will do it without any hesitations as soon as he will have money.
There are times you have to hesitate in making some decision when you get to the market, the coin you wishes to buy might have been pumped shortly at the time made the decision, which you have to be very careful not to buy then and watch when the price dips back to buy.

There are so many people who are not in crypto for long term investment alone, for long term investors, we can say they should not hesitate to make investment anytime now that we are still in a space of accumulation, but for a trader, there is need not to jump into the market anytime we make decision to trade, we have to study the market price very well before we act.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:45:43 AM

A bit late, I think in Feb and Mar it was a good timing, main coins, alts all growed fast.

I am focusing now on(which I always hold)

BTC (Yes Still)
ETH
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
Historia
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:49:58 AM

I have already said this, that the moment to buy when a cheap price is very difficult to find. Because many people stay here first and in the end the altcoin experiences an increase and you regret not buying it when you make a thread and ask here. You should make a decision to buy.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:01:21 AM

I think that after the rapid growth of the market in the spring, the correction is long overdue. Therefore, for beginners, it is better to wait a bit until the market completes the correction and then invest in promising coins for a long time.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:20:38 AM

Even with a small amount of money, you should invest in order to avoid regret. Investments depend on the accuracy of your analysis. If you do not doubt yourself, invest. The market may move against you, but if you always think correctly, you will make profit.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:02:20 AM

I have already said this, that the moment to buy when a cheap price is very difficult to find. Because many people stay here first and in the end the altcoin experiences an increase and you regret not buying it when you make a thread and ask here. You should make a decision to buy.

When others greed, better we fear and when others in fear, we should be greed. This is common in investment market and i think this is good to applied in cryptomarket. Looking on the price right now, i think many good altcoin are good to buy because the price still looks cheap

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:12:35 AM

In my perception, the correct way to invest is when you buy what you have chosen coin in its low cost value or let's say in the bearish market, because you have the chance to earn much more during bull market comes or a chance to increase its price in the long term holding.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:14:03 AM

In my perception, the correct way to invest is when you buy what you have chosen coin in its low cost value or let's say in the bearish market, because you have the chance to earn much more during bull market comes or a chance to increase its price in the long term holding.
the fact is that only those people who have a lot of money can buy on a bear market. Very few people have the opportunity to invest

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:37:45 AM

Yesterday was a very favorable time to get into the market. All the major coins were down and I took advantage of that to buy more of Ripple, BNB n BTC. Cosmos was also down so added few of ATOM to my portfolio. Some people will sit there and watch us while we fill our baskets they will be the same people we are gonna dump on them when the market reaches its peak and they are now OK to enter the market

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:46:29 AM

I just bought altcoins when the market dumped or their price was relatively risky for the purchase of altcoins and holds but those who bought altcoins had the potential and longterm so could not afford to lose my investment much because buying shitcoin so be careful with selectivity.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:30:31 PM

The right time to buy on since the coins you wanted to buy it's on the low of price but we need to think about it also if it is potential coins or not. And in this month the crypto was in a good situation to increase the price, Even if we buy only those top coins maybe we can earn enough profit on it.

graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:47:08 PM

It can say this is a good time when compared with the previous peak. I also notice the many tokens start to pump in this month. I also believe it's good to go for buy cryptocurrencies.

Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:03:35 PM

The right time to buy on since the coins you wanted to buy it's on the low of price but we need to think about it also if it is potential coins or not. And in this month the crypto was in a good situation to increase the price, Even if we buy only those top coins maybe we can earn enough profit on it.
indeed, at the moment the price is undergoing a correction, and is a good time to buy, so we don't wait long for us to get a profit. moreover if we intend for long-term investment, it will certainly be better

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:06:26 PM

You said it all, in crypto its always bow or never. I have had my own share of such story. Looking at a good project and contemplating whether to buy or not. Then seeing a a good sell and also doing same. Its always good to act fast in crypto. A second can cost a lot.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:32:46 PM

I have already bought crypto earlier and now I am ready to short crypto currency. This is my approach. Then after correction I will buy back crypto again. I think 2500 level for btc is perfect one for long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: